Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

You are doing great katie and you must be so determined if you are going to stay TS on a weekend away!! Wow!! Superstar :)

Hope you have a great time xx

Cheers honey you too xx Am home alone tonight as dad is on nights if you fancy running away and joining me for an exciting TS night lol :)

Hurray for you having stats and a signature!

Sounds like a plan! Although I will have to leave early morning as have booked cinema tickets to watch Frozen with the lil people in St Helens! xx

Hope the launch went well Katie.

I tend to have showers & cant say I noticed myself taking that much less of a space in there yet :D

Great weekend planned by the sounds of it. Have fun xx

Hi Katie. You are still doing soooooo well! And, I see your daughter has joined too! I wish I could persuade my son to try exante!

Well the lovely daughter is here so that's good, though she's currently shouting at the tv while watching the Chase which isn't the best lol. Danielle is also very happy as hubby has found a bin bag full of her Teddy's from when she was little, including her beloved Beast, they're all waiting patiently sat on the sofa to go in the washing machine - I think getting them has made her year!

Dietwise I've got to say I've been having second thoughts about whether to stay TS when I go away tomorrow, I want to but also want to really enjoy my weekend as hubby and I haven't been away together on our own for ages....arghhh decisions!

That's a tough one Katie. Depends if you think you can get back on track ok afterwards & whether you can stay in contol over the weekend & have fun at the same time :hmm: Its getting the right balance at the end of the day . x

I would just go with the flow chuck..... Maybe just have an evening meal and behave in the day? Whatever you do, enjoy it :)

Well the lovely daughter is here so that's good, though she's currently shouting at the tv while watching the Chase which isn't the best lol. Danielle is also very happy as hubby has found a bin bag full of her Teddy's from when she was little, including her beloved Beast, they're all waiting patiently sat on the sofa to go in the washing machine - I think getting them has made her year! Dietwise I've got to say I've been having second thoughts about whether to stay TS when I go away tomorrow, I want to but also want to really enjoy my weekend as hubby and I haven't been away together on our own for ages....arghhh decisions!

Tough decision.
You are on day 60 something now, is that right?
If i am being absolutely honest with you katie i would love to say take the weekend off and enjoy it because you deserve it and get back to TS monday BUT after reading diaries on here i have not yet come across one person who has done tfr for a while, had a break and then successfully got back on the wagon again (sorry)
Sounds harsh i know, but everyone seems to struggle after coming off the diet and finds it hard to get their head back in the game :(

I am sure there are some exceptions but i havent come across any yet!

Sorry to sound harsh but you have done so very very well and i would hate to see you struggle.

It is totally your choice though and i would totally understand if you choose to eat, life is short after all!

Enjoy your weekend though whatever you decide xx

Do whatever feels right chick. I know what u mean about it being a rare occurrence. See how it goes. I got straight back on the wagon with no problems after my hen do. I struggled getting back on this time because I feel under the weather.

You could get straight back on. I will be on by then and ill come to kick ur bum if u need help.

Have a ball honeybun. Enjoy ur time with OH :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

I really don't know what to do! I'm really split over this, half of me wants to eat and have a few drinks and enjoy meal times with himself, the other half of me wants to stay on the diet and not come off it. I'm only there for two days and am happy just to take and have bars - argh :rolleyes:

My my mum and daughter came upstairs before while I tried on the orange dress I posted about the other week plus a black one that I bought while I was a 22 (they're both size 18) and they loved them both on me so whatever I do this weekend I know that if I do eat that I will get straight back to the diet on Monday.

I think I'm going with taking 6 bars with me to get me through Sat and Sun and then just see how it goes!

It's been lovely having Dan here tonight, was very strange sitting down for an Exante meal with someone else who was having one, she had the curry and loved it. She had a try of my red berry bar and hated it :)

Its a hard decision.
It could also be used as a test for you. Either to test your resolve to stay on the diet.
Or to test your willpower to come back to the diet after a short tine off of it.

I think you have to ask yourself, which will you regret more. Not taking part in any eating and drinking with your OH. Or the possibility of struggling to get back on track.

Either way, you should enjoy yourself as you have been looking forward to this for sometime :)

Enjoy :)

Have a great day honeybun. Bars or no bars! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Thanks all, am just going to see how it goes, had a quick look at the scales this morning and I haven't lost anything since Monday so if I do eat I'll not weigh this Monday but leave it for a week.

Hubby wants me to eat but that's mainly because I don't do add a meal week and he knows that you should - however if I do I will be going for healthy choices though I'd have to have something to take me out of ketosis in order to drink.

Id have to get straight back on it anyway as TH will likely bring a ketostick and have me tested on Thursday :D

Have a fab weekend all xx

Took the dog for his two mile walk this morning, came back and cooked him his sausage and scrambled egg breakfast and it's only now while I'm sat with my feet up that I've realised that normally if I were having time off plan I'd have ate in the morning, even if it were healthy thinking 'I can eat' and today I haven't even thought of doing that......think that's the best achievement I've had throughout doing this diet!

Well done you! I know what you mean about eating - sometimes you do just cause you can lol

I somehow though Danielle wouldn't like the red berry bars after she said she thought the choc ones sickly, I can only eat them really cold and chopped in tiny pieces and even then only half and it lasts me ages!

Have a lovely weekend whether you munch or stick with dust, you never know though, eating may boost when you go back to TS? x

Enjoy yourself what ever you decide Katie & well done on not cooking something for yourself this morning x

Hi Katie, you really do have a strong mind set! Who was the scrambled egg and sausage for, your OH or the dog?

Lynne it's for the dog!! He is king of the house lol x

Have a lovely weekend xxx

Lol!

Lucky dog :D

Back