Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Argh so much for feeling great, my head is banging and really painful - am not sure whether it's a diet/ketosis headache (which I never usually get) or whether it's the start of sinusitis which I have had before a few times, I do feel all blocked. Have literally sat here keeping my head as still as possible in silence, thought of TV being on kills me.....so hope this is gone by morning xx

There are a lot of summer colds going round that start like that katie.
I had it last week and it came on very sudden.
Hope you feel better soon though x

Argh so much for feeling great, my head is banging and really painful - am not sure whether it's a diet/ketosis headache (which I never usually get) or whether it's the start of sinusitis which I have had before a few times, I do feel all blocked. Have literally sat here keeping my head as still as possible in silence, thought of TV being on kills me.....so hope this is gone by morning xx

Hope you feel better tomorrow hon. Maybe something to do with the weather and exercise, I had a banging headache last night :(

Awe no. Hope your feeling better soon. ? xx

Hope you're feeling better after a night's sleep.

The Final Leg
Day 4/136
Start weight - 13st 6lbs
Todays weight - 12st 11lbs
Loss since yesterday - 2lbs
Loss to date - 9lbs

A 2lb loss this morning giving me 9lb in three days - this diet is fab, remind me never to complain about it!

My head feels a lot better this morning but still dull and achey and I'm a bit sniffly but I feel a lit better than last night so that's good.

Hope its it's a good day for everyone, onwards & downwards.... xx

I'm so pleased you feel a bit better Katie. Fab loss again. You are unstoppable! :)

Glad you're feeling better and well back into the 12s now. Fab loss.

Well done record breaker ?

Glad your head is clearer today x

Wow 9 pounds in 3 days is amazing !!! Me 3 pounds and I suspect 2 3/4 of that was water retention . As well as the exercise ( well done !) are you 100 percent TS ? Well done you x

Thanks Mama, yes I have to do 100% TS, if I eat something once even just a little bit then I'd just eat everything, I'm definitely an all or nothing type that's why I can't do food week :rolleyes:

Well done Katie! That's great :) xx you're unstoppable!

The Final Leg
Day 5/136
Start weight - 13st 6lbs
Todays weight - 12st 10lbs
Loss since yesterday - 1lbs
Loss to date - 10lbs

A 1lb loss this morning which is great and all I the right direction - I think it will likely slow down now as I'm due totm on Monday or Tuesday.

Not much planned for today, didn't get to the gym yesterday evening as Danielle came for a sleepover (and yes she's still asleep ;)) so I also didn't get a walk in as she's not able to with her injury and I couldn't just leave her.

Sun is shining brightly now but according to the forecast that's sadly due to change....hope they're wrong :D

Have a lovely day xx

Awe well done Katie. I'm expecting mine to slow down now too. Must say I really feel the difference for this loss now but can't imagine actually being 4.5 stone heavier! OMG why did I not do this sooner!
Big yaaaaay for Exante. Even if some days are tough.
I really do think I can get to my goal which was really a pipe dream before to be honest. Am soooooooo looking forward to my first skinny Christmas lol xx

Lol we're like twins, that's exactly how I feel......we can do this :D xx

10lb is brill. Is this the most you have lost in the 1st week Katie ? x

No Susie, I think my record is the one in my signature of 12.75lb on my last restart....I'm not reckoning on matching that this time :) xx

Well done Katie. Please send some of that motivation this way!

The Final Leg
Day 6/136
Start weight - 13st 6lbs
Todays weight - 12st 8lbs
Loss since yesterday - 2lbs
Loss to date - 12bs

A 2lb loss this morning which was unexpected, I thought it would level out - hurray for being in single figures. Am particularly made up as I have a drs appointment tomorrow and I was 12-5 on my scales when I went before my holiday (12-4 on theirs!!) and I didn't want to go with a massive post holiday gain.

Just off to take the dog for a walk then it's a watching motogp day for me :D xx

The Final Leg Day 6/136 Start weight - 13st 6lbs Todays weight - 12st 8lbs Loss since yesterday - 2lbs Loss to date - 12bs A 2lb loss this morning which was unexpected, I thought it would level out - hurray for being in single figures. Am particularly made up as I have a drs appointment tomorrow and I was 12-5 on my scales when I went before my holiday (12-4 on theirs!!) and I didn't want to go with a massive post holiday gain. Just off to take the dog for a walk then it's a watching motogp day for me :D xx

Woo hoo! That's great :)xx

Back