Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Yaaaay Katie what a result. I think I must be a couple if bags of spuds behind you lol x

Thanks Taupe :) Down to 12-5 today so that's a 5lb loss, bag of potatoes gone and I feel much better for it phew....onwards & downwards :)

Great loss already!
I can hear those 11's calling you :)

Great stuff....11's 11's 11's

Diet has been fine today, just had my last two packs - just realised that I've not had my fitbit on today, thought it was in my pocket but it's not.

Have been and picked up my weighted hula hoop and this disc thing I've bought that you twist on - that's my exercise done in that I've picked them up, not planning on using them this evening.

Also bought another two nice thin jumpers, one in pink and one in grey - I'd bought a gorgeous grey jumper and wore it for the first time while I went out on Sunday and I spilt curry on it and it's got a yellow stain (it's the turmeric I think) that won't come out even though it's been soaked in vanish and washed about 5 times :( :( :(

Marco has been back to the vets this evening and got the all clear so he no longer has to wear the cone of shame at night and he can go back to his usual length walks again - hurray life is back to normal :D xx

They will whittle your waist away Katie. Another day over & done with.

Next jumpers ? x

They will whittle your waist away Katie. Another day over & done with.

Next jumpers ? x
Lol they surely are Susie :) Though not from the petite range for a change ;) x

It's my waist and belly that I find toughest to lose, my legs have gone ok, there's no hope for my arms (other than surgery) but my belly is just not playing fair at all. :rolleyes:

It's my waist and belly that I find toughest to lose, my legs have gone ok, there's no hope for my arms (other than surgery) but my belly is just not playing fair at all. :rolleyes:

Suppose we all have those stubborn areas. My weight comes off my face & lower legs first & sort of works its way slowly to my bottom which is the last place that I notice any difference x

Way to go Katie! I've just done the ice bucket challenge too - I'll show you my video if you show me yours! And you TH!! :)

I'd post it yoyo but I can't on here, I've tried before :(

12-4 this morning so that's another pound gone, been here so many times the last two months, seriously need to shift down! :rolleyes:

Come on katie, you can do it!!
The 11's have your name all over them :)

Thanks Miss M, all I know is that I need a divorce lawyer!! Hubby has decided that a good way to get me to the 11's is to have an exercise change so he's planned we are going on our bikes this evening :rolleyes:

So it's a divorce lawyer, ambulance or coroner that's required arghhhh :eek:

Haha Katie. You will be in those 11's very soon. Your like superwoman on speed lol. I think I must be about 1/2 stone behind you but have the added problem of 2 weeks holiday! By which time I fully expect to be 1 1/2 stone behind you.
Ah well. Let's start thinking about our skinny Christmas outfit teehee xx

Ooh Christmas outfits :D Shall we do a new post where people can post pics of what they'd like to wear for Christmas and other occasions? xx

Love this idea katie!
Last year i was at my fattest ever at christmas and boy did i feel it :(
I didnt go to the xmas party and had to buy 2 'fat' outfits for christmas and newyear with the family as all i had lived in for months was leggins!
I dont have an outfit in mind yet but you can bet its not going to be size 22 like i bought last christmas!! :)

No need for the divorce lawyer tonight....maybe tomorrow ;) We never went for the bike ride as hubby looked crap when he got in from work (been on 12 hr days), we are going to go over the next couple of days though.

Diets been fine today, still going strong, that's day three complete and luckily not a jot of a headache up to now.

Still focussed on going onwards and downwards :) xx

Back