Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Sorry I meant under my picture on here :) there's a fb blue f :) it should take u to m profile

Guess what :)))) I am now 199.2lb weigh in is officially Wednesday so hope to be 198 maybe :)) but I am sooooo happy

Katie! Masallah!

You are tharshing this you super woman!

I need some of your determination. I really do...fancy sharing a bit?

Aww thanks nat :) and jo x

Nat you can have a smidgen of mine but don't use it all at once as I realllllly need the rest ;)

Official weigh in tomorrow morning eeeeek!

I have weighed in and I am officially 2lb down.... sooooooo I am now 198.2lb :D

Welcome to One-derland! :D

Oh its lovely to be here :) just need to keep travelling through them now....... im happy this morning as my size 16 select boyfriend jeans fit me... so today is a day of milestones on and off the scales :D

Aww fab! I'm just in my size 16s from D.P now, still a ickle tight but feels good :)

Krissykat said:
Aww fab! I'm just in my size 16s from D.P now, still a ickle tight but feels good :)

Well done :) these are a little tight but I'm still wearing them to keep me on track.. They seem only to be tight round my hip area grrrr

hi katie..

Wow mashallah congrats on your weight loss just wanted to ask have u been exercising whilst on cambridge?

mizzee said:
hi katie..

Wow mashallah congrats on your weight loss just wanted to ask have u been exercising whilst on cambridge?

Salaam alaikum :) no I haven't done any consistent exercise 20 mins of Zumba here and there but I am planning to exercise regularly from now on to tone up x

Originally I was 21st 7 starting Cambridge in jan I was 18st 5 and now I am 14st 2 :) alhamdulilah

Wow that is absolutely FANTASTIC!! You have done so well you must feel great :D

Enjoy your success. Hopefully you can start your treatment soon.

Back