Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

katiebaby said:
Yes Inshaallah I was thinking that too :) not long to go now x lots of cooking to do for me inshaallah I can keep away from the foods

Ahh see I am lucky I don't really have to cook as hubby will go mosque to open his fast so I can just have my packs!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Ahh see I am lucky I don't really have to cook as hubby will go mosque to open his fast so I can just have my packs!!!

We don't have a mosque near here so they all get together at our shop while they are working to open. I cook for about 7-8 people everyday normally lol I'll have my packs though I think or cook my healthy meals in addition no excuses this year :)

katiebaby said:
We don't have a mosque near here so they all get together at our shop while they are working to open. I cook for about 7-8 people everyday normally lol I'll have my packs though I think or cook my healthy meals in addition no excuses this year :)

Poor u lol great buzz though feeding people to open the fast after a long day! U will stay strong!!

ayshaahmad said:
Poor u lol great buzz though feeding people to open the fast after a long day! U will stay strong!!

I will give it a good go... I know carbs don't like me and the food I cook is always carby so that will help. Also going to phone the hospital soon to get an appointment so that will keep me focused.

How's your day today?

katiebaby said:
I will give it a good go... I know carbs don't like me and the food I cook is always carby so that will help. Also going to phone the hospital soon to get an appointment so that will keep me focused.

How's your day today?

Ahh gd luck with hospital u will so be at the right weight by the time the app comes through! All gd here today weekdays are so easy for me as so busy! Yours been ok how's the new job going?

ayshaahmad said:
Ahh gd luck with hospital u will so be at the right weight by the time the app comes through! All gd here today weekdays are so easy for me as so busy! Yours been ok how's the new job going?

It's going good thanks easy to diet as I'm so busy now :) I get word tomorrow whether i have the permanent position of the administrator :) I have the assistant position at the moment until the end of July and a permanent position in this company is good dust so Inshaallah the jobs mine xx

katiebaby said:
Thank you my dear :) I am very shocked about it myself I have always dreamed of getting here and never quite made it... Can't wait to see the consultants face when I call her soon :)

I am fasting today which has been tough but I have been at home all day so not too bad.

Well done on your huge loss this week you will be in the 14s in no time .. Onwards and downwards xx

Oohhhhh good luck with fasting must be so hard xxxxxxxxxxxxx and thank u love I really hope so x

mizzee said:
Salaam sisters how to have the packs dueing ramadan?

Wa alaikum salaam... I'm not going to do it during Ramadan well at least not for suhoor anyway I will have eggs and veggies maybe some meat. I tried it with the packs didnt work,,,, I'm so close to goal I may start refereeing anyway x

I have jsutstarted and and am 4 stine from goal so dint want to lapse. So far it great would it be possible to have a pack every hr btwn 10-2am

Oh my gosh I cannot contain my excitement right now :) we have been looking at houses to rent in this village for the last month and decided nothing is to our liking too small or too dirty or too expensive so we will stay where we are and save... Well got a call today about a house 3 bed with a garden in a nice street and I though Grrr typical I'll go look its free.... Well we move in the 17th July :) its so big and nice and at an agreeable rent with a lovely landlady :) I'm so excited I have given notice on our flat booked bt to install a phone line... Whoooosh whirlwind haha new body, new job, new house :) oh and a lovely new hand bag.... Sooooooo excited!!!!!!

katiebaby said:
Oh my gosh I cannot contain my excitement right now :) we have been looking at houses to rent in this village for the last month and decided nothing is to our liking too small or too dirty or too expensive so we will stay where we are and save... Well got a call today about a house 3 bed with a garden in a nice street and I though Grrr typical I'll go look its free.... Well we move in the 17th July :) its so big and nice and at an agreeable rent with a lovely landlady :) I'm so excited I have given notice on our flat booked bt to install a phone line... Whoooosh whirlwind haha new body, new job, new house :) oh and a lovely new hand bag.... Sooooooo excited!!!!!!

Awh that's good!! Congratts on new home, new job m defeos a skinny Minnie u lol x

Wow Katie, things are definitely looking up for you! You so deserve your happiness xx

shini said:
Awh that's good!! Congratts on new home, new job m defeos a skinny Minnie u lol x

BordersGirl said:
Wow Katie, things are definitely looking up for you! You so deserve your happiness xx

Thank u both :) I've been patient for 2 yrs since we moved down here so it's obviously paying off

Lose2Win said:
Congratulations Katie. I'm well pleased for you :D
As they say good things comes to those who wait :)

Thank you :D I didnt want much just a garden... Remind me of that when I moan about cutting the grass haha

Oooo lovely hun, well done on goal and finding new house x xx

Whooop started at 15st 13 last thursady couldnt wait n today i am 15 st 5 ... This just make me carry on better than be4

RebekahR said:
Oooo lovely hun, well done on goal and finding new house x xx

Thanks Hun :) I'm hoping I'm at goal by the time I move xx

mizzee said:
Whooop started at 15st 13 last thursady couldnt wait n today i am 15 st 5 ... This just make me carry on better than be4

Mashaallah sis well done that's great news :) great incentive to carry on xx

Back