Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Oh no at 14 you've got no chance, though give him a couple of years and I bet he will :)

Grab a friend and get going, I'm loving the thought of the exercise benefits!

Arghhh just realised that tomorrow is day 60! Woohoo, this is by far the best I've done since this time in 2007 lol xx

Great about the size 18 jeans & great your almost on day 60!! Well done :)

I can get my daughter to sign you up for her roller derby team trials if you want Katie LOL.

She is so toned, I don't think I was ever like that :sigh: x

Thanks Susie :)

Lol I'm not even sure I can stand up on them yet, think I'll spend more time on my bum! xx

I did toy with the idea of borrowing my daughters skates & having a go around the garden but chickened out. Might do it yet though, watch this space ;).

Today in work all talk was about our roller skating trip and it made me think that had this been planned before I started the diet that there was no way I would have gone, I'd have made any excuse possible not to go whereas now I can't wait and have been going round our offices asking people are they coming!

Made me think of all the other things that I've missed out on in the past, declined invitations to things and occasions that I really would have wanted to go to, pretty sad really that I know that I've let weight rule my life like that.

Hmm think it's a mind pondering day today :rolleyes:

Yes, I have done this very much in the past too :(
Or, go to events, and try to hide the entire time :(
Its not good eh ?
Its funny though, as if I told this feeling to any of my friends, they just wouldn't understand or believe me.
Time to keep going getting skinny :)
Well done on the size 18's :D

Thursday 13th is good for me! Ill message u later :)

Have a great day 60! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Morning x Hope you have a good day!

xxx

p.s i found you! :p x

Sarah she's a lot happier with it today thanks, she had a shake at lunchtime and enjoyed it and she's contacted me about getting a second months worth of packs so it's all looking positive :)

I went to work today wearing my new size 18 jeans for the first time :D It felt great, only problem was that I wore heeled shoes that I've not worn for a long time, went for a 2 mile walk around town at lunch and have a blister now on my little toe and a very sore right foot - had to drive home with my shoe only half on lol.

Definitely happy to be in the 18's, especially as they wouldn't go near me when I first bought them - got to be loving this diet!

Arghhh just realised that tomorrow is day 60! Woohoo, this is by far the best I've done since this time in 2007 lol xx

Whoop-whoop! Its all good! Glad your daughter is starting to get on better with it as its a funny old diet until you are used to it!

Get you in your smaller jeans!! So happy for you hun! Smaller jeans are one of my goals as have set my mini goals now :) Just wait til those are feelling loose and starting to drop on your hips as you walk! ;)

Good luck on the skating, not been in years although used to go to a place in Altrincham all the time as a teenager. I do remember that last time I went though that I did need the plasters in my purse, so I suggest taking a couple with you just incase! Cause we were skating in a circle in an anti-clockwise direction all the time it took its toll on just one side of your feet lol They may not do it like that now though for that very reason, but when my son went he took some blister plasters and was glad of them - that again was a while ago, and according to him its now only a 'girl thing' that is of course followed by the obligatory 'Kevin & Perry HUMPH' at the end of it.... lol Oh to be 13 again..... lol

Today (day 60 hurray) has been a pretty good day, worked in the local office so it was a 5 min rather than 30 min commute each way - I love that :)

Daughter seems happier and hopefully she'll be in ketosis today/tomorrow so that'll help her - she text before to say she'd had the choc mint shake and it was lovely, I've not tried them yet as I've bought some but not opened the box.

I've got to go out in a bit, got a pamper evening of getting nails done and having body bits waxed, the nails part will be fun at least :D

Hope everyone is having a good day, I'll do a big catch up when I get home as hubby's on nights and I've nothing planned. xx

Well done on getting to day 60!! Excellent :)

Day 60 - get you ya pro! ;) Hope you feel good for the pampering and not too raw from the other bits! lol

I am glad your daughter is enjoying it (you chose a good name for her by the way!) - I am meeting her tomorrow to swap pouches so she will have more of what she likes :) Ketosis is the biggy I think on this diet - the way it supresses your appetite is wonderful! I tested earlier and am amazed to say that I am again already! :D

Yep she said before you were meeting up, be good for you both, she hates that porridge :)

Had a lovely evening, once I got back home I had a lovely relaxing (& warming!) bath - can definitely see and feel that there's more room in the bath now :)

Had a number of comments on my weight loss today, even got my backside slapped and told it had shrunk - that's my kind of slap!

Hubby text me from work about him going on a lads weekend with the men in work, usually they go abroad on a drunken mission, this time he asked me if I mind if he goes away for two nights in May while he walks Helvellyn, I said I don't mind at all as long as he isn't expecting me to do it!!!! His reply was 'you will one day' - ha 27 years later and he still doesn't know me......he can do that while I do Trafford Centre lol.

Big day in work tomorrow as we are having a launch event, so tomorrow I've got a meeting in the morning, the launch in the afternoon and then 3 days off yippee - it's the weekend me & hubby are off to Liverpool, we're away Sat till Monday, am really looking forward to it and the plan is still to stay TS so will keep you posted as to whether that happens :rolleyes:

Have a good day today! x

Have a good day today! x

Cheers honey you too xx Am home alone tonight as dad is on nights if you fancy running away and joining me for an exciting TS night lol :)

Hurray for you having stats and a signature!

And a picture! It told me I could as I hit 20 posts :) x

Yep she said before you were meeting up, be good for you both, she hates that porridge :)

Its still my fave :) I know what you mean about the bath even after the small amount I have lost in comparison to you. When I let the water out and sat in it before, the water behind me stayed there til I moved and now it flows out before I move lol I will just point out though my bath does narrow at the back lol

I hope yout launch goes well and that if I don't catch you before that you have a fantabulous weekend away ;)

Back