Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Your rings both sound very cool!

Sorry about the 1 up but you know it'll be gone in no time :) x

Where are you at Katie!

Boo I'm here :) how's it going? Lost 1.2lb this week... I am glad but put 1lb on last week so it's not amazing.

I started doing xtrain fit at home a 12 week total body transformation I am on day 5 so I hope to see some toning going on I am aware it may affect my losses but we will see.

katiebaby said:
Boo I'm here :) how's it going? Lost 1.2lb this week... I am glad but put 1lb on last week so it's not amazing.

I started doing xtrain fit at home a 12 week total body transformation I am on day 5 so I hope to see some toning going on I am aware it may affect my losses but we will see.

Hello lovely!

Sounds like a bit of a plateau because you are switching up your fitness what is that xtrain? Is it a DVD?

I'm finding is hard to get out of the 11s. It's weird! I need more fitness too.

Yes it's a set of 8 DVDs you do it everyday but don't work the same part of the body more than once in a week. It's good but I'm not well at the moment so I'm not doing it so we will see how I get on weight wise this week I think my plateau is my fault as I'm picking at things cheese and meat and becoming complacent so I am doing a few days of just milkshakes and lots of water and see what happens x

I want to be 13 something ASAP 14 is driving me mental. I'm sure you will be out of the 11s soon inshallah

katiebaby said:
Yes it's a set of 8 DVDs you do it everyday but don't work the same part of the body more than once in a week. It's good but I'm not well at the moment so I'm not doing it so we will see how I get on weight wise this week I think my plateau is my fault as I'm picking at things cheese and meat and becoming complacent so I am doing a few days of just milkshakes and lots of water and see what happens x

I want to be 13 something ASAP 14 is driving me mental. I'm sure you will be out of the 11s soon inshallah

Indeed! Inshallah. This is really affecting my resolve these days.

I'm sure you probably are picking because you have come so far that you don't feel nearly as bad as you did once upon a time. I think I can relate to that. When you become more comfortable with yourself then I think VCLDs in the purest form become difficult.

I'm going to invest in a step board and do 100 steps, 100 squatsi 100 sit ups and 100 push ups a day I think. Just to get moving. I want to do my 30 day shred again but I'm just exhausted at the beginning and end of the day!

Sounds like a plan :) I had intentions of doing in morning or evening but I'm so tired these days I can't. Maybe when all our staff are back from holidays and I get back to normality I may fair better.

I am on milkshakes today :) and the next few days to try and control myself

Katie you are soooo close to goal! I've been on off on off myself but I do get excited when I see others being so successful on their own mission! You'll be in 13's next weigh in surely!

I haven't been off as such just pushing my luck with low carb snacks lol but I'm sooooooooo closeeeee

I haven't been off as such just pushing my luck with low carb snacks lol but I'm sooooooooo closeeeee

Ah so tempting isn't it... addicted to damn peanuts!
Get your head back in the game hun you can do this :)

Your right Krissy thanks :) I am back into it now and the scales are showing a 2lb loss since Wednesday and that's with cough syrup and honey being consumed this week

Fab loss! Whens ur official W.I day?

katiebaby said:
Your right Krissy thanks :) I am back into it now and the scales are showing a 2lb loss since Wednesday and that's with cough syrup and honey being consumed this week

Wioo! See it will come off when it's ready!

Official weigh day is Wednesday but you never know all this cough syrup may catch up with me

I'm sure you will be fine hun! Mines wednesday too lets hope its a good sign ;)

Woohoooo i only went and lost 3.4lb this week and am now ..... Wait for it.... 13st 12.6lb. :)

Woohoooo i only went and lost 3.4lb this week and am now ..... Wait for it.... 13st 12.6lb. :)

Eeeeeeeep! Well done hun not far to go now :D

Thanks all :) 12.6lb to hospitals goal for me of 13stone... I may go lower but that's my initial goal for myself ... Eeeeeep is right its scary stuff... Size 16 tops and dresses are hanging off me... Size 16 trousers are loose :))))

Back