Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

katiebaby said:
Thank you :) my break was a week and I ate what I wanted within reason to be honest I couldn't physically fit much in... But I enjoyed it all very much!! I walked loads as I was on holiday.. I haven't particularly been good this week with extra veg and an extra pack here and there it's been tough but I never go above 750 calls and always within ketosis.

I am positive God willing of course that I can meet my goal by the end of these 12 weeks then I have found the eating plan I want to follow afterwards. It's called lean secrets to be honest the women speaks so much sense if anyone wants the pack let me know I can email it I you :)

One thing this diet and my break has taught me is that biscuits and crisps are my trigger foods. Cake and chocolate and other things I can control myself around but not those 2 things. So they are permanently off the menu

Well done !!

IM ABSOLUTELY THRILLED FOR YOU!

That picture looks suspiciously Turkish by the way ;)

The photo is Turkish lol but I banned him from using photoshop as they are too handy with that i see lol... Thanks for the compliment.

I am really struggling these last 2 days I'm sooooo hungry I almost can't stand it.. TOTM is due and it's always like this but grrrr test of willpower

Katie!!! You cannot possibly cave in to any hunger pangs or go off plan!! I've manged to complete one full day of SnSand close to closing Day 2 after my awful awful days of bingeing overeating! I look to you and those who have stuck to plan for so long and are achieving such good losses!!! Hoping that will halt any feelings of thinking you are hungry or being hungry!! You are one the vlcd poster girls for me!!

Thanks so much kira :) I don't want anything imparticular but I thin an extra pack won't hurt me but when I start eyeing up crisps then I either walk out the room or dispose of them in my husband or the bin lol thank you for your kind words :) I know you can do it and well done for completing one day you just need to keep doing it one after the other x

Haha I knew it! It's the only place in the world where they do the background pictures like truhat! I remember some of the pictures I saw when we went on holiday to Antalya. Russian ladies in various half naked trysts on the beach. Wow! Yours is lovely though, you look very young! Your face is glowing.

I don't think another pack would hurt by the way. Just this once!

Bah

Crisps are my downfall, anything savoury & I think that's why I like the s&s products as more variety.

Have a great day!! X

Went shopping today :) bought new glasses and sunglasses I'm even going to try contact lenses now I have never been brave enough to do that. I also bough pyjamas from primark or sorry loungewear :p size large and they are baggy it's great... I am almost a 16 in asda and they come up small.. Just my hips letting me down slightly lol x

Katie! You really are turning in to a *new* Katie!! It's just so exciting! You really must be buzzing! I can't quite work out whether the amount you have left to lose is what is on your profile which looks like 18lbs to goal (13st) or what's on your ticker which show 20.2.1lbs to go? Either way your are so close!!

13st takes me to the bmi for fertility treatment but ideally I want to be 12 st 7 t be safe. You know what hospital scales are like

hey..i started CDSS today - would anybody like to be my buddy? im so nervous and alone on this.... PM me? xxx

I will be your buddy of you like ;))

My new size 14 dress ;) woop woop have you ever looked at a photo and not believed its actually you... That's how I feel

Attachments

• image-168913289.jpg
    image-168913289.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 90
Omg katie u look amazing mashaallah, u do look so different and now have an amazing figure, well done sis u must feel fab!

Wow such an achievement I'm so impressed well done u xx

Had a mare today went to Birmingham airport with my sis in law to pick her mom up and from paying for the parking and getting to the car I lost the ticket..... So I went back to the help point they said they saw mean and I had the ticket in my hand. But when I got in the car there was nothing..... I had to pay another £23 on top of the £11 I had just paid to get out the car park e robbing buggars..... I had a tray of 12 donuts on my lap for my little brother and I was so stressed and upset the temptation to just devour them all was so strong. But I didn't and it's this that counts.... When I got to my moms she got her presents put of the bag and guess what was in there??? The bloody parking ticket!!! Ahhhhhhh I told my niece to dispose of it before I screamed lol

yes please katie! i dont know how to pm you or anything i dont really get this site...but yeah lets do it :) xxx

Awh! Katie! It's the kind of thing that would happen to me!! So glad you didn't cave into those doughnuts! Now that would even made your mare of day even worse!! Well done!!

My husband just laughed at me which was a relief I thought he would go mad lol oh yes my moms reaction to my loss half an hour later was worth the donut less life lol

Lizziekins said:
yes please katie! i dont know how to pm you or anything i dont really get this site...but yeah lets do it :) xxx

You need to post a certain number of posts before you can pm but if you look under my avatar you will see a link to my Facebook if you have it

Back