Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

foxxylady1992 said:
Katiebaby,
Just read through your diary. I just wanted to say that you will do it. I havnt updated my diary for a while but everyone here is so helpful.
I want to lose 6 stones well 5 now so we are in a similar boat.
The only thing that I would suggest in the first 3/4 days when it gets slightly hard is to look at inspiration pages on this forum. It will make you forget any cravings you have.
I have restarted today after a break for Christmas and I am feeling that I have started the diet again!!!
I can not wait to read your diary and see the progress on your ticker.
xxx

Thanks foxxylady1992 I have been so surprised by the support on this forum from looking around its great. I have only told my hubby my mom and my best friends what I am doing as I know the reactions I will get from people. So it's great to be here and talk to people in the same situation and without having to justify my choice. Well done on your loss so far :) the inspiration pages are going to be my motivation like you say the first few days and on days where I just feel blue. There are some amazing people on there that have achieved so much.

Will be taking my measurements tomorrow morning :) I'm too full of pizza now lol my last supper just had to.

Shall I let you all into a little secret we own a pizza kebab takeaway and an Italian restaurant lol and I work in the pizza shop on the week end but to be honest as the food is free I don't eat it often but the smell of the garlic bread always makes me drool.

But here goes its midnight and my journey begins now!!!!!!

ahh, man. i'm mostly immune from food smells now - but garlic bread's a sonofab*tch.

Oh it is I can deal with anything else but that gets in my nostrils and tickles my tummy into feeling hungry lol

Congratulations Katie on the first day of the rest of your life. CD will help you reach your full potential and meet your goals. This forum will support you on your way. I absolutely love this site, the people on here have helped me tremendously.

The first 3/4 days will be challenging but you can do it. When you get past that it will be plain sailing lol.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you :))

I'm just doing my measurements then I'm going to have some porridge :)

Excited much!! :-D you can do this katie x

Im actually feeling today like i really CAN do this!!! WE all can xx

I took my measurements and weighed myself again this morning.. I had maple and pecan porridge... i think its going to take some getting used to.. is it meant to be lumpy or did i do something wrong? lol anyway i got it down me and it filled me up. had a cup of black coffee to hand to wash it down (much needed). Had that about 9am.

I am now having a Strawberry Shake, I tried my CD hand blender out and its very good and easy, which i need when i am at work. I was expecting a nasty taste with the shakes as i have only ever tried slim fast before... but you know I really like the strawberry one it tastes a little like Strawberry cheesecake.

Later I think i will try the Oriental Chilli soup... and this evening a hot chocolate mint shake :D

I am Muslim and as many know we fast one month every year so the lack of food isnt an issue for me in the day time.. the evening i reserve judgement on.. I am thinking tomorrow may be harder.. or tonight maybe as I am working in our kebab shop tonight lol xx

have you tried blending the porridge if you dont like lumps?

have you tried blending the porridge if you dont like lumps?

Thanks that is such a good idea.. I may try that tomorrow... as it tastes ok its the texture i didnt like.

cant take the credit :) I read it somewhere on here... I am now looking at blenders tho as I might have my CD blender at work and then treat myself to an electric hand one at home.. oooo the extravagence!

I was thinking of buying another hand blender off ebay for work lol .... we are all spend spend spend arent we lol

Ok so I am just having my third pack (im on 4 per day) I am having the Oriental Chilli soup.... Its delicious!! I cant believe how good it tastes... will take my 4th packet.... to work with me this evening.. was going to have hot chocolate shake but not going to be possible so will have it cold x

katiebaby said:
Ok so I am just having my third pack (im on 4 per day) I am having the Oriental Chilli soup.... Its delicious!! I cant believe how good it tastes... will take my 4th packet.... to work with me this evening.. was going to have hot chocolate shake but not going to be possible so will have it cold x

That sounds amazing! I wouldn't mind a bit of variety lol! X

My CDC gave me a selection of Porridge for breakfast, a selection of shakes for Lunch, a selection of Soups for dinner and a selection of chocolate shakes for supper. I was very impressed... see how i feel about the porridge after the 2 weeks worth have gone... if i dont get on with them i will swap them for more shakes and soup

Well done, its such an achievement to stick to this diet, and you're almost through day one. You should be so very proud of yourself x

Thank you bluegirl :) I am feeling good and buzzing (from the coffee most likely lol) but I ok ......

Chocolate shake left but waiting till later

Keep it going. It's good your CDC is giving u mixed stuff that helps. Let me know it anyone finds an electric hand blender they like!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have a phillips one... but i got it in a second hand shop... Asdas £5 is very good also :) my CDC recommended it

I am now sitting in bed... have a dry mouth and a headache and slight hunger... I have drank at least 4litres of water today :) I am hoping once ketosis kicks in the hunger will subside.. I have eaten so much in the last 2 weeks my stomach needs to shrink again. I am so super excited and proud about finishing my first day... here is to day 2.

I have achieved so much today... normally i am so consumed by food and what i can and cant eat on a diet i dont get time to mix on forums etc.... and simply by cutting that stress out i have found alot of lovely ladies in a similar position to me and have arranged with them a little challenge to keep each other motivated.

I would like to find something to keep my hands busy but seriously i am not a creative type.... so I am going to complete 3 courses i have started ( religious ones) and read some more books on my beloved kindle....

Is anyone on Facebook?

Back