Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Knew you would be straight back on it! Otherwise there would of been trouble :p xx
Bloody hell like I'd dare not to now that I've got you on it.....I'd have to up the barricades and quickly teach Marco how to be a guard dog :D xx

Lol! I wouldn't of been a happy daughter! Its nice to know your suffering too :p xx

Plus Marco loves me :) x

Wow Katie, you're doing amazing! Passing in hotel brekkie, straight back TS even though you're not home yet, how good are you?!!

Great choices with food and drink too.

You are so good xx

Wow Katie, you're doing amazing! Passing in hotel brekkie, straight back TS even though you're not home yet, how good are you?!!

Great choices with food and drink too.

You are so good xx

thanks Ed but I'm really not, on Saturday I must have had 6 pints of real ale and though I had a light lunch of a feta cheese wrap I did end the night drunkenly in a Thai restaurant, though somehow I lost hubby before going in there and ended up walking up and down the street looking for him and the restaurant (which had had a name change) but hey ho, it was a great weekend.

Hubbys just been on the scales and he's put on 7lbs lol xx

Okay I braved the scales and I'm 3.5 lbs up on last week (& Saturday as I peeked and hadn't lost) so I'm more than happy with that - will change my sig but am not updating my stats lol :rolleyes:

Hi Katie. Good job you have Danielle to keep you on track! 6 pints is about 1800 calories. To be honest, I think you've done well considering and also you've gone straight back on plan!

Pints? Pints? We must've been twins separated at birth ;-)

3.5lb is nowt. Hubby's 7 is shocking!!! Glad u had a ball. High 5 for skipping breakfast mrs. Proud of you! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Great willpower to resist the breakfast katie!

Hope you get back into it ok and that the first few days are easy on you :)

Right I need everyone to take their lovely well dones for getting straight back to it back :( But before I go on can I just say that their is method in my madness!

I have two very close friends, I've mentioned them before on here and Dan knows them well - when I did LL they really didn't like it at all and made it very clear. We normally go out around once a month to the pictures and for something to eat and for the last three weeks I've cancelled, said I'm not available etc etc -- well to kill two birds with one stone I've agreed to go out with them tomorrow after work, once that night out has gone I've got another 7 or 8 weeks leeway without needing to go again. This really isn't an excuse not to start back on the diet - I've not eaten anything all day, it's just something that will make my life easier and happier in the long run! So two days off is now 4.....and I've even phoned Dan to run this by her and got her permission lol xx

U have my permission too :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

The only persons permission you need Katie, is your own :)
You know what is good and bad foods, so just choose your bad ;), if you have to choose a bad at all !
A good WS day, is better than a bad supposedly TS day ;)

Enjoy tomorrow night and then get back on track.

I'm watching you Katie! Be as good as you can off plan. Enjoy ur time with ur friends :) x

You have done so well so far! You look fab, and 4 days off after over 60 on is nothing :) Enjoy yourself with the girlies and have a good time! xxx

What a nice weekend very jealous would love to see Jack Whitehall. Very jealous on your time off plan but you def deserved it! Enjoy your couple of days of freedom I am sure you will be back to it in no time. x

Thanks all, have not eaten anything up to now today - I have a very squashed bar at the bottom of my handbag so I'll have that for lunch.

Hope all's well with everyone xx

Hi Kate, makes sense to group your meals out together so that you have a good stretch of TS afterwards rather than stopping & starting.

Your weekend sounded great fun. That 3 1/2 lb wiil disappear in no time xx

Okay so I ate the bar and then thought stuff this I'm going to what is supposed to be an amazing deli about 5 mins from work and getting a gorgeous sandwich lol. Grabbed my money and my jacket, which I really didn't need as it's lovely out there and went. Walked out of our complex to the main road and had an enlightening moment where I thought 'why are you doing this, you're just going to go back to where you were weight wise', then at same time thought of Dan and all of you and then turned right instead of left to the shop and did a 1.5mile walk around the park....carrying my jacket!

Am so glad now that I did that - so thanks to all of you lol xx

Back