Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Lose2Win said:
Well done on molesting your first day :). It's onwards and downwards from here lol.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Molesting my first day lol sounds illegal ;) love the apple autocorrect. Thanks for your support I feel fab now to be honest.. Time will tell. Xx

katiebaby said:
Molesting my first day lol sounds illegal ;) love the apple autocorrect. Thanks for your support I feel fab now to be honest.. Time will tell. Xx

OMG these Americans with their weird auto corrects lol.

I meant To say great on managing your first day - but I guess you knew what I meant lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I did ;) someone on my Facebook did a status earlier going for a massacre ... Caused a right stir!! She had gone for a massage lol

Hello there! Is this day one for you? I hope you have an easy day! I just wanted to say Welcome along and good luck.

bettiesrevenge said:
Hello there! Is this day one for you? I hope you have an easy day! I just wanted to say Welcome along and good luck.

Hello. This is day 2 for me.. Yesterday went ok I just made sure I drank lots :) hope you are well, how long have you been doing CD? Thanks for the welcome

Omg the porridge is disgusting!!! And
I have 12 left!!! I am having to take a spoon and knock it back like a tablet :(

Which one have you gone for?
My CDC warned me it was very different so I think was prepared, glad day 1 went so well for you, I have woken up feeling great, how about you?

Yesterday I had maple and pecan
Ewww and today apple and cinnamon... Which i admit is better than yesterday. Tomorrow I will try plain porridge.. She
Didn't warn me she just said the were popular... Won't have them again after this batch i have otherwise I know I am just going to make this harder.

I feel great today went to bed feeling a bit ropey.. But woke up feeling great.. How long does ketosis take? About 4 days is it? I want to know when to use
My pee sticks lol

I couldnt stomach any of them, and beleive me I could eat most things! I stick to tetra packs, mainly because I work away but also because mixing them with hot water makes a really lovely hot chocolate drink that I would probably choose to drink even if I wasnt on plan!

bluegirl said:
I couldnt stomach any of them, and beleive me I could eat most things! I stick to tetra packs, mainly because I work away but also because mixing them with hot water makes a really lovely hot chocolate drink that I would probably choose to drink even if I wasnt on plan!

The shakes are delicious and the chilli soup I was very surprised about it because the porridge is so gross. You live you learn
Just need to get through this first 2 weeks.

I work only 2 days a week and I have bought a CD hand blender.. So I should be sorted :)

Bizarrely, porridge is one of those things that tends to taste a bit better a few weeks down the line. I suspect that if I'd had porridge in my first week, I might not have made it past the first couple of days. As it was, it was a chocolate orange shake that first made me gag. Urrggh. Never again. :eek:

Well done on keeping going. :clap: If you've got lots of porridges, you might be able to persuade your CWPC to swap them for something you can stomach (before you see him/her next week). After all, your CWPC needs you to keep going too and most are pretty good about that sort of thing.

Unfortunately she lives too far for me to just pop round to her to swap them. And she isn't available now until 13th jan as her child is going in hospital. I will muddle through they arent making me sick just don't like the texture.. May blend them see how they taste then

Ok so half way through day 2 starting to feel vaguely human... the toilet is my best friend which is a good sign :).... Just tried the cappucino shake... my taste buds didnt seem to like it but it wasnt the worst taste.. i remembered my CDC saying to add a bit more coffee to it and have it warm.. I remembered after I drank it lol doh!!

I have been sitting here this morning with all this new time I have not thinking about food .... actually thinking WHY I abuse food so much.. Its my crutch when im down, sad, stressed, angry etc and my reward when i have done good or am happy etc.... this is not healthy and i am amazed its only now that i am getting it. Food is for Fuel and thats it.... Its going to take time for me to get that through to my inner self but at least now taking the food away I can spend time working on it.

My mother and father in law are here from turkey for 3 months and I want them to see a big change in me before they go home.. they think I am mad i think but they are very supportive as is my lovely husband :) He just wants me to be happy with myself and see my confidence increase as lately its taken a battering.

