Katie

Hi guys. My user name is little Katie but aim not really feeling very little at all. Doe, Rae, me..... Hi my name is Katie I'm 30 years old and I am an aussie living in Galway IReland for 5 years. I found this forum through a friend and joined today. What can I tell you about my dieting history.... I started out at 75.5kg which is very heavy for my height of 148cm.... I went to 67kg 50kg, back to the 60,s and down to 47 kg then up 50's then this time last year I was 46kg now I am 63kg.......my weight is a constant yo yo of starving an binging which I am looking to move away from.... And if g a healthier way to lose... I am heading to Paris end of aug I'd like you be down 5kg.... My aim is to cut out bread, booze and after 8snacking, my biggest down fall... Feel free to chat away

Last edited:
Hi Katie you're so lucky to live in such a lovely place as Galway, what brought you there? I'm a newbie too so hopefully we can keep one another going! are you doing a paying diet like ww or your own thing? I'm on slimming world and have my first weigh in tomorrow - worried I won't have a decent loss but we'll see! Good luck, let me know how it goes.

hi and welcome I realised that despite learning grams and kilograms at school I literally have no idea how much that is due to always doing weight in lbs and stones oh well good luck on your journey

Back