Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Btw TH looks bloody fab and doesn't look like she's put an ounce on despite eating for a week - jammy cow lol xx

Thanks chick! Fab might be stretching it. Hungover with bad hair maybe!!!

You are fading away. I can see a big difference in u :) loving the fringe x

Had a great day. Thanks for that! X

Should be a good night Katie x

Hope you enjoy the gig, have a lovely night! X

Hubby just driving us home, brilliant night, danced the feet off myself all night to their new stuff, Beautiful South hits and The Housemartins stuff - now got them playing in the car so hubby is getting to hear my (non) dulcet tones :D xx

Sounds like a great weekend all round - shopping, gig and staying on track. Nice one! ;)

Day 42/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 6lbs
Loss since yesterday STS
Loss to date - 30.25lbs

A one pound loss this morning takes me to the lower 12's at last - hurray :D

Just about to go into a meeting so will catch up later with everyone :) xx

Congrats Katie. The 11s are beckoning!! Don't forget to mark off this goal on your signature. :)

Yay on the move again. Hope today has gone well x

Whoop whoop! You are on the move

Downwards again, brilliant stuff!x

Well that was a long day that I wasn't expecting! Got to work at 9:15 and was there till around 4:45 where when I was driving home down the motorway I saw a little hand wave out of a car window of a car I was overtaking.....'twas the lovely TH :D

As I was driving I realised what date it was and that I was due to work this evening in a consultation session with a group from 6-9 --- luckily I was due to meet them in a centre 5 mins away from home and it finished at just gone 8:30 phew! Just glad I remembered :eek:

So I've just come in and had a shepherds pie and am now having a bar and shake - tomorrow is weigh in day, going on how it's been I think I'm on for a 2lb loss this week.

Gosh - don't know how you manage to wait that long before eating anything!

Gosh that's a late feed!!! Don't you feel hungry in the day? I usually feel hungry by 11am.

Your day sounds hectic. Must be good to get home and relax. Have a nice evening xx

It's mad but it really doesn't bother me :rolleyes: I would prefer to have my first around 5ish and that had been the plan - just hoping eating all three so late doesn't have an effect on the scales for weekly weigh in tomorrow x

Gosh - don't know how you manage to wait that long before eating anything!

Me neither. I'd be on my knees! Hope you have a good weigh-in, Katie.

Day 43/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 5lbs
Loss since yesterday - 1lb
Loss to date - 31.25lbs

Am happy with a 1lb loss this morning giving me a 3lb loss for the week :)

Not working this morning so plan is to take the dog for a nice walk and might call in to see my mum, got a meeting in Preston this afternoon, then out with TH for a 5-6 mile walk this evening ---- good day! Will get to give my new trainers a good workout today.

Dont now have to leave as early to go and see Andrew on Thursday as his medal parade is at 4:15 and he'll be in work before that, we'd thought it was going to be after lunch - got to tidy my car out though as TH will testify it's a skip on wheels so that's going to take a couple of hours!

Have a great day one and all xx

Well done on the loss, it's really dropping off you! You'll be in the 11's in no time now!

Have a great day x

Well done on the 3lb loss for this week, Katie. :)

Got to tidy my car out though as TH will testify it's a skip on wheels.

Word of advice: don't put your mats in the washing machine!! ;) Have a great day.

Back