I was also thinking about my self esteem... It is so low and i am so self conscious... has anyone got any self help suggestions on how i can work on this... someone told me a while ago that losing weight does not necessarily improve that and I dont want to be at my goal and have self esteem on the floor.

xxx Happy New Year to All... I know 2012 is going to be our Year! Much Love :) XXX

Bought it for the
Kindle... will have a read later :) Thank you so much!!

katiebaby said:
Ok so half way through day 2 starting to feel vaguely human... the toilet is my best friend which is a good sign :).... Just tried the cappucino shake... my taste buds didnt seem to like it but it wasnt the worst taste.. i remembered my CDC saying to add a bit more coffee to it and have it warm.. I remembered after I drank it lol doh!!

I have been sitting here this morning with all this new time I have not thinking about food .... actually thinking WHY I abuse food so much.. Its my crutch when im down, sad, stressed, angry etc and my reward when i have done good or am happy etc.... this is not healthy and i am amazed its only now that i am getting it. Food is for Fuel and thats it.... Its going to take time for me to get that through to my inner self but at least now taking the food away I can spend time working on it.

My mother and father in law are here from turkey for 3 months and I want them to see a big change in me before they go home.. they think I am mad i think but they are very supportive as is my lovely husband :) He just wants me to be happy with myself and see my confidence increase as lately its taken a battering.

I was also thinking about my self esteem... It is so low and i am so self conscious... has anyone got any self help suggestions on how i can work on this... someone told me a while ago that losing weight does not necessarily improve that and I dont want to be at my goal and have self esteem on the floor.

xxx Happy New Year to All... I know 2012 is going to be our Year! Much Love :) XXX

We are so in the same boat! Food was my comfort! I slipped up yesterday and had a chicken salad! Katie i wasn't even hungry! I cried when i got home! I feel like i failed myself and everyone on here. I have still maintained my 11lbs loss but im just so dissapointed. Hopefully my time in solitary confinement (my bedroom) with nothing but me my shakes and my water for a few days will make me realise that i shouldn't be eating food for the sake of it and i need to realise that i'm doing a good thing! CD is and always will be a great tool and i now refuse to give in!
What you say about the low self esteem... i have it too what helps me is to map it all. You can be creative about it or do it on plain A4.
I drew a circle and in it i wrote body and mind and then on the outside of the circle i drew a line straight down the middle of the page. On one side i wrote about thw things i hated about me and on the other all the things i love about me. Eg. I hate my legs but i have a wicked set of eyes lol! Once the map is complete take one of the things that you dislike about yourself and look into it more deeply. Why don't you like this? What triggered off your dislike? How much do you dislike this on a scale of 1-10? Do the people closest to you find this a noticeable problem? And then the most important. Is there any going back? Can you solve or make this issue better? If so you can work on moving it over to the love pile! In my opinion Most (not all) of our insecurities are minor but we have so many that it starts to create a big massive shadow over our lives this is what needs to stop. We need to realise that things could be worse! And with the insecurities that are in our eyes unfixable we have to deal with the fact that if it can't be changed it needs to be embraced! Our little distinguishing marks, features and personality traits are what make us all very unique and im sure our family and friends / loved ones wouldn't have us any other way! Vise versa. It's all about looking at the bigger picture. THE END lol!
On a lighter note have a wonderful new year 2012 is our year!! X

don't beat yourself up too much about the chicken salad.. we have all done it at some point or another. I think the most important thing is you realised immediately, would you have done before CD?

For me what is helping me is staying in the house with my shakes and water (oh and coffee lol)and not being at work as that would of been unbearable I am back on tuesday which by which time im hoping I will be used to the plan somewhat.

Its important we all remember why we are doing this and how much it can help if you take advantage of it, use it to address deeper issues.Starting has certainly made things a little clearer already.

I will try that Mind Map idea.. I have a feeling i will have more dislikes than likes... but when they are on paper i will see that they are indeed minor and probably things i cant even change.. just that i have to learn to love them.

Thank you again :) xxxx Chin up you can do it xxxx

Before CD I wouldn't have chosen the salad! I'd have had a burger and chips with a side order and a dessert just for the fun of it so i think i've come a long way! Yes i sinned but it was a healthy sin and i knew i just knew that it was wrong afterwards. All part of the learning process! I wont be making that mistake again.

And yes try the map it helped me to look at things more clearly when it was all down on paper!

Im feeling positive we are so gonna reach our goals every single one of us! We should totally have an end of goal CD get together for the team! Xx

Back