Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Had a great walk :)

Let me know if you want to come and support the triathlon. (Translated into reality: Let me know if you want to be soaked through to the skin, be freezing and blown around in gale force wind, clapping, for a few hours whilst dodging the lightening!)

Hope u get ur stuff done! X

Good evening one & all, am feeling much better today but that's probably because I decided first thing to stuff the diet for the weekend and not think about it - it was a conscious decision as I think I'm a hormonal cow at the moment --- I got totm on Thursday for about an hour and since then nothing, I feel crabby, headachey, weepy and happy all at once and I just thought bugger it, as of this morning when I'd lost another pound (5 this week) even though I've been eating.

Got to say I felt in a better frame of mind after doing a good 6.25 mile walk with TH and Marco and that's really set me up for the day - called at my mums after the walk and brought her home for tea and the day has turned out to be a much happier day than I thought when I first got up :)

TH talked her usual common sense and put all into perspective and that really helped so thanks for that honey xx

As of Monday I am going to do 100% TS until I reach either 11st 6lb or till I run out of packs depending on where my head lies at the time and then I'm transferring across to JUDD - I feel better now I've made the decision and the end is almost in sight xx

Wow, that's a decision and a half. It's good to have a plan.

It's lovely that you can get out together..li bet you had a great chat Ladies? X

Great plan Katie!

There are ladies that lunch; you 2 are ladies that walk!

Sensible plan Katie seeing as you are really on the last leg of your journey. Good luck tomorrow. x

So here we go with day 1 again - hope this weeks effort is better than last :)

Good luck today Katie x

The end is in sight...go girl!

Good idea - nothing worse than flogging away, trying when your heart's not in it & feel nothing but disappointment & regret with yourself.

Take a break - one of the most helpful things I read on here was "it's not a marathon but a series of short sprints" . I'd like to shake the hand of the clever sausage who said that!! You've done so well, I know you'll have determination to re-start. Hows your day going so far??

Good plan Katie and glad you have it sorted in your head. I agree with Cate that there is something about going along on a VLCD for weeks then something comes along and it just seems to get harder. I echo what you say about feeling "normal" even though still overweight as this is how I am feeling at the moment - it is just willpower and determination helping me stay focussed - it is time to dig in and be tough!

Thanks all, your support is fab :D

All going well so far, going to have my first pack soon, need to knock back a lot more water though!

Hi Katie, glad to hear your day is going well. Good luck with this last 'sprint' on Exante and then moving to JUDDD for the marathon that is maintenance!!

The day has gone really well food and dietwise, had my three packs, a couple do peppermint teas and one coffee, not at all tempted by any of the goodies in the house so that's a positive --- just hope to be able to carry on like this now :)

The day has gone really well food and dietwise, had my three packs, a couple do peppermint teas and one coffee, not at all tempted by any of the goodies in the house so that's a positive --- just hope to be able to carry on like this now :)

Yey! You're on fire :) x

Back