Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Brilliant Katie!

Fab result Katie. The gym has paid off big time, well done x

Thanks ladies :D Been a busy day today, apart from watching the races I've not stopped, given the house a much needed clean through, oh the joys ;)

Hubby's just about to leave for work so it's just left to me and Marco to chill the evening away - got my shepherds pie in to soak, then I'll have a bar and a hot shake in a bit, definitely need to drink some more though, only had a pint of water and two coffees.

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Katie that is an amazing loss!

Glad you had a good day hon, I wonder what the scales will bring tomorrow? :)

The Final Leg
Day 7/136
Start weight - 13st 6lbs
Todays weight - 12st 8lbs
Loss since yesterday sts
Loss to date - 12bs

A sts this morning - all was going well until the doctors just phoned and they've cancelled my appointment for this morning - argh! They did this the week before I went on holiday as well - they've now rescheduled it for Wednesday morning with a different doctor.

The only good side is that I might get to lose another pound if I'm lucky before I see them :rolleyes:

Good loss my lovely :)

Still going strong Katie and dropping pounds. Well done. :)

Woop! Well done Katie!

All set for week one weigh in tomorrow, I feel so much better having done a week TS - I can really feel the difference :). So hoping that I can stick to it as working on the lose a stone a month basis then by mid August I could be 11-7 which will be 6 stone gone :eek: I really can't tell you how excited I am at the thought of being in the 11's, I must have been 19 and pregnant with Dan the last time I was in the 11's and she's nearly 26!

Had a good day today, apart from the cancelled doctors appointment grrr, went to a meeting this afternoon then as TH was too comatose to head to the gym I called at my mums and brought her here for the evening, so have had a lovely time. I've also had my online invite to the Next sale so I've been busy shopping for size 14's and size 12's!!!!!f Have picked loads of stuff and I'm very excited :D Can't believe that as I was once wearing 26/28's for years and years and now I'm buying 12's - it's bloody unreal!

I've taken tomorrow morning off work so don't have to get up to an alarm in the morning.....hope the dog has a lie in ;)

Hope everyone has had a good day, I'm off to read your diaries - sleep tight my lovelies xx

Size 12s, whoop whoop. Now that is some achievement Katie & no better reward that picking new, smaller sized clothes.:bliss:

Keep TSing & you should get well into the 11s by August, you will feel like you are walking on air after losing 6s lol x

Thanks Susie, got to admit it does feel pretty amazing :D

Realised I'd made an error as I'd put on my list two pairs of jeans, a 14 and a 12 and it was only as I was reading it through that I realised I've got 14's now and they fit, see I'm just not used to thinking if me as a 14 :confused: Anyway I've gone on the 'dare I?' and swapped the 14's for a 10!!! They may never fit me but they'll look fab in my wardrobe lol, they're only £10 in the sale and it's worth that just for the motivation they might give.......arghhh scary lol xx

Thanks Susie, got to admit it does feel pretty amazing :D Realised I'd made an error as I'd put on my list two pairs of jeans, a 14 and a 12 and it was only as I was reading it through that I realised I've got 14's now and they fit, see I'm just not used to thinking if me as a 14 :confused: Anyway I've gone on the 'dare I?' and swapped the 14's for a 10!!! They may never fit me but they'll look fab in my wardrobe lol, they're only £10 in the sale and it's worth that just for the motivation they might give.......arghhh scary lol xx

Go for it Katie! What a great feeling.. What made you finally do the weight loss thing this time around if you haven't been this slim for years and years?

Nothing wrong with being optimistic is there Katie. You never know, its only 2 sizes away x

Go for it Katie! What a great feeling.. What made you finally do the weight loss thing this time around if you haven't been this slim for years and years?
Do you know what yoyo, I really don't know! I'd lost a couple of stone on my own over the last couple of years but I don't know why doing the vlcd just seemed right this time, if I'm really honest when I first started in January I was probably less optimistic about doing it than ever before as I'd tried so many times, but as soon as I was on it I just felt better in myself.

I also really believe that the walking has been a big part of it, before I never walked anywhere and at times when I was strictly dieting I'd go to the gym but then happily give that up when I fell of the diet, whereas now I walk because I want to and not just because I'm dieting.......all very strange ;) x

Do you know what yoyo, I really don't know! I'd lost a couple of stone on my own over the last couple of years but I don't know why doing the vlcd just seemed right this time, if I'm really honest when I first started in January I was probably less optimistic about doing it than ever before as I'd tried so many times, but as soon as I was on it I just felt better in myself. I also really believe that the walking has been a big part of it, before I never walked anywhere and at times when I was strictly dieting I'd go to the gym but then happily give that up when I fell of the diet, whereas now I walk because I want to and not just because I'm dieting.......all very strange ;) x

It's strange isn't it what makes us just do it. It was the feeling I had after binging on chocolate eggs at Easter that did it for me.. Combined with remembering my friend (who coincidentally bought me the huge egg to cheer me up after my miscarriage) had done this really 'extreme' diet called exante... And here we are - despite only being 100% TS for two weeks I've lost 1.5 stone :) my biggest challenge will be keeping it off as I've said before..

The exercise thing is key though. I can't imagine not running now I have it in my life and I'm hoping I'll be able to ease up on watching what I eat once I get to goal if I carry on running :) plus I really enjoy it :)

The Final Leg
Day 8/136
Start weight - 13st 6lbs
Todays weight - 12st 7lbs
Loss since yesterday -1lb
Loss to date - 13bs

A 1lb loss today giving me a week one loss of 13lb, HURRAY! And it also takes me exactly to my 5 stone loss since starting in January, I really couldn't be happier :) If I'm lucky enough to lose 2lb this next week then that will take me back to my pre holiday lowest weight......it's definitely onwards and downwards to the 11's now!

Totm as of today so between that, period pain and my face feeling sore as I think I've got a bit of sinusitis I'm not feeling physically at my best this morning - am not in work until this afternoon though so that's not too bad.

Hope everyone has a really good day xx

Back