Katiebabys fresh start - race to goal

Hey honey good luck and any chance of you posting the chart!! I really cant work out how to do one!!!

Im a bit dim loool

I'll take better photos when I get home and post them for you :)

I had pmt with my first few days and I must say it was alot better than when not on the diet... It will pass :) just persevere

Hello Katie! How is it going today?

Salaams Katie, congrats on your loss last week that is great :) keep going your head seems to be back in the right place! How are you getting on today? Weekends are always hardest!

Wa Alaikum salaam.... Alhamdulilah all well here... Had 3 packs and egg with veg today as weekend are always harder. Hope your all doing well x

10.6/48

Getting to goal one pound at a time!

Good choices Katie! You are steaming ahead. I just feel so inspired by your focus and determination. Hopefully I can stay focused enough to have anywhere near as good loss as you gave in week one!

Today ended with an extra bar.. But with a kitchen full of goodies that was great... Worked in the kebab shop with water and coke Zero and a bit of lettuce lol not even a craving... Result!!

My mom came last night for the week with my brother (16) and niece (10) this will be the test as I have found mom a trigger.. No her fault mine using her as an excuse to be naughty... But I'm working all week so just the evenings to contend with. I am finding my new spacing of packs helpful this time... I find I am hungrier in the morning so I will have my bar then mod morning my 200g of veg then for lunch my soup... Then I finish at 4 I then have either a shake or porridge at 430 and later ill have a meal pack with eat water noodles. Working a treat for me along with lots of water and tea

10.6/48

Katie it's great control you have especially working with food. I'd find that challenging. I guess because of hygiene you wouldn't be allowed to take a bite of taste ofmthismand that so you do have that discipline but I'd be tempted to have a kebab on my lunch break! Haha!

Its funny but I can find my mum a trigger and notbecauseshe nags me to eat wi or anything I just like sharing food in her company if that makes sense. Its the part of getting together having something to eat.

Have another food day and it's good you have found a way to spread out your packs to make it a tad easier. X

Thanks Kira.. Luckily I only on help in the kebab shop Friday and Saturday nights. My full time just is in a paper mill not quite so tasty lol... But I do have a sweet tin in the office and there is always a birthday with cakes ahhh that's tough I just make sure I don't go near that kitchen all day lol

10.6/48

Hi Katie!

How are you getting on? Is it weigh in today?

Hi :) I'm doing great thanks,,,, been walking all day today my mom is down with the kids, we took them to Goodrich castle as its not far from us it was so lovely but I'm pooped now.

Week 2 weigh in is 3.8lb and 6 inches off.... Lost 14.4lb in 2 weeks

Wow a stone in two weeks!

What's your secret ;)

Sounds lovely to be with your mum.

I have just been doing slim and save :) extra protein when I need it and its just fell off. It's been so nice being with mom even nicer that my husband took yesterday off work too. To take us all out he hasn't had a day off for months the joys of being self employed

Happy with weigh in though hope to do as well next week. Kira I am so glad I'm back in the zone. The hunger has completely gone thank goodness as the kids have my house full of junk lol

10.6/48

About 4 -5 days..... It's different for everyone

No hunger now :) it's great.... The only time I know I need to eat is when my head goes a bit funny or I turn into a witch lol... But feeling good got through my mom being here for the week, ate extra protein most days but back to 100% now though. How are you feeling your so close to goal now

Back