Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Morning Katie, how's things today. I'm just off out to walk dog. Going to get a bit wet I think!. Have a good day x

Lynne I so agree with your post, I could have wrote that myself, people are very strange aren't they!

Hope your dog walk wasn't too wet Susie, I managed to stay dry on ours and the dog is now happily curled up asleep.

Did the shorter all road walk today of 2.78km and burned 282 calories, just need to keep it up when I'm in work
Mon-Fri. As hubby works shifts he normally takes him out while I'm at work, or if he's in work we have a dog walker who takes him.....he's going to be over the moon if I take him for a good walk at night too rather than just the small one I normally take him on.

This morning I made my son and his girlfriend a full cooked breakfast, including some of hubby's home made potato cakes (they'd been in the freezer) which I adore and it didn't bother me one bit :)

I've got parties to go to for the next couple of weeks so they may prove challenging, the first one is in a house so that won't be too bad as I can take coke zero but the second is in a club and you just know they're not going to sell it, hubby said I should just take some in a bag lol - I'll be driving to that one so can get away with not drinking alcohol, am just hoping to get through that one without anybody noticing!

Hi Katie. You could try sparkling water with ice. I quite like drinking that.

I'll give that a try at the party Lynne, when I've had sparking water before it's reminded me of soluble tablets but I'll give it another go.

I have it with a slice of lemon in but I don't think you're supposed to because of the citric acid.

Depends how much of it you drink. I used to have sparkling water with lime & make it last through the night. Sometimes that's better than just sticking to plain water & then because everyone else is having something nicer caving in & going for something totally of the diet. I'm billy no mates, haven't got any social occasions till end of March lol !!

Thanks DQ :)

I had had a bit of a bonus today, I decided to get my Wii Fit out for days (most) when I don't get to walk that much and when I weighed in it told me I'd lost 3st 2lb sine I last used it - RESULT :talk017::talk017: Was so happy, don't think I've stopped smiling yet!

Just had a lovely relaxing bath and I'm about to do a nice skincare session as a bit of a pamper.

Hubby made the most amazing curry this afternoon, full of aubergines yum - he really enjoys cooking and makes it all from scratch. I heated it up for son and his gf and it smelt out of this world....so I settled down with a chilli lol.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend, back to work tomorrow :rolleyes:

I use my Wii fit to do my WI. It's nice that it records the weights for you.

Sent from my HTC One X+

That's brilliant katie. I bet you're still smiling now!

Thanks DQ :)

I had had a bit of a bonus today, I decided to get my Wii Fit out for days (most) when I don't get to walk that much and when I weighed in it told me I'd lost 3st 2lb sine I last used it - RESULT :talk017::talk017: Was so happy, don't think I've stopped smiling yet!

Just had a lovely relaxing bath and I'm about to do a nice skincare session as a bit of a pamper.

Hubby made the most amazing curry this afternoon, full of aubergines yum - he really enjoys cooking and makes it all from scratch. I heated it up for son and his gf and it smelt out of this world....so I settled down with a chilli lol.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend, back to work tomorrow :rolleyes:

Oh bless you I LOVE aubergines :p mmmmmm

Lol it has been a couple of years since I last got on it, was a good reminder of how far I've come so that feels great :)

Shows you have lost and kept it off katie and its a significant amount if weight too, well done x

Wow Katie that weight loss will spur you on. Have a good day tomorrow x

A 4lb loss for me this week, am very happy with that :)
Have a good day everyone xx

Well done Katie. Excellent lossx

Excellent loss katie, well done :)

Thanks all, am very happy with it, great to go under the 1/2 stone mark, next target is 15st 13lb - can't wait ;)

Back