Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

How has your Monday gone Katie ?:)

How are you hun?

Sorry I've been missing in action, had a bad food weekend which was my own fault for weakening as I'd had the weekend before off and I knew that I'm also eating (long time planned) this weekend - however I am at the end of day 2 back in TS and am feeling fine.

I can def feel that I've put weight on yet my jeans feel bigger on me so that's a bit weird - I think the curse of the 13's has got me good and proper. After Sunday I'll be 100% TS until I go away so I'm also going to try and avoid the scales to see if that helps if I just stay away until the 13's are long past!

Been so busy the last few days it's been crazy, done lots of walks and my step count has been high every day - even did the long walk this evening on my own with the dog because I wanted to.....land then added a longer route to the end, so that was about 4 miles and I felt fine ---- I can remember not so long ago when I had to stop along that route and at some point I could barely breathe so I'm def happy with my improved fitness level.

Hope everyone on here is well and feeling good, going to have a good read through the posts now xx

Good to see that you have managed to get back to it Katie. Having weekends off does muck about with our resolve but you have done so well with keeping up with the exercise & increasing your activities. Mine tend to come to a halt when I go off track for some reason.
How long are you planning to stay off the scales for Katie. I'm going to weigh daily again from tomorrow. Funny how strategies vary :) x

Good to see that you have managed to get back to it Katie. Having weekends off does muck about with our resolve but you have done so well with keeping up with the exercise & increasing your activities. Mine tend to come to a halt when I go off track for some reason.
How long are you planning to stay off the scales for Katie. I'm going to weigh daily again from tomorrow. Funny how strategies vary :) x

Really don't know Susie, just feel I'd be better if I could banish the 13's xx

Some good news! I was going into the shower and thought I'd try on my Next size 16 jeans and then put them on every week to watch them slowly fasten......and they fit! Couldn't believe it, I literally screamed with joy - am so very happy :D xx

Some good news! I was going into the shower and thought I'd try on my Next size 16 jeans and then put them on every week to watch them slowly fasten......and they fit! Couldn't believe it, I literally screamed with joy - am so very happy :D xx

Yeey that's great :-D such an achievement!! You can start wearing them now rather than waiting to wear them! You'll have to find a different item of clothing now to keep trying on to replace the jeans ;-) xx

So pleased for you honey :/) that's amazing!!!

Meant to say, I was getting some funny looks when folks eyed my bruised elbow whilst in London. Sisters thought it was funny!

Well done for them jeans mrs :) x

Good morning one and all. It's lovely out there, just done a 4 mile walk with the dog and he's now with me in the garden chasing his tail around like a mad one - wish I had his energy :)

Its a good work day today as I'm working from the local office and am only going in at 10:30 for a meeting so no rushing. Aiming for day 3 of TS and it feels good :)

Really don't know Susie, just feel I'd be better if I could banish the 13's xx

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm yo yoing between 13s & 14s too. Frustrating or what.

Good news about the jeans though Katie. I seem to have stalled inch wise. :(.

Have a good day x

Morning katie. What was that app called that you could use to link in with MFP & track your walks. Just got my iphone & down loading stuff while my son is home x

And I'm yoyoing between the 15s and tge 16s :(
I just want to get to the lower 14's to feel really good again, and do as you have, and get into my size 16 next jeans !
I have other size 16 stuff I can get into bug they must be big made as the next jeans are the bench mark for me too :)
Well done Katie :D
Keep with it , and it will be the size 14's you will be able to get into :D

Hi Katie how are things?

How has your easter been katie? X

Morning katie. What was that app called that you could use to link in with MFP & track your walks. Just got my iphone & down loading stuff while my son is home x
Hi Susie, the app is called Map My Walk - you just link it to your MFP, it's great. Only thing is that if you're using a fitbit then you can't link it to MFP or it will count it twice.

Hope all's going well for you xx

Hi all, haven't been on the diet since last Wednesday as I took my son for a meal as we had an appointment with the hospital on the Thursday and I thought we needed a bit of light relief - for the most part I have been very good. I am back on it 100% from tomorrow through to 19th June - am meeting TH in an hour or so, we are going for a walk and a bit of lunch before we both get back to TS tomorrow.

I'll pop in later to catch up with diaries, hope everyone is doing well xx

Back