Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Well done Katie. Are your feet sore LOL. No hangover needs to count for something eh x

I did have a wonderful night, I told my friend who we were sat with that I'm doing slimming world and I'd had my tea and sins for the day so wasn't having any buffet ( which did look fab and everyone was saying it was the best buffet they'd had lol) - I also said I'd brought my own pop as I really don't like diet coke, which is true. It helped that we were discussing diets and my friend is cutting down and hubby discussed his weight loss too.

It made me realise that I should be able to do the same when we go away for the weekend, I am really hoping to stay TS for the whole 168 days up to my holiday - I'm looking at it as that when the 50 day challenge finishes then I'm almost 1/3 of the way there.

Having a stay at home family day today, my daughter in law is home with her parents for the weekend so she's coming up this afternoon and my daughter, her hubby and our grandchildren are coming soon too, they're all at the cinema at the moment.

More good news being that today is my last day of week 5, day 35 today and weigh in tomorrow :D

Good on you Katie. Its all about planning ahead isn't it. Sounds like you have a nice afternoon planned.

I will be back to day 1 tomorrow cos I had some Marmite & toast this morning. Feeling ok now so back to TS tomorrow.

Enjoy your day x

It's a mad house, definitely need a bigger house :) Other son and his girlfriend are here too and we've all just had a long Skype chat with my son so that was lovely, very happy now :D

Looking forward to hearing how much weight you've lost tomorrow!

Good luck for tomorrow Katie. Hope its a good one x

Good morning Katie, well done for sticking to plan on your night out. Impressive!

Good luck with your weigh in today xx

Oh Katie, don't keep us in suspense! How much have you lost?

I'm 3lb down - 15st 12lb --- very happy to be in the 15's for real :D

Thanks all for the good scales wishes!

That's great Katie. Now to work your way down into the 14s!

Well done Katie, excellent.xx

Thanks ladies, yep there's no stopping me now - I want to see a 14 :D

Thanks TH, have smiled all day today....I hope smiling uses calories :D

Brilliant loss Katie. Well done. Here's to reaching the 14s soon x

Back