Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

katiebaby said:
they are all vegetarian i wouldnt be eating them otherwise ;) water intake is 2.5-3litres recommended.

I got the coconut crunch, peanut crunch and the double chocolate bars from the new you... and some of the soy snacks in all flavours and 7 of the irish stew which is yummmmmmmmmy

Oooh-gotta look at them :) x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Lose2Win said:
My my I had a look delivery is quite expensive isn't it :-(

It is :( but I thought I'd try them this once I wouldn't just buy a few things I bought a 50 pack of snacks and bars as I have lots of s and s shakes and meals.

Wooooooo I'm in shock :) I have lost 3lb this week..... I am now 13st 8.6lb

Well done hunny :) it works, keep at it Xx

katiebaby said:
Wooooooo I'm in shock :) I have lost 3lb this week..... I am now 13st 8.6lb

Well done sis u are so close and doing so well xxx

Thanks sis :)) I can almost smell it now.... Doctor sent a promising letter about blood test results I had all was normal so eeeeek I can't wait...

You are doing great also mashaallah :) next week you will be 14st something inshaallah woooo

bluegirl said:
13 st 6? How on earth did that happen. I think that might even cause me to say "inshallah" - I do hope that's in the right context! X[h=1][/h]

13 8.6 I have no idea where it came from all week the scales have been annoying me by being at 13st 10 but I woke up this morning and jumped on the scales (5times to be sure haha) and there it was weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Katie!

I have a few similar sounding bars that I bought from Avidlite and the Lowcarbmegastore. Let's compare:

Coconut crunch is in a silver packet and labelled as Proti Europe Coconut Crunch 45g
Double Chocolate is in a white packet and labelled as Chocolate 42g
Caramel Peanut is in a white packet and labelled as Caramel Nut 41g.

I also bought Lemon Crunch but have none of those left (yum!) :)

They do another peanut one (which might be the one you have) and another chocolate one. None of them are MRP bars though, just high protein bars.

Avidlite DietiSnack Bars, box of 7

Avid Avidlite DietiSnack Bars, Box of 7

BordersGirl said:
Well done Katie!

I have a few similar sounding bars that I bought from Avidlite and the Lowcarbmegastore. Let's compare:

Coconut crunch is in a silver packet and labelled as Proti Europe Coconut Crunch 45g
Double Chocolate is in a white packet and labelled as Chocolate 42g
Caramel Peanut is in a white packet and labelled as Caramel Nut 41g.

I also bought Lemon Crunch but have none of those left (yum!) :)

They do another peanut one (which might be the one you have) and another chocolate one. None of them are MRP bars though, just high protein bars.

Avidlite DietiSnack Bars, box of 7

Avid Avidlite DietiSnack Bars, Box of 7

They are like muesli type bars with chocolate at the top and on the base the peanut And chocolate. The coconut crunch is covered in chocolate the weights are the same. They don't sell the lemon. I was afraid they weren't mrp which is why I have them in addition to 3 mrp packs x

I use those, yums they are lovely will be taking some on holiday!

RebekahR said:
I use those, yums they are lovely will be taking some on holiday!

I can't believe how tasty the are :)) I have ordered some different Atkins bars that I haven't seen before all different flavours. Cant wait to try them x

I like the chocolate orange and Hazelnut atkins 22g protein. I usually sub the bars for phd diet protein bars. As I train I try to get as high protein as possible

Glad your gettin on well with things Xx

Just caught up on yr diary and omg you have done just so amazing xxx I'm totally gob smacked and v v impressed x to be in the 13s whoop whoop whoop x well done u and congrats spesh seen as yr self motivating well done love x

LeaE said:
Just caught up on yr diary and omg you have done just so amazing xxx I'm totally gob smacked and v v impressed x to be in the 13s whoop whoop whoop x well done u and congrats spesh seen as yr self motivating well done love x

Thank you my dear :) I am very shocked about it myself I have always dreamed of getting here and never quite made it... Can't wait to see the consultants face when I call her soon :)

I am fasting today which has been tough but I have been at home all day so not too bad.

Well done on your huge loss this week you will be in the 14s in no time .. Onwards and downwards xx

How's fasting been?

ayshaahmad said:
How's fasting been?

To be honest the same as always other than I'm less hungry just thirsty and have a headache....

katiebaby said:
To be honest the same as always other than I'm less hungry just thirsty and have a headache....

Inshaallah when its actually Ramadan we will find it easier as we always do, takes a couple of days to get into it!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Inshaallah when its actually Ramadan we will find it easier as we always do, takes a couple of days to get into it!!!

Yes Inshaallah I was thinking that too :) not long to go now x lots of cooking to do for me inshaallah I can keep away from the foods

Back