Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

This diet does have the knack of making healthy stuff smell moorish.

Add some Cayenne pepper to your Chilli Katie, that will warm you up x

Mmm cayenne pepper :). I've got a grinder that has black pepper, chilli, garlic and I think ginger in it - is it ok to add that to the food packs?

Yes you can add spices. I have Cayenne pepper every day. I love hot spicy stuff & it does get the fire burning a bit x

Thanks Susie, I ended up having the bolognese but will use the spices when I have chilli xx

LOL I'd add to the porridge if it tasted any good x

Katie I am amazed you can use Movicol - I tried a sachet last week and it was rather erm.... violent :sick0019: That's certainly keep ya warm! lol Otherwise you need a hot water bottle lady!

With regard to seasonings - I don't know how you can eat meals without them!

But Susie you are mad - the porridge is delish! Its my fave :)

Hi Katie your still doing so well! I would dig out a nice warm blanket and snuggle up as it seems like we are going to have a few cold nights. :)

Iv been freeeeeeezing too! But I was sat in a barn for 4 hours lol. Well, a play centre, in a barn.

I also find everything to smell fab, when previously I wouldn't bat an eyelid at it.

You're doing so fab xx

Oh JB I so wish it worked like that for me, you'll be heaven :)

Have warmed up now, good job hubby's not here or he'd be complaining he was too hot! I get a bit of a lie in tomorrow as long as the dog sleeps so here's hoping.

I have a day of doing nothing tomorrow and i am rather looking forward to it! May take the opportunity to try another movicol! Lol

Glad you've warmed up chuck - its horrible feeling cold - and i get cramp in my feet too when I'm cold and it blummin hurts!! Hot chock shake worked for me last time :)

Mmm cayenne pepper :). I've got a grinder that has black pepper, chilli, garlic and I think ginger in it - is it ok to add that to the food packs?

I add chilli to the tomato soup, and spag bol, and the chilli. I have to say, I sometime add too much, but that certainly does heat you up ;)
I add curry powder to the mushroom soup :D

It has been cold today for me too :)

I've had a sneaky peek on the scales this afternoon and the good news is that the numbers began with a 14! Was so happy lol, now I've just got to hope that it still shows the same on Monday so that I can party at weigh in lol.

Had a nice day today, even more so cos hubby only had about 3 hours sleep when he got in from nights so this afternoon I suggested we go to bed and he could have an hour while I read - this turned out to be that I went to sleep while he stayed awake lol = result! :D

He'd cooking steak for tea and I dreamt I said I'd have it and the veg and have some wine - when I woke up my first thought was I don't want to eat that steak.....though admittedly I never thought I didn't want the wine I'm just not having any!

Got a nice quiet weekend planned, off to visit some friends at some point tomorrow that we haven't seen since Christmas so I'm hoping they notice a difference.

They will notice Katie. 14's, now that's a nice way to start off the weekend ;)

Food dreams can be a bit weird on this diet. my last one will put me off Turkey twizzlers for life, not that I've ever had one !!

I hope so Susie that'd be great :)

I was saved from the steak (my fave meal in the world) in the end as hubby decided he was making a Mongolian beef curry so asked if I wanted to invite my mum up, she was made up lol - it did smell gorgeous but I didn't mind not having that.

Not doing as well on the step count today, just done the one walk with the dog but hopefully tomorrow's count will be better as I'll have walked the dog and me & himself are meant to be going to the gym!

Once you go you will get the gym bug Katie. When did you last go.

I've not been for so long I will need another induction on how to use everything I think.

Mongolian Curry. Never had that. Is it very hot x

Jan 2013 and I've been paying every month since :rolleyes:

I think it was pretty hot, he was busy chopping chillis and all sorts, he's always happy in the kitchen xx

I fell into that trap. Lasted 8 months & then Dave kept asking me when was I going to cancel it. Will just pay per visit once I go back for a bit & see how it goes x

Jan 2013 and I've been paying every month since :rolleyes:

I think it was pretty hot, he was busy chopping chillis and all sorts, he's always happy in the kitchen xx

Um, think I can beat that - still paying every month for the gym and can't actually remember when I last went :eek:

Jan 2013 and I've been paying every month since :rolleyes: I think it was pretty hot, he was busy chopping chillis and all sorts, he's always happy in the kitchen xx

I would love a hubby who likes to cook as i hate it. I would happily live on microwave meals to avoid cooking but unfortunately my son wont!! Lol .

You are doing great katie, well done :)

Back