Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

bettiesrevenge said:
Hi Hun!

I have to say that I really rate geneen Roth. One of my favourite books of hers is "why weight" which is a really brilliant workbook. There is also " when you eat at the refrigerator pull up a chair" which is more situational. They are really good.

You don't have mental issues Katie! You have reaction issues. Your reaction to certain stimulus is food orientated Hun. That's all. And you can reprogramme that.

Kira said:
Katie hon have a good day today. I've to Roth too I fact a I a few books! I dip into them now and again and they each ell in their own way. When I stop referring to them I find myself going off piste!

Thanks ladies had a great day today 100% on plan :) 4 packs eaten and lots of water... Doing a 14 day challenge with a friend so 1 day down 13 to go :)

That's fab! The challenge will really give you that buzz to get through the next couple of weeks. Remember if you have a blip, it's done dustd and move on because in the long term we will still lose. I am slowly realising any diet plan programme is about the long term picture. So a blip on day X does not mean we have to be overweight forever. We have to stop and get on track immediatly. Wow! I surprise myself in saying that because I am still learning even though goodness know how many attempts this is to lose the weight I have regained!

have a fab day Katie! x

Kira said:
That's fab! The challenge will really give you that buzz to get through the next couple of weeks. Remember if you have a blip, it's done dustd and move on because in the long term we will still lose. I am slowly realising any diet plan programme is about the long term picture. So a blip on day X does not mean we have to be overweight forever. We have to stop and get on track immediatly. Wow! I surprise myself in saying that because I am still learning even though goodness know how many attempts this is to lose the weight I have regained!

have a fab day Katie! x

Very good advice Kira really I let myself have a whole few days off if I have a blip this is not the answer... Yesterday I was so hungry I had a piece of cheese and an extra meal pack but there was chocolate and crisps in the house and I am happy I didn't go for those... Have my 2 packs for work today and 2 for when I get back.. I can do this on day 3.... Weighed in sneaky this morning and I have lost 5lb since Monday lol just shows how much of that 7lb I gained was water.

That's great Katie. Even if you had had the packet of crips the calories in that are enough for you to have gained 7lbs of fat! Hence I am trying in my head to change how I deal with the odd extra pack or piece of chicken or veg as not being a "cheat" so it's an excuse to continue onto more food etc. And I think it is this approach that may help me in maintenance once I have reached my initial target. I think this time around I am accepting I have to change my habits and lifestyle. I can live without pizza every week, once every month or so may be fine. I am not prepared to give up this hard work. We all have to do what we are happy and comfortable with. Have another good day and I am sure you will get a loss on weigh day hon. x

My sister in law has made a good point today, she has been back on plan 100% for 7 days and everytime she goes to eat something she shouldnt she stops and thinks "WHAT AM I DOING?" and puts the thing back and keeps going like that... I may start doing that as I did it the first time round and it worked wonders... If I keep picking through this i will never hit ketosis and I will keep feeling so hungry i cant stand it, So I think i just have to put up with it for now

Hello ladies :) I'm still here and still on plan and have weigh in tomorrow and it's looking to be a good one..... I'm off to Newport (Wales) shopping today well to take some boots back that have not worn well after wearing them 4 times :( good news I'm wearing a 14 dress from h and m and a pair of pure wool trousers size 16 from Hobbs,,,,, never heard of Hobbs before but these trousers are amazing :) feed confident today

Well Weighed in after 6 full days 100% and I have lost 7lb :) I can't believe it :) woooooo... 9.4lb until the goal I set myself when I was 22stone :) may want to lose more but let me get there first :)

You've done amazing katie :)

Ooo I love hobbs lovely stuff that lasts forever!! I've got loafers and jumpers from there I've had for ten years LOL

Keep up the ace work Xx

katiebaby said:
Well Weighed in after 6 full days 100% and I have lost 7lb :) I can't believe it :) woooooo... 9.4lb until the goal I set myself when I was 22stone :) may want to lose more but let me get there first :)

Fantastic well done :)

RebekahR said:
You've done amazing katie :)

Ooo I love hobbs lovely stuff that lasts forever!! I've got loafers and jumpers from there I've had for ten years LOL

Keep up the ace work Xx

I'm sure it's something to do with them being made in England and not china :) but I feel a million dollars wearing them... Jumper is next on the list :)

katiebaby said:

Amay-zing! Well done chick. Look at how well you've done and how far you've come. Hurrah you're a real inspiration!

Jelliebabe said:
Amay-zing! Well done chick. Look at how well you've done and how far you've come. Hurrah you're a real inspiration!

Thanks Hun I seem to be losing the same 6-7lb over and over now at my lowest so need to keep it up :) how are you getting on?

Salaam sis well done on your loss thats amazing xxx

Kira said:
Katie! Well done hon!! ( Greetings from London btw!) love Hobbs! Your trousers sound gorgeous!

ayshaahmad said:
Salaam sis well done on your loss thats amazing xxx

Wa alaikum salaam sis... Thanks :) just need to keep it up now! How are you doing?

Day 9 of the 14 day challenge :) still going strong. I have noticed a lot of the hunger I am feeling is psychological :) need to deal with this now I have realised it. It's a start right? It's my birthday Thursday and ill be having 2 birthday cakes... But I have a plan! I will be at my moms the weekend... I plan to stay on plan in the day time and have one sensible meal in the evening. So I don't feel left out on my birthday weekend :)

Well back to day one again tomorrow... It was my birthday Thursday and I took off Friday and Saturday and planned to just eat normally well all I can say is that I binged full on non stop eating of rubbish :(( never done it like this before... I just stood on the scales and nearly fell off as I am sooooo full. But I don't plan on weighing until next Sunday so I am looking for a STS from last week if you know what I mean. I realise I cannot take off any days it's not healthy how I've eaten the last 2 days.,, some may say its not a lot but for my little tummy it is far too much and I know it...

Packs on side in the kitchen ready for tomorrow... Attack mode!!!!

Happy birthday!

You will be fine today. It's inevitable that we have a little blow out occasionally. That water will be gone in no time!

Back