Katiebabys fresh start - race to goal

I'm feeling impatient, apprehensive and excited all at the same time! I think the last 8-9lbs will make a big difference given I am shortie! This time I am so much more focussed on maintenance and nutrition in terms of the food choices I will make and I am making. And feel more empowered that I can actually do it. Of course I have to want to do it.
I so don't want to put it back on.

Week 3 weigh in tomorrow... Anything lower than last week will take me to my lowest... I don't have great expectations as my week 3 never is epic!!

Hope it's a good loss Katie! You really are getting closer! You'll have that gone in 8 or so weeks if you keep at it like this!

I reckon in 2 weeks ill be the hospitals ideal weight for treatment :) but I'd like to be lower as you know how unforgiving their scales can be

So come on.... Tell us the good news!

Week 3 ... 2.6lb loss - 17lb so far... Wooooo!! 13st 5.4lb yaaaaay!!!

Wow Katie! Awesome!

I'm just fresh from doing level one 30 day shred. It wasn't as hard as I remember! You have turbo jam don't you? Is it good?

Wow! That is a great loss! You are closer to the 13's than the 14's now! No stopping you! Imagine the buzz you will get when you smash into the 13's! I'm so excited for you!

I am 13st 5.4lb now :) so almost at 12 something I just can't wait

Wow Katie! Awesome!

I'm just fresh from doing level one 30 day shred. It wasn't as hard as I remember! You have turbo jam don't you? Is it good?

I love 30 days shred but turbofire is my favourite... Turbo jam was her older workout I have it but its similar to turbofire alot of fun

o0o never heard of turbofire, may have to have a look see as I enjoy 30 day shred but it has too much shoulder work for me, as I have weak shoulders and neck it gives me headaches after day 6-7 :( xxx

Morning Kira :) I'm fine thanks... Been so busy kind of forgot about here *slaps hand* I am still on track and hoping for at least a 2lb loss Wednesday .... I am at my lowest in my adult life so any lower would be a bonus... Looking this morning I am 3.5lb from that pesky first large goal... How are you doing?

Katie that's brilliant. I'm so glad that you are doing so well on kind of auto pilot! Alas, I know if I don't visit Minimins every single day I would flounder and not reach goal! I've got kind of OCD about coming on Minis and checking how everyone is doing and also to keep my self on track! I'm doing fine. Had a STS this week as I've moved from S&S to "real food" and the 5:2 fasting. Mind you I have mainly salads, and grilled/baked fish and chicken and veg and little fruit etc and allow myself one slice of bread or bun a week! No cheese, no rice, pasta. I'm still practising for long term maintenance! Now that will take a while!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1366733941.318425.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1366733966.117517.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1366734002.634039.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1366734031.051765.jpg

Katie that's brilliant. I'm so glad that you are doing so well on kind of auto pilot! Alas, I know if I don't visit Minimins every single day I would flounder and not reach goal! I've got kind of OCD about coming on Minis and checking how everyone is doing and also to keep my self on track! I'm doing fine. Had a STS this week as I've moved from S&S to "real food" and the 5:2 fasting. Mind you I have mainly salads, and grilled/baked fish and chicken and veg and little fruit etc and allow myself one slice of bread or bun a week! No cheese, no rice, pasta. I'm still practising for long term maintenance! Now that will take a while!

I have been making a big effort the last 4 weeks back on slim and save. It was hard reverting back to it again but I have proven that it works for me and I know no what works for maintenance. This 5:2 diet seems good how are you finding the fasting days? What do you eat?

It's so frustrating being so close to your goal it's almost like your body fights with you for every pound.

Week 4 weigh in tomorrow and I can't wait to see what the scales say.

Back