Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Had a great day today, did day 1 of a training course and have got day 2 tomorrow. Had a fab c25k session with TH this evening, the five minutes passed quicker and easier than I thought it would (I had been dreading it) with the help of her chatter, definitely keeps me going :)

Just settled down to watch celeb BB while catching up on diaries and then it's off to bed for me xx

What a lovely bunch on BB lol. Don't usually watch it but got caught out while I was channel hopping ? x

Oh they are a right bunch Susie, I never watch the normal one but always watch the celeb one when I can x

Had a good day today, did day 2 of my training course so it's back to work tomorrow.

When I got ready to go this morning it was cold and I put my boots on and they are way too big, they are knee high ones with a zip and I can take them off without undoing them, they are too big on the foot and are flapping around my leg, also the only nice winter coat I have is a size 24 (or was) so I decided to go shopping.

I text TH to see if she fancied joining me for a shop and a coffee and she did so we met after work and I bought a gorgeous coat in a size 14 (yippee) but couldn't find any boots that I like so I'll have to continue flip flapping around for now ;) It was funny as I had jeans on and TH was wearing a dress so we were both trying the same boots so I could see which looked nice with what.

Also today was good as we had decided as mentioned in my diary that we weren't weighing until TH's belt was in the fourth hole but last night I felt strangely slimmer....and as of this morning I'm made up to announce that I'm 11st 12lb :D :D :D - I couldn't believe it when I saw the 11 lol and I hope and pray that I don't see a 12 again as I've been in them way too long.

I'm now only 5lb off being overweight and having lost 6 stone since starting in January - feels fantastic :) xx

Wowsers Katie I'm so happy for you. You are totes amazing and thoroughly deserve to see that 11. You work so hard and keep us all going.
Amazing woman. YOU should be the face of Exante for sure!!!
I'm sat here with a smile on my face for you. It's made my day and I'm totally green with envy :) xx

Fab Katie in the 11s that is totally amazing and all that weight off since January you should be so proud of yourself so well done you that's absolutely fantastic - I'll say cheers with my glass of water to you :)

I'm so so pleased for you and proud of you right now.. Just want to run over there and give you a big hug! Very well done - you must be overjoyed! 10's next! Eek!

Ah so happy for you Katie. You definitely are a super trooper. 6 stone is blooming well amazing & in to the 11s as well . Whoop whoop with bells on xxx

Fantastic news to see the 11s and that wonderful feeling of buying new clothes in a "normal" size. Congratulations. x

Thanks everyone for your gorgeous comments, honestly they mean loads as without all of you on here to inspire, motivate, nag and cheer me I'd never have got this far - you're a bloody great bunch of people xxxxx

Still happy and feeling good (under statement!), fabulous to know I'm so close to two monumental goals that I never honestly thought I would see.

Have had a bar so far today and I'm about to get ready to go for a run with TH, week 4 day 2 so I may not be feeling quite so good later ;)

Just did a bit of a circular walk to the doctors to pick up a prescription and then to the chemist to get the tablets and on the way home thought of all the other times when I've drive to do the same journey and would never have even considered walking it whereas now if I think of doing it I don't think of going in the car ---- there's some change there :)

Hope you've all had a good day today and I'll be back to do diary catch up xx

Rubbish change of plan, am now sat on a hill watching TH do the c25k - on my walk to drs etc I had heeled sandals on with no backs and on both little toes I'm really red with the start of blisters :( We've decided I'd be best not doing as I as it may make them worse and ruin it for future runs and we've got the 1mile run on the 21st so don't want to jeopardise that. Got to say I feel weirdly left out not doing it with her :confused: xx

Back