Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Kira said:
Yeah!! That is a brilliant loss! Keep going girl!!! Go, go go!!

ayshaahmad said:
Brilliant loss well done xx

Hamish's Mum said:
Looking great. Well done

v12345 said:
Well done with your loss Hun n u look fab.

X

Thank you so much ladies :) I feel great gives me incentive to carry on with it x

Lose2Win said:
Well done On your loss Katie. It's my first week back also and I've lost 10.6lbs. Yippee 18 more to go.

Thanks.... 10.6lb that's amazing :) well done x

Jelliebabe said:
Amazing you look so slim in your pic! Well done on the loss that's s nice big one!

Thank you :) I'm wobbling a bit this week so I'm unsure of my losses.... I haven't eaten anything bad just having extra packs but I don't want to.

I took these tablets for helping my conceive and they have sent my emotions into overdrive I feel unhinged as I can't control my emotions... Here's for a fun few weeks lol

Katie you are doing very well. You know having an extra pack is really fine as you will still be consuming less calories than you would ordinarly especially when wavering as it's easier just to have "comfort" food etc. Least with the extra pack you are still on track and also getting good nutrients. Better than pack of biscuits, or a danish pastry, toast etc etc. So don't let yourself think having one extra pack is not sticking to plan so you may as well have something else. We've been there done that and I know with your medication this isn't going to be easy but you can do it because you do have that willpower to say no to yourself as your weightloss to date has shown! Keeping sipping your water hon xxx

Kira said:
Katie you are doing very well. You know having an extra pack is really fine as you will still be consuming less calories than you would ordinarly especially when wavering as it's easier just to have "comfort" food etc. Least with the extra pack you are still on track and also getting good nutrients. Better than pack of biscuits, or a danish pastry, toast etc etc. So don't let yourself think having one extra pack is not sticking to plan so you may as well have something else. We've been there done that and I know with your medication this isn't going to be easy but you can do it because you do have that willpower to say no to yourself as your weightloss to date has shown! Keeping sipping your water hon xxx

Thanks Kira your right I'm just panicking x

Katie hope you had a good day today and catch up with you tomorrow! Tired and ready for bed! This plan does make me o tired!!

Kira said:
Katie hope you had a good day today and catch up with you tomorrow! Tired and ready for bed! This plan does make me o tired!!

Hi Kira :) hope your well.... I am not doing too bad haven't been as good as I would like this week and the scales are proving it so far, I am only 1lb down so far... But we will see... Today is a new day and its Friday :) no managers in the office today so I may actually get some of my own work done lol

Katie a pound down is a pound down hon! That'sgood especially if you have had a few extras on plan. Just keep going don't lose sight of what you are aiming for and that the weightloss for you in one resepct is a by product of you aiming to get pregnant!! A by product or side effect which is a fab one on top of getting pregnant! Have a good Friday hon. x

Kira said:
Katie a pound down is a pound down hon! That'sgood especially if you have had a few extras on plan. Just keep going don't lose sight of what you are aiming for and that the weightloss for you in one resepct is a by product of you aiming to get pregnant!! A by product or side effect which is a fab one on top of getting pregnant! Have a good Friday hon. x

Thanks Kira :) your right.....

1.2lb loss this week which I'm happy with as I really struggled this week.... So here is to a better week And a bigger loss. I'm happy as I know I didn't try hard enough to be 100% but I Will try harder this week actually what am I on about... I WILL do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went shopping yesterday ended up spending a fortune lol size 14 coat as the highlight :D

Woohoo go u on the shopping and coat! 1.2lbs is all good keep at it hun and gd luck next week!

Your doing grand hun, Yipee on 14 coat :) I can't wait to be able to buy a coat and it fit weee

Have a good day hun x

Kira said:
Katie a good loss! Any loss is better than a gain! x

Thank you both,,,,, I can't see I'm a 14 though it seems I kept taking larger sizes into the fitting room lol my friends were going mad at me lol

Ok I am seriously struggling with this, for the last week :( I did fine the first week as I had mostly milkshakes... So I am committing to 4 weeks of milkshakes 4 per day in a Bid get to goal for my birthday or as close as I can. I am feeling week around food again and I need to knock this on the head ..... I have 3 weeks of milkshakes and have ordered one more week... So here starts my 31 day challenge... I want to post everyday too but it's hard since I haven't got my iPhone boo hoo my windows phone hasnt got minimins but I will commit to at least one check in a day.

I have been coasting for too long and need to get below 13stone..... So here goes!!!

Hon don't make it harder than it already is. If you have to have one meal a d three shakes do allow yourself tha. It really shouldn't make a huge difference to the losses. You are doing well don't cave in now! One day at a time early to bed if you have to! X

Back