Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Well done on shifting a pound. :)

Argh to frustrating days - neurologist said nothing apart from she's leaving his file open and we are to contact her secretary if it happens again and she's now (!!!!!) going to contact the hospital that's been treating him for information and previous test results as she's had nothing from our gp.

Before that my doctors phoned to say that they are cancelling my blood test and smear appointments on Friday so I'm no nearer knowing why they want a retest as they will not tell me no matter how many times I ask - I told them I want to go to the walk-in centre tomorrow to get the bloods done so I've picked up the paperwork and am going first thing (before 7am) in the morning --- there are usually queues I believe when they open at 7.

Had a lovely walk with TH this evening, giggling like a pair of kids so that cheered me up a lot, it's our last one till I come back from holiday so we've booked one in for 4th July --- she looked amazing in a dress when I got to her house, looking very slim :)

Going to have a go at packing over the next couple of days - I need Darcy here to get me organised :)

Had my salad today but did have an orange juice and a small bar of Cadburys chocolate while waiting at the hospital - useless I am :(

I know days like that.... :-/

Least it ended well - and blame the chocolate on the jolliday feeling! X

2lb loss this morning, think that walk did me good :)

Stood in a queue outside walk-in centre to get my bloods done, only thing is that the 'queue' only consists of me! I was advised to get here early as there's always a queue.....hmm lol - ahh well at least I'll be done first.

Have be a good day one and all xx

Bless you. Thanks fir the compliment :) our walks are a good laugh aren't they?! X
Oh yes, especially when I get examples of you clambering across ice holding on to fences :D x

You are just bloody impatient! ;) Sorry cheesy joke but couldn't resist!! lol

Well done on the loss anyhoo! Think I need to start walking more! How long did you walk for out of interest? x

I've got to say I bloody love my hubby - my 2lb loss on the scales this morning took me to 12st 6lb which is a 1lb gain on my lowest weight to date and that's after eating for a week, I said this to hubby and his reply was that actually you'll have lost weight and it's just that your stomach has got food in it that you weigh more.....I'd never thought of it like that :) So in his world I've not just lost my gain but have actually lost weight too.....that put a smile on my face :D

Got a quick quiet half hour now before I go and get pampered, well if getting your eyebrows, legs, armpits and bikini area waxed counts as being pampered lol.

Going to start on some packing tonight (before Darcy is after me with a stick), well that's the plan up to now, what I do know is that I'm having an early night as I only had about five hours sleep last night - shattered I am xx

Katie thats excellent! You are doing so very well!

Enjoy your waxing :(
And hope you have a lovely holiday xx

You are brilliant Katie. We'll done. You are definitely doing this thing right! Have a bloomin fantastic holiday :) kick back and relax xx

Ooo have a lovely holiday!

Nope was all good....even better when she said I've got skinny minny legs now lol ;) x

Skinny Minnie legs, that must have made your day & hooray for such an attentive husband :D.

Hope you are watching the footie before bed xx

No to football watching Susie, not had the tv on at all - took Marco for a short walk earlier and we've just chilled together and he's enjoyed getting brushed :) xx

Made me laugh before when cooking Marco his tea - I'd had a ham salad and he had two tuna steaks, boiled rice, with a chopped hard boiled egg and a few little finely cubed pieces of cheese ---- even when I'm eating his dinner wins :D xx

3lbs down in 2 days! Can't complain about that. :) Well done.

Back