Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Yay, you've taken control Katie x

Last edited:
You are a star! :) I think we should have a TS date night - preferably where your doggie doesn't pee on my bed!! xx

That's excellent Kaite :d
Well done :D
It doing stuff like that, that will change your attitude, and more importantly you weight ;)

Nice one on the self control!!! Thats really well done - proud of ya! x

Thanks all and then we ended up in a Thai restaurant - it was the only thing I ate all day except for the bar and diet coke --- was all very nice though :)

As long as you enjoyed it Katie, and the company of your friends :). That's all that matters :)
This diet is so antisocial :(
I think its all about finding a balance whilst doing it, especially if you know it will take a good few months until you get to your own goal :)
I would lose the plot completely if I didn't plan my days/nights off every so often ;)
I know it will take me longer to get there, but, the way I look at it, is, its not my friends/family's fault that I am overweight.
So why should they be deprived of my company ;)
I think you did a very smart thing tonight chick, by going out with your friends. It stopped the stop/start cycle that I get caught up in sometimes. At least now, tomorrow, you have a start, that you will be able to continue on with for a good while :D
Well done :D

Thanks Marge, yep back on it tomorrow, am looking forward to it to be honest, get back into some kind of routine :)

Well done Katie! It's so hard to stop the action (getting a deli meal) once you've decided that's what you're going to do. That's a great turning point :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Oooh Thai very nice! Hope you had a lovely evening and good luck for today xx

Day 1 TS here I am - take me and feed me water, coffee, water, packs and water and don't let anything else pass my lips!

Today is neurologist day for my son, feels like we've waited forever, so have got one meeting this morning and then it's off to the Walton Centre this afternoon, hope they are able to give us some answers!

You are in good company starting again as I am day 1 tomorrow and if I can do a stretch as long as yours was last time then I will be over the moon!!!

Hope your head doesn't bang too much at some point! x

Good luck with restart Katie. :)

Hope you get some results today about your son & treatment options xx

Good luck katie x

Thanks all :) All going well up to now, just about to have my first pack, oh the joys of being TS!

Today hasn't been the best exercise wise but tomorrow should be better - I've checked MFP and roller skating is worth 660 calories an hour, 11 calories a minute......didn't say how many for falling on your ar$e and stumbling back up though!

I've ordered my fitbit one and that should be coming tomorrow so I'm looking forward to being able to monitor my steps again from Friday......all thanks to Dan & her brothers who've bought it me for Mothers Day and they are letting me have it early (though they weren't given much choice :p).

i had to walk just over 1/2 mile to and from the hospital today as though the hospital may be excellent it's got the worst parking facilities I've ever seen - I dropped Nat at the door and then ended up dumping the car on a grass verge on a main road 1/2 mile away.

The visit didn't fill me with confidence, the doctor wants to see if the paralysis stops just with the meds, she arranged for him to have blood tests and an ECG while there and wants to see him again in 2 months once the thyroid meds have done their stuff. In the meantime he's having a scan on his thyroid next week. I just want it over for him :(

Nat seems ok with it all and has happily gone off to watch his beloved Wigan play tonight :)

Hi Katie! Well done for getting through day 1 :)

Sorry to hear about your Son! I hope you get some answers soon. The waiting around and not knowing can be very hard, I know how you feel.

Good luck for 100% TS tomorrow xx

Hi Katie. I hope your son gets sorted soon. It must be really worrying. Well done for getting back on track. I think I'm going to go back on exante next week as I'm doing terribly at the moment. Clearly I haven't the willpower for calorie counting!

Well done Katie! Good girl :)

Glad son getting sorted too. Must be a worry. X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Boys will be boys and seem to have little cares in the world at times! Cars, Football, girls and farts - and not always in that order!!

I hope he gets sorted asap one way or another, and fingers crossed the meds do it so there is nothing too intrusive needed x

Back