Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

That is a good idea, and will keep you both motivated :)

Ahh and peace now reigns, hubby's gone to work, son is out and visitors have just left to go home. Was really good now that I'm having the meal packs as I cooked dinner for everyone and then sat at the table with them with my chilli - told my granddaughter that I had chicken last night so didn't want it again which she just accepted with a nod of her gorgeous little head.

Going to to go and have a nice soak in the bath now, hopefully warm my hands up a bit.

Enjoy your bath Katie. Hope tomorrow is another good day x

Thanks Susie, bath was gorgeous. Now sat with a thick coat of Clarins flash beauty balm on my face, one thing I do know is that I have more wrinkles when my face is slimmer, that's the only good thing about having a fatter face is that it smooths out the wrinkles.....so I'm losing the weight and bringing on the creams!

Thanks Susie, bath was gorgeous. Now sat with a thick coat of Clarins flash beauty balm on my face, one thing I do know is that I have more wrinkles when my face is slimmer, that's the only good thing about having a fatter face is that it smooths out the wrinkles.....so I'm losing the weight and bringing on the creams!

I know what you mean Katie. I never have been one to worry about my skin apart from a bit of Nivea. Every night now though I'm putting plenty of cream on my neck & massaging my chin in the hope that I don't get jowls forming, Don't know if it will do any good. I like people telling me how young I look, long may that continue lol

Also using Bio oil to see if that helps with stretch marks. Think I need a miracle in a bottle for that though x

Youre doing great Katie, keep up the hard work :)

Im the same with bio oil and moisturising my face and neck. Im okay at the moment, but in about a stones time I will have to be religious about it all otherwise I start to look very wrinkled :(

Good luck for weigh in today Katie xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

A 3lb loss for me this week, very happy with that as it takes me to 16st 1lb so the 15's are hopefully mine next week :D

I've just realised that I've now got less than 100lbs to lose to get to goal - crack out the champagne.....erm on the other hand we won't as we can't drink it :D

Just took the dog for a walk and can definitely feel the difference now in how I feel even though I've only been doing it a week, it's a just under 3k walk and I'm hoping to see my times improve though that does depend on how many poops I've got to stop and pick up :rolleyes:

Have took ok this morning off work as I'm owed a few hours so am just going in for a meeting at 1:30 and the meeting is in a centre local to me so it's only a 5 minute drive away - perfect!

Had an email off Exante this morning offering 84 packs for £84 so have bought a good mixture, including the mint choc shake which I'm looking forward to trying....so that's yet another month I'm signed up to:D

Well done Katie :D
3lbs off is great :D
I had that email. I almost bought some more, but I will use up what I have first :)
They seem to be thick and fast with different offers these days, so I am hoping that this time next month I can take advantage of something :D

Im the same with bio oil and moisturising my face and neck. Im okay at the moment, but in about a stones time I will have to be religious about it all otherwise I start to look very wrinkled :(

Well I did something very silly this morning. I was rubbing the oil into my tummy, taking my time & doing it properly for a change & then I noticed all this glittery stuff. Couldn't remember Bio-oil having that in it. Then I started to get this lovely orangey smell wafting up to my nostrils. Looked at the bottle & I was using that Sanctuary body bath by mistake cos the bottles look very similar. Do you think I could get all the glitter off. Stretch marks & glitter not a good look !!

Well done Katie, another 3lb gone! The walking does help doesn't it. The 15s are very near now.!
Good result with the £84 offer. I really should check my emails more often.

Well I did something very silly this morning. I was rubbing the oil into my tummy, taking my time & doing it properly for a change & then I noticed all this glittery stuff. Couldn't remember Bio-oil having that in it. Then I started to get this lovely orangey smell wafting up to my nostrils. Looked at the bottle & I was using that Sanctuary body bath by mistake cos the bottles look very similar. Do you think I could get all the glitter off. Stretch marks & glitter not a good look !!

Lol I love it :D That's the kind of thing I'd do, Sparkly Susie you are!

Well done Katie!!!

That's a great loss :) keep up the good work and the walking! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Well done on the loss katie!!

Thank you ladies, just back from taking himself for another walk, he's loving it but I think he's wondering what the hell has got into me ;)

Got my pasta carbonara in soak, so I'll have that then chill for the evening and then have a hot vanilla coffee & a chocolate bar at about 9ish - had a really nice day today.

Almost forgot - highlight of my day was when I again mentioned having a tummy tuck & boob lift at the end of this to hubby and he didn't automatically say no you won't need one (lol I wish). He doesn't want one as he doesn't want me to go through surgery but I mentioned that I'm going to email HR this week and find out whether you get paid sick leave if it's elective surgery or whether you need to use annual leave and hubby said that he'll save some annual leave to take off and look after me - big result as that's a complete turnaround! Happy days!

3lbs - yay!! :D

You are doing so well - and so positive! :D

Sounds like you've got hubby on side for surgery - though, think positive and it may not be needed :)

I have worries about loose skin - but really hoping the exercise might avert that :rolleyes:

Back