Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Lol it's flats all the way for me at the moment, just back from my 2nd short walk of the day around the park at the back of my office. Today's disaster is that I've put my thumb through my tights and now have a massive hole in them, luckily up around my thigh - one day I'll have a normal day I promise :)

Am so looking forward to finishing work today, I need the weekend!

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Today is a bit of a downer I agree. Roll on spring.

Ha ha, bloomin nuisance when that happens with the tights. I always keep a spare pair in my bag & in the office.
The worst one is when the crutch splits & then every time I get in & out of the car it gets worse.

Take it your calf pain has eased x

I used to keep clear nail varnish in my bag for that reason. Just paint the edges of the hole and it won't ladder ;)

Can't say I wear tights at the mo though - never wear skirts!!

The calf feels a lot better today Susie though I can still feel it, I went for the walks nice and slowly as I didn't want to not walk at all and have it seize up, it's not got any worse since the walks so that's a good thing.

Ended up working from 8-6:15 today so got home at 6:45, have just had a spaghetti bolognese for tea and I'll have my other 2 packs later, going to have to get drinking some water though, doing badly with it so need a butt kick for that.

Well done on getting through another day !!

Nice relaxing weekend is what you need now xx :)

Evening Katie, sounds like you have had a week to forget all in all. Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend, get drinking that water! x

Do you do any stretching after your step ?
Maybe look on youtube for some if you don't :)
I find if I don't stretch long enough after the gym or exercise I hurt more than normal, especially in the beginning stages of exercise. Im glad you continued too Katie, as that will help ease it :)

Glad you're feeling better hun. Enjoy your weekend :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope u have a lovely day Katie. Keep up the good work! Crickey about the tights :-/ x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Had an energetic morning, walked 7.35km along the canal with hubby and the dog, (Parbold to Appley Bridge). Was a lovely walk and I really enjoyed it, came home and my three little grandchildren are here so that's my afternoon sorted, cartoons and colouring in :D

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday xx

Had an energetic morning, walked 7.35km along the canal with hubby and the dog, (Parbold to Appley Bridge). Was a lovely walk and I really enjoyed it, came home and my three little grandchildren are here so that's my afternoon sorted, cartoons and colouring in :D

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday xx

I walk that route sometimes! Like going to waters edge pub :)

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Sounds like a nice productive morning & fun afternoon Katie. x

I walk that route sometimes! Like going to waters edge pub :)

I did it pub free, thought about continuing to Leeds but decided not to :D The dog loved it, we had him off lead for all but a little time, thought at one point he was going to jump in but he was good and didn't - there were quite a few people out.

Sounds like a nice productive morning & fun afternoon Katie. x

Was great Susie, sadly the little ones didn't stay as my daughter had been to Bury market and bought lots of meat and wanted to get home at pit it into the fridge/freezer.

Was great Susie, sadly the little ones didn't stay as my daughter had been to Bury market and bought lots of meat and wanted to get home at pit it into the fridge/freezer.[/QUOTE]

Often think about what it would be like to have grandchildren. Don't think it will be happening for quite some time though x

Having grandchildren is the best thing ever, I love it so much - because you don't see them all of the time then the time you get them is pure quality time, even doing the littlest things like brushing their hair, talking for the hundredth time about the Lego polar bear and teaching them to count on the stairs is just love and fun - I'm always sad when they go home and then I sit back and enjoy the peace :D

Have been trying to get hold of my mum to see if she wants to come for dinner this evening, she's such a gladivantor that she's never home, forever getting on the bus and disappearing for a shop and a mooch around one of the few local towns and she doesn't do technology and have a mobile - hubby is meant to be making a Thai (& he does them from scratch yum!) and so far he's only feeding himself at this rate :)

Best get your mum over before your hubby decides to give the cooking a rest. Not the same just cooking for himself x

I've found the mother and now the boy and his girlfriend are coming too so he's cooking for 4 :)

Sounds like you have had a great day Katie :)
Enjoy your evening :)

Back