Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Great when people notice ur loss :) Write the comments down and read them daily as a mantra!

No-one has commented on my loss yet. 23.5lbs and no-one has noticed!!! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

They'll soon be noticing it on you TH - I think these people noticed it more because I don't see them all the time.

I agree, so rewarding when people notice the weight loss. Its a big boost.

Hope that toe heals quickly. Not as if you can stop walking is it.

I was just watching the news, How awful is all that flooding & damage. My Brother & sister in law live in Cornwall where its bad enough but some of those reports are devastating..

I know, that train line coming down was so scary, you can only Imagine if a train had gone over it and those houses were just being battered. Hope your family stay okay x

That's an excellent boost to have your losses noticed :). I cant wait for that again :)

Well done on the 30s Katie. You are doing brilliantly!

Marge they'll soon be noticing :D

Thanks Lynne, it's been many many attempts of doing this since I last had such a good streak, thankfully I'm still feeling strong - I've calculated that I'll be on this for 168 days (say it quickly lol) so I might have to extend the honk for 50 days thread a bit :rolleyes:

So glad to have you back, wasn't the same without you, really hope that you're soon fully recovered xx

Decided to work from the local office again today, can't be bothered driving the 24 miles to my office! Only problem with this office is that they all stop at 12 and sit down for lunch together, I think today's excuse will be the same as Tuesdays, hubby is off work and has just made me a big brekkie and we are going out for tea, saves saying that I'm feeling ill/have toothache and then forgetting through the day and being laughy and chatty!

Hi Katie. Have just read your diary from the start, you're doing fab. Love it when people notice you've lost weight, enjoy the feeling xx

Thanks Giggle, it is a fab feeling - at the moment I'm just telling people that I'm eating healthily and walking more, going to see how long I can get away with that :)

Am just about to leave to go and get my eyebrows waxed & tinted, then am coming home picking up hubby and nipping into Wigan as I've had an email to say that a dress I've bought to wear at my friends 50th on Saturday - I begrudge spending money on it as I won't get my money's worth but it'll be worth it if it looks nice --- I hope so!

Will catch up with everyone later xx

Oh, I hope your dress looks nice Katie :)

Hope the dress looks great!
Show us pics? X

Buy Sweater Dress from the Next UK online shop. Went to get the dress , I'd ordered it in a 20 and a 22. Tried on the 22 and hubby's face wasn't the best even though the words were right so I wasn't going to buy it - then I tried on the 20(!!!!!) and he really liked it (face as well as words lol).

Its a very simple dress but it's to go with these shoes and matching bag image.jpg that I bought for my daughters wedding and I've never worn since.

Made dee up to be in a 20 :D

OOh Nice & Sparkley. The shoes go really well with it & it hangs nicely too Katie, And in a size 20 whoopee.

How high are the heels ?

12cm heel with a 2.5cm platform so pretty high lol, they'll be off when I'm dancing :D And underneath my dress I'll have my pedometer so my steps should be up on Saturday as I love a good dance.

So happy to be wearing a 20, really didn't expect that.

12cm heel with a 2.5cm platform so pretty high lol, they'll be off when I'm dancing :D And underneath my dress I'll have my pedometer so my steps should be up on Saturday as I love a good dance.

So happy to be wearing a 20, really didn't expect that.

Getting into the 20's must be such a nice feeling. You may be able to shrink the dress a little after washing it so that it will last longer.

Gone are the days of being able to wear high heels all night though lol x

Dancing is great and burns lots of cals so go for it :)

High 5 for the size 20!!!

Love the shoes. Make the most of the dancing :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Good morning one and all, oh I am so glad that it's Friday, only today to get through and I'm off for the weekend! Got a mad day at work today, there's a big event, loads of people there, food, drinks (soft) etc. Going to be very busy and should be good for my step count - probably see lots of people that I haven't seen in a while - avoiding the food, not eating in front of people shouldn't be a problem as people will be eating as they sit,stand and walk and there will be lots of mingling.

Hope everyone has a good strong day today, onwards & downwards xx

Last edited:
Sounds an interesting day. Hope it all went well x

Back