Katiebabys fresh start - race to goal

Well done for getting back on!!! I am starting today after my weekend off!!! Was much needed but ready to get back on!!! : )

Roll on ketosis!!!

X

Good morning Katie!

You are doing so well! That board is ace :)

I'm back on it too, as of today. I have to do something. Or else I fear I may just get swallowed up by my ever increasing midriff.

Weigh in today?

Hi Katiebaby,
I am doing fine, I just can't believe it that I am already on day 6 and can't wait to go over day 14 because that is normally the point where I say to myself: that is enough now, go on, you can lose the weight on WW or by healthy eating or whatever. ( but.... I will not listen to that voice anymore ;) )
How was day 6 for you and what about today?

Hello everyone :) good luck to those back on it... Bring on ketosis!!

My day 6 was fine other that immense coldness my toes were like ice blocks no matter what I did and fingers brrrr!! Not so hungry yesterday or today. Totm appeared today out of nowhere but may explain why the hunger was bad the first few days. I hope it doesn't affect my weigh in tomorrow!!

Can't wait to fill in the first line on my chart... I'm the same I start to get complacent after 2 weeks I need to stay on the ball with no cheats!

Katie the chart is an excellent idea! Another day almost done and I thing you're fully in the swing of things! A tad cold of course!

Can't believe day 7 is over almost.... Looking forward to the morning! See what weigh in will bring.. Less cold today but super tired I have so much energy in the day time I seem to tire myself out.. Totm maybe helping lol

Goooood morning ladies :) my first weigh in today and I have lost 10.6lb :) I just cannot believe it!! Wooooo!!! Totm came yesterday so I am surprised as that loss.... Such Incentive to keep going.

Tanks so much :) I can't quite believe it... No wander I feel alot better x

Brilliant! I'm really pleased for you Katie that is a greet loss especially with TOTM! It is also the incentive that a good first week loss gives you to keep going that is great and needed. Have a great day and early night if you are still tired. X

Wow Katie! That's amazing. Just shows whT can be done! I'm following your lead. How did you get through day one? I get half way then oops! I seem to waver and fall off!

Thanks nat! I drank loads of water, coffee etc and tried to see the bigger picture. I wavered but didn't eat off plan thank goodness I think I ate egg whites those days I was starving and its done me no harm.

I am 11lb from my initial goal the hospital set for me. I could get that off by may and go see the doctor for treatment Inshaallah but part of me is scared, scared she will still refuse me but more scared it won't work and I will never have a baby :(

I think subconsciously its why I have been maintaining and slowing myself down. I mean come on I have been the sameish weight since July last year!! It's time to kick my own butt and do this now.. Leave the fear as its bit helping me at all.

Sometimes I think I have been fat so long I have been used to being able to hide away behind my fat almost. Probably sounds stupid but I'm also a little nervous of being at my ultimate goal of 11st 7 as that will make me thin!!!!

Oh I can empathise with that! I lost 4 stone previously and conceived naturally, well it was the weight loss, the oestrogen stored in the fat or the agnus cactus! Then I put it all on again ( and off again and on!) no clomid, no metformin. No thanks :) don't give up. Don't let the fear conquer you. Insallah you will be rewarded with what you have worked hard to achieve.

So I'm focusing on drinking water... Let's see how I go

Hi Katiebaby,
Congratulations on your amazing weightloss :) which is a great push towards your goal. InshaAllah, the other 11 pounds will quickly follow and treatment is within reach or even better: you will conceive naturally without any help from medication and so on.
I am sooo cold, I am wearing nowboots inside the house :eek: , low energy and my breath .........:( so I must be in ketosis.

How are you today Katiebaby? I am allright at the moment but yesterday was very hard for me. No energy and wanting to cave in but I am happy that I stayed strong. Hopefully today will be not as rough as yesterday :eek:

How are you today Katiebaby? I am allright at the moment but yesterday was very hard for me. No energy and wanting to cave in but I am happy that I stayed strong. Hopefully today will be not as rough as yesterday :eek:

Thanks everyone :) I feel great not hungry and not so tired now... I think coming past day 6-7 was a turning point for me.

Although I am very cold so mix yesterday my fingers went numb and tingly :/ ok once wrapped round a cuppa.

Day 4 for me today and boy, do I feel rough. Headache, nauseous, grumpy (I actually want to throw something! ) but knowing this should pass in a couple of days is helping.

Back