Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

How was your day today Katie? X

Day 23/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 13st 0.25lbs
Loss since yesterday - 1.25lbs
Loss to date - 22lbs

Oh so near yet so far! I did say as I hit them that the 13's always last forever for me, I know it's not but it feels like it's been months.

Realised that I must be going mad as I've found a couple of walking routes for me and TH for the weekend and they are both 10 miles and could be longer if we get lost :p Madness prevails!

A gorgeous sunny day here in lovely Lancs - hope it's the same where you are xx

How was your day today Katie? X

Was a good day thanks Yoyo, all well on the food front - highlight of the day was going home from work early to go for a walk with hubby and I ended up having an afternoon nap instead - good result :)

Hope all's well with you xx

12s are just round the corner.
Nearly 4lbs down this week good going lady xxx

Well done Katie on your loss so so close to those 12s they really are calling you and well done for resisting that burger :)

It's been complained that I'm bony and not just by hubby who complained about me having a bony hip when he lay on me watching tv the other evening.

One of the men I work with lightly punched my shoulder earlier and said ow! He then said that he's not doing that again because I've got bony shoulders and they hurt - I was bl00dy made up :D Nobody has ever actually called me bony before....I love that being 'insulted' makes me happy :)

Going to do a catch up on diaries now, hope everyone is having a good day xx

How fab Katie - I wish someone would call me bony :) I think I'll be waiting a long time for that to happen :)

Haha bony I love it

It was funny, it was the first thing I told hubby when I saw him :D

Got a nice day tomorrow, work from home first thing then go to Morecambe to get a fully refurbished centre handed over and am so looking forward to that. Then either back to the office or home to work before my skating lesson.

Didn't go to the gym this evening as my mum has come up for tea so we are all having a relaxing evening :D xx

It's great when people call you bony / skinny isn't it? I've only ever had that a couple of times in my life, grew up with people calling me fat. Think I'll always think of myself as fat even if I'm not.

Glad you had such a good day bony lady xxx

Would swoon with joy if someone referred to me as bony!!!

Last edited:
Day 24/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 12.75lbs
Loss since yesterday - 1.5lbs
Loss to date - 23.5lbs

Im in the 12's!!!! Where's the 21 gun salute when you need it :) It showed as dead on 13 at first then I got off and on again about another 6 times and all the others showed the 12 12.75 - at last --- am so happy :)

Im claiming 12 12 as being my lightest in 20+ years so I'll hang on till the scales show 11.75lb to claim that goal :)

Day 24/59 Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs Todays weight - 12st 12.75lbs Loss since yesterday - 1.5lbs Loss to date - 23.5lbs Im in the 12's!!!! Where's the 21 gun salute when you need it :) It showed as dead on 13 at first then I got off and on again about another 6 times and all the others showed the 12 12.75 - at last --- am so happy :) Im claiming 12 12 as being my lightest in 20+ years so I'll hang on till the scales show 11.75lb to claim that goal :)

Woop woop!! Hooray! That's great news :) x

Hooray for you Katie!

Brilliant. Huge congrats. Hope you're going to give yourself a non-food related treat. Bottle the feeling then here come the 11s!! Won't be long. :cross:

Well done Katie you should be very pleased with yourself :)

Thanks everyone, I've not stopped smiling yet :) All I've thought all day (even when in a meeting!) is 'I'm in the 12's!!!!!'

xx

Back