Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Day 4 is the worst for hunger after that you will be fine :) good luck

Right that's it I'm eating higher calorie so I'm going to restart the 12 week body conditioning I have :)) woooooo can't wait!!!

On my break from s & s or should I say transition 2.2lb up after 4 days I'm keeping calories low and I have an Asda shop coming Saturday I will be trying the lean secrets plan for 3 weeks with regular exercise I'm interested to see the results hopefully after the glycogen as evened out I'll start losing agin... It's totm due as well which may account for the gain

Not sure who reads this anymore but i have to wrote this somewhere!! Oh god I haven't even eaten that badly this week I've been careful had a few too many simple carbs/sugar but never about 1500 cals... Im presuming it's water but time will tell.... I have put on 4-5lbs in a week and I know it will come back off when I get to it but I feel every pound now and feel sluggish! Does anyone else feel like this now they have lost a lot ? I mean when I was fat I wouldnt have noticed a gain it was just creeping up and up but now I am nearly at goal I seem to notice even half a pound. I don't regret this week off (well calorie counting) I needed it but I can't wait to get back on board saturday and start losing again

I haven't been brave enough to introduce carbs yet even tho I've upped the calories as I know I will gain initially. You'll soon lose it tho xx

I will be taking them back out from today to be honest they make me feel bloated and yacky! I feel like a failure in a way but I just keep telling myself it will come off! :(

You've done amazing hun, don't fret. Refeed is all trial and error when reintroducong foods. Not every food group will agree with you

I know ill be following a keto plan with a weekly carbs up when I refeed. I know water weight would demoralize me.

Chin up hun, you have done amazingly, enjoy goal Xx

RebekahR said:
You've done amazing hun, don't fret. Refeed is all trial and error when reintroducong foods. Not every food group will agree with you

I know ill be following a keto plan with a weekly carbs up when I refeed. I know water weight would demoralize me.

Chin up hun, you have done amazingly, enjoy goal Xx

Thanks Rebekah I know your right. I have clean eating lean plan calling lean secrets so I will be trying her 2 week plan and following her exercise advice. She is so lean and takes part in bikini model competitions. She has great videos on YouTube. It's worth and try like you say trial and error! I don't want to be on slim and save while fasting as it doesnt suit me And I will be good for no one. Thats the word demoralise that's what this extra weight has done anyone care to boot me up the bum lol

katiebaby said:
Not sure who reads this anymore but i have to wrote this somewhere!! Oh god I haven't even eaten that badly this week I've been careful had a few too many simple carbs/sugar but never about 1500 cals... Im presuming it's water but time will tell.... I have put on 4-5lbs in a week and I know it will come back off when I get to it but I feel every pound now and feel sluggish! Does anyone else feel like this now they have lost a lot ? I mean when I was fat I wouldnt have noticed a gain it was just creeping up and up but now I am nearly at goal I seem to notice even half a pound. I don't regret this week off (well calorie counting) I needed it but I can't wait to get back on board saturday and start losing again

Salam alikum Katie!

I feel exactly the same! I've put on weight trying my hand at JUDD but I've joined a ladies only gym and I'm doing SnS on my down days. Hopefully I will feel a bit better soon. Its water filling my fat stores so I know it will go away.

How is everything else?

Wa alaikum salaam :) its hard isn't it graduating back onto "real" food as its the thing that I had a problem with in the beginning

I fasted today and just weighed myself before I ate and in 2 weeks I have put 5lb on :/ could of been worse have done awfully the last few days but have been food shopping today and have some lovely healthy food in the fridge.

everything else is ok I'm just packing the house up to move in a couple of weeks.

Let me know how you get on at the gym. They are opening another here which will suit me better than the one we have so inshaallah I'll get into that.

How are you? Is your husband ok?

Starting as I mean to go on..... Day 1 level 1 of the 30 day shred :) DONE later on day 1 cardio of xtrainfit

Ps if I'm on a different plan now where should I move my diary?

Just read your diary Katie, well done to you on your achievements and some really good news about the house.

Most people regain glycogen and water at the end of a VLCD totally normal, its the whoosh we get in the first week when we loose a large amount. It is not a "true" fat gain in the sense of the word. Coming out of ketosis for me also leaves me sluggish. My body is horrendous on carbs even though they are my favourite drug of choice lol

Good luck with finding a plan that suits you, be interesting to see how you get on. x

Clarabow said:
Just read your diary Katie, well done to you on your achievements and some really good news about the house.

Most people regain glycogen and water at the end of a VLCD totally normal, its the whoosh we get in the first week when we loose a large amount. It is not a "true" fat gain in the sense of the word. Coming out of ketosis for me also leaves me sluggish. My body is horrendous on carbs even though they are my favourite drug of choice lol

Good luck with finding a plan that suits you, be interesting to see how you get on. x

Thank you so much Clarabow it feels weird but I feel very positive today and loving this new plan :) I will keep u all updated on my progress

These are my breakfast and snacks :)

Attachments

• image-81380847.jpg
    image-81380847.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 394
  • image-1857960496.jpg
    image-1857960496.jpg
    483.6 KB · Views: 337
Lovely to catch up on your world, it's scary leaving the world ofa VLCD but I know you'll do it! You seem organised and have a plan, which is most of the battle. Just the sabotage demons we have to deal with.

I moved my diary to the silver area, it's good because you can talk about food without upsetting people who are having a bad VLCD. I'm sure you have enough posts to move there.

bluegirl said:
Lovely to catch up on your world, it's scary leaving the world ofa VLCD but I know you'll do it! You seem organised and have a plan, which is most of the battle. Just the sabotage demons we have to deal with.

I moved my diary to the silver area, it's good because you can talk about food without upsetting people who are having a bad VLCD. I'm sure you have enough posts to move there.

Thanks I thought about that after I posted my food I'll go and ask now xx

I'm do proud of myself today I have followed the food plan to the letter and done shred this morning and day one of xtrainfit 12 week body transformation which was 54 min cardio :) feel goooood

Well done hun, glad your finding refeed good and gettin active :) I've planned my refeed down to the cal and carbs grams for October LOL

Xx

Woo I'm silver :)) great to be here... I'm hoping this refeed is successful ive had it planned for months feels weird actually doing it. Planning on waking half an hour early to do the shred and make my morning smoothie :)

Back