Katies Diary & General Rambling

summerbear2013

Gold Member
Ok so decided to do a diary where I can waffle on to myself and have something to look back on if I have a bad day.
So today is day 5 and have had a few good and bad days but must say chatting with Jo on here has helped immensely and hope I can do the same for others too.
I did CD last year and lost three stone but a wedding, honeymoon, glandular fever and tonsillectomy then prevented me carrying on. I have therefore put it all back on but I refuse to start buying size 20 clothes again so here I am.
Started on Monday at 18st 2 and today day 5 and I am 17st 5 which is amazing.
I am going ss+ and even went to nandos last night having green salad and one piece of chicken. My goals are to be 15st or size 16 by end of June (free fancy trip to Sicily) and 13st or size 14 by end of august (family wedding and Tenerife) at this point I will reassess the situation and If I get there sooner then great.
Trying a porridge tomorrow hope it's nice and got my mousse in fridge and flavoured water too so the only way is up or down as far as my weight goes anyway.
Thanks for reading
Katie xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome to the forum, its a life saver for me and im sure you will get the same benefits from it. Your targets are more than realistic so good luck pal, keep us posted on ur losses xxx

Welcome! You have done it once and you can do it again definitely. Lots of good things to look forward to and spur you on too :) x

Ok so decided to do a diary where I can waffle on to myself and have something to look back on if I have a bad day.
So today is day 5 and have had a few good and bad days but must say chatting with Jo on here has helped immensely and hope I can do the same for others too.
I did CD last year and lost three stone but a wedding, honeymoon, glandular fever and tonsillectomy then prevented me carrying on. I have therefore put it all back on but I refuse to start buying size 20 clothes again so here I am.
Started on Monday at 18st 2 and today day 5 and I am 17st 5 which is amazing.
I am going ss+ and even went to nandos last night having green salad and one piece of chicken. My goals are to be 15st or size 16 by end of June (free fancy trip to Sicily) and 13st or size 14 by end of august (family wedding and Tenerife) at this point I will reassess the situation and If I get there sooner then great.
Trying a porridge tomorrow hope it's nice and got my mousse in fridge and flavoured water too so the only way is up or down as far as my weight goes anyway.
Thanks for reading
Katie xx

Woo-hooo Katie....I found you!! Loving your diary and you have totally helped me out this week too. We are going for it!!!

Yeah we are indeed. My next treat is tues evening Trafford centre as lancome have their gift time starting so am buying lots of treats then having a tiny nandos again woo hoo xxx

Sounds like a fab plan Katie....I love Lancome. You can always sniff your Juicy Tubes!!

Haha nearly did a wee laughing at that then. Well the gift is minitures of stuff I use so great for working away.
I have just filled my empty genefique bottle up to full just with free samples of it. Saved me £55 hehe. Xx

Hi Katie :) and juicy tubes mmmm. I get samples and fill big bottles too!! I love having friend who work on make up counters. Saves me a small fortune :)

Hi Nat
Yes it's great. I have some clarins samples here from a party I went to but I don't use them. I don't use lancome make up though I have bare minerals. Luckily I don't wear it often or I'd need shares in debenhams haha.
Hope you have a great weekend everyone whose replied
Thanks xxx

So it's Saturday morning and I missed a shake yesterday and two the day before which means I probably didn't drink enough water and scales say I have gained a pound :-( am guessing this is water retention though thru missing shakes so today am gonna have it all.
Just flavoured my water and made my mousse (split in two) and Also have a bar and porridge to have plus my meal.
Will try not weighing myself now for a few days I think xx

OI! Move away from the scales....mine said a pound on too this morning. Water. No other explanation. Have a good un Katie pet xx

I know am thinking I missed the extra water you get through shakes and am going to started eating earlier today.
Watching morning kitchen now cos michel roux is on with his son Alain aghhhh. Watching cooking tv doesn't bother me tho.
Good luck at body pump Hun xxx

Hi Katie,

I've loved reading your diary and other posts on here. I've just started CD today and am a bit scared but optimistic and staying positive! I wrote in a nother post earlier today about not liking the porridge too much but I'll perservere with it. Have you tried the soups? Are there any that you like? And what are your favourite shakes so far?

Sorry for all the questions lovie...just thought it might help me to see which are the best flavours.

Good luck with today xxxx

Hey ladies! Body pump was fine....amazingly. Maybe when I try to walk tomorrow it will be a different story :(

Welcome Nicki!! You'll be great. Just hang in there and don't listen to the day 1-3 voices :). Positive self-talk will get you through. xxx

Hi Ladies
Well done on body pump Jo hope you feel ok tomorrow.
Well I had maple porridge for first time this morning and I ate it but I won't be rushing to order more haha. I have the chilli soup at the moment but I find ad you get further on your tastes change too. My fave shakes right now are choc choc mint and choc orange. I make the mint into mousse and I have half late afternoon and other half after my tea.
Bought ketostix this morning so will give them a whirl later.
I find nikki hardest thing is drinking all the water but will keep trying.
Good luck and let us know how u get on xxx

Do you not like it??

It is my fave....I must be odd. Haha!

I had a vanilla shake....yummy ice creamy xxx

Haha Jo it was the floury texture. I may have it in winter but right now will leave it.
Random question for you and do not laugh lol what colour is your ketone stix when you pee on it. Just done mine and was medium so there were still two darker shades to go up xx

Hi there...it should be the rosy colour, the medium so you are spot on!!

If it goes darker you are possibly de-hydrated

Am a wee bit hungry now...but not craving. The exercise has made me a bit tired :( x

Make sure you have extra water Hun after exercising. I am watching biggest loser USA as it's raining can't do the jobs outside i need to get done xx

Back