Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Thanks ladies, Dan has suffered with this since giving birth to her youngest in December 2012 when her pelvis split during the birth, poor thing couldn't walk afterwards and ended up in a wheelchair and with a Zimmer frame. She's had physio ever since and has had to go to hospital twice for injections in the back and front, it's so sad. Have just spoke to her and she's feeling a little better today and sounds and feels brighter.

I'm back to being TS today, it wasn't the food I wanted on Friday but the alcohol and in order to drink I had to eat - I succeeded in getting drunk and then regretted it all day yesterday as I felt like death warmed up, hungover from hell! I've been on the scales today and weighed in at 14st 3lb so my journey into the 13's didn't last a day :rolleyes:

So it's back to day 1 today for a two week stint until the 19th.....

Glad Danni is feeling a bit better. She really went through it didn't she.

Those 13s will be back very soon Katie x

It's good to be back on it, had a good TS day with no wavering - only downside being that as I was adding ground chilli to my chilli the lid came off and loads fell in - got most out and then just had to be careful when eating it....see I even fail at cooking an Exante meal :)

Hi Katie, wow so much has happened for you over this weekend! The joy of your holiday next year but then your poor daughter! Glad she's feeling better and hope she gets well enough to go away on Thursday!

The holiday sounds absolutely amazing!!!

Glad you've got back on TS and what a huge incentive you have to stay in the zone :) xx

Good luck today katie, you can do it xx

Hope the day is going well Katie x

It's a good day so far and in feeling fine - decided not to get weighed as it might send me backwards :rolleyes: Had plenty to drink but not done well on the steps as it's been a mad busy morning and I'm now sat in the car waiting to go into a meeting and it's raining so heavily, have only got to walk a few hundred yards to the building and I know I'll be drowned when I get there.....think I'll put my hard hat on to walk in :D xx

Have got my pasta carbonara in soak, it's been a very busy day but a good day dietwise, feeling very focussed and to be honest am slightly disappointed that I really need to have another break in two weeks - am considering just having the one day off (Saturday night for the 40th birthday meal) and not eating at the 18th the following day.

Going to take the dog out for a walk after I've eaten and I'm on doggy duty in the morning too as hubby is on nights tonight. Can definitely feel that I've put weight on over the weekend. The good thing is that after the next one/two day break (19th & 20th April) I've got a straight run through until I go on my holiday on 22nd June - my plan was to have my last diet day on Friday 20th June but it's now going to finish on Thursday 19th June as me and Nathan are going to go to Alton Towers for the day on the Friday. Am really looking forward to that as we were meant to go a couple of years ago and it'll be lovely to spend a day with him before I go away.

So in short I've got a run of 13 days diet, 1 or 2 days off and then 60 days diet ---- if I do this and stick to it I'm really hoping I can still make being in the 11 stone bracket when I go away :fingerscrossed:

Sounds like you have got it all worked out katie and sounds like a great plan xx

Seeing the big picture is what its all about Katie. Lots to look forward too x

Thanks ladies, glad you think my plan is do-able - I would so love to be in the 11's when I go away, that was my big hope when I started this in January and I never expected then to still feel this focussed in April!

Been on a 2.6 mile walk with the dog this morning and hopefully will do another tonight, he's definitely enjoying the benefits of a fitter me :)

Am hoping that when I get on the scales next Monday that I'll properly be in the 13's and never see the 14's again!

Morning chick!

Glad ur back on it Mrs. U need to keep going to give me hope when I get back on :)

How's Dan? Hope she's getting better by the day. Will she get to go away?

Hope you have a nice day :) x

Stick with it hun, deffo you will achieve your goal. Good luck for those 13s.

You'll get there Katie. x

Day 3 and all going well, no sign of any headaches or anything so far so all is good with that - hubby went to work as I was driving home, saw the back of his motorbike as he went down the road and that's all I've seen of him today. Going to have my pack, take the dog for a walk then come back and do a facial and get a hopefully earlyish night.

Hope everyone is having a good day and that the sun is shining on you :) xx

At least u saw the bike disappearing down the road! Marc's bike has got one if those ridiculously noisy exhausts. The embarrassing ones!

Have a nice night :) x

Ahh lucky you with all that lovely noise - I couldn't cope with that when he rolls in from work at 6:30am :)

Happy with my steps today, done 15,000 up to now - the dogs probably done 30,000 and still wants to play lol

Day 3 now happily complete....onwards & downwards to day 4 xx

Back