Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

You'll soon be there Katie. I love seeing the mini goals get ticked off x

Well done Katie, you're doing great and you'll be in the 15's in no time xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks all, am really excited about getting in the 15's!

Had a good day so far, been in two meetings so far and am now sat in the car having my no food lunch break outside a centre where there's another meeting. Am going to up my steps by calling into Tesco on the way home, only want some more high juice as I'm running low and it really helps me drink water and some magazines to send to my son.

Feels brilliant to be in week 4 :D

Thanks all, am really excited about getting in the 15's! Had a good day so far, been in two meetings so far and am now sat in the car having my no food lunch break outside a centre where there's another meeting. Am going to up my steps by calling into Tesco on the way home, only want some more high juice as I'm running low and it really helps me drink water and some magazines to send to my son. Feels brilliant to be in week 4 :D

15's here you come :)

You are doing great, well done on getting to week 4 x

Day has been good so far, just tried the carbonara for the first time and was very pleasantly surprised, it was more 'saucy' than the others but with a bit of black pepper it was very nice.

Picked up a few more bottles of high juice at tesco so that'll keep me going for a while - my trolley was so funny, there was cordial, toothpaste and peppermint tea in for me and then loads and loads of sweets, biscuits, crisps, and loads of other goodies to send to my son. We can send 2kg parcels and I've got it to the limit and enough stuff to fill another few boxes lol.

Still feeling very motivated so I'm happy with that, have even managed not to be bothered by the amazing meals that hubby is cooking for him and our son, tonight's was a full roast beef dinner, even the bloody dog got one lol xx

Sounds like you are on a roll there Katie. It is odd going shopping when you are hardly buying anything for yourself. Lucky you didn't have any diet products in your trolley together with all those treats or you would have got some odd looks! Supermarkets are great for getting your step count up. I tend to park as far away as possible then walk all around the outside edge & then up & down the aisle. Much warmer than walking outside or if its raining. x

Another day completed and I've just ordered another pack of 50 meals so that's another 50 days I've just signed myself up for. I've just checked the calendar and from when I started it was 24 weeks until my holiday where I'm definitely not doing the diet - I've now done 3 and a bit weeks so I've only got 20 1/2 to go -- I'm really hoping to be TS until that date and if I could lose at least 6 stone by then then I'll cry for a month :D

LL used to say that you could lose 5st in 100 days and I've got another 68 days on top of that, so here's hoping that I can do it.....would be the most amazing holiday but better than that I just know that my whole life would be happier and healthier!

Hi Katie. You're doing brilliantly! 4lb off is great!

You're doing really well! Week 4 is fab! You're going to look stunning on your holidayxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks all, lol twinkle I'm not sure about the stunning bit :)

Had a lie in today as I'm not working this morning as I'm working later this evening so am just going in work for 12 - am so tired though, very happy that I wasn't up at my usual 6:15, even fell asleep on the sofa yesterday evening for an hour, hope I'm going to liven up soon,

You're doing so well!! I'm really pleased for you, the weight is really coming off! You're gonna be gorgeous & foxy in your holiday clothes :D

Well done katie you are doing great x

Great job Katie. Ul really enjoy ur holiday looking good and feeling good :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

You WILL look stunning on your holiday!

Had a very busy day today, has been non stop so am glad to be home at last. This evening wasn't fun food wise, I was in a centre and there was all sorts of food there and food being cooked such as garlic bread, the smells were amazing - I sat there with a peppermint tea lol.

I get a bit of lie in in the morning as long as the dog doesn't wake at 5 as hubby goes to work, am looking forward to it - I love sleep :)

Last edited:
Enjoy your lie in Katie!

Well done for resisting.
Garlic smells are so lush and tempting but you did great! :)

Back