Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Looking fab Katie :) and bless your son for not noticing! X

Looking great Katie and very proud. Rightly so too! :) xx

What lovely photos and great memories.

you look brilliant

Hope today goes well Katie xx

Enjoy your walk this afternoon xx

You look lovely Katie! I'm glad you had a great time at the ceremony. :)

Thanks for today honeybun :) tell Nat he's a star! Your fading away from the back too! X

Lol I'm fading all over, my body has collapsed and not because of weight loss! I think your app was right, when I've zoomed in on the route on mine there's all sorts of wired kinks and loops - was a brill walk thank you xx ps Marco has collapsed ever since coming in :) x

It's been a chaotic few days and I've not had a minute to get on here - had an amazing time with Andrew, was just perfect :) Was off plan for three days Thurs-Sat and in that time I put on 9lb :eek::confused::mad: I started back on the diet yesterday so hopefully will have a good loss by weigh in on Tuesday, it's definitely got me worried about being off plan for 17 days when I'm in holiday - I'm guessing I'll definitely be back in the 13's when I get back.

Done a 12 mile walk today with TH and the dog, he's collapsed ever since getting in and I'm pretty close behind him :)

Hope everyone is well, I'm going to have a good catch up on posts now xx

Glad you've had a lovely time. The pounds are mostly water, so will come off really quickly. X

That's a really good walk. I feel sorry for your poor dog, Katie! LOL. No wonder he's knackered.

TC don't be feeling sorry or Marco. He ran all the way round and only slowed down to walk at the last half mile!

Have a great day Katie :) I'm aching ALL over! X

A 4lb loss for me today so am down to 12-7 which is a 2lb gain on last Tuesdays weigh in, not hopeful of losing it by tomorrow but am off to the gym tonight to try and burn it off :)

Glad to see you are still doing amazing!
Seems like you had a fab time at your sons parade and you looked fabulous, well done :)

You are doing so well, I hope I can be half as determined as you. X

Back