Aiming for 2.5litres to cover having a bar

Coffee-250ml
Sparkling Water- 500ml
Extra water in shake- 200ml
Sparkling water-500ml
Coffee x2 with bar- 500ml
Extra water in my soup- 200ml
Sparkling Water- 500ml
= 2.65 litres woo hoo. Christ that's been a challenge in itself.
Hoping as had it all I won't wee as much in the night but then I do that anyway when not on a diet.
God I hope I am back in ketosis tomorrow as I took dog out again half an hour ago n cud still smell bbq's mmmmm and that spar has been calling my name as I feel I need some chocolate but I have closed all curtains in the caravan and tried to block it out. I feel as if I may have a headache coming on or may be a bit dehydrated but can't face drinking anymore. Will have some codeine before bed if I still feel like this.
Well it's felt like a very long day today indeed. Can't believe I have done a day of ss although I shud really be doing ss+ cos of my glandular fever but cud not face food as feel so bloated from that chicken last night. If I see chicken anytime soon it will be too soon blurgh lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hahaha...you didnt buy that chicken from the dreaded spar did you Katie???? What did I tell you?.... :D

Sound's like you are on it, like a car bonnet! Dead good. I came on today, so I am sat here really sorry for myself watching braveheart. The tears will be here before bedtime, along with hallucinations about eating the "I love daddy" chocolates chilling in the fridge...I can't figure out if its because subconciously I think that they are undeserved, or if I am just PMS'ing my head off...I think it's the latter!

Lol no it was sainsbury the spar isn't classy enough for hot ready to go chicken. I do not know how I have done ss today. It has been longest day of my life. Hope the hormones settle down soon. I don't think I get pms or anything. Although I did miss an entire period when I started this before GF came back. I must watch that for happening again eeek xx

Afternoon my little chicken thigh....

I am laughing cos I did exactly the same last week. I ate 6 chicken drumsticks WITH skin. Stayed in Keto which is off, but I did after my vending machine attack and a run.

Looks like you are doing great with your fluid intake, your walking and your goals....AMAZING

You WILL fly through the 16's with that attitude, lady. Wanted to catch up yesterday but couldn't log in for some stoopid reason.

Hope you are having a good day....am about to go hide in bed xxx

Get up and get back on the horse honey F yesterday, consign it to the bin of experiences and get moving onwards.

I, for my sins, have got 30 day shred coming today...its my penance for naughtyness.

Have a beautiful, brillian, water filled day!

Thanks but still no ketosis and not lost weight since thurs and now everything going thru me at a rate I won't describe. Lol. Am getting back on the horse tomorrow starting with a 1000 day an 810 day weds and ss+ weds all being well to flush this 'thing' out and to kick start body. Xx

Thanks but still no ketosis and not lost weight since thurs and now everything going thru me at a rate I won't describe. Lol. Am getting back on the horse tomorrow starting with a 1000 day an 810 day weds and ss+ weds all being well to flush this 'thing' out and to kick start body. Xx

Come min Katie. We get knocked down, but we get up again....

What would you say to me if I was in your position? You'd give me gentle encouragement and tell me everything is going to be ok.

I know you will get back on track....should we make a pact to stick to plan from now to Friday? No deviations.....

Am going to have 4 pure SS days and run tomorrow or wednesday. I promise you.

Can you make a pledge back?

Thinking of you Katie xxx

Im loving the way you think MissyJo.

I will buy into that for a dollar. I also have the infamous shred coming in tomorrow's post. Now that needs some major motivation.

I too have slipped up today - no biggie, each day brings it's own challenges, just have a word with your inner champion.

The changes in "movement" could be the chicken. Maybe it was not the freshest chicken in sainsbury's? :D

Yes I can Jo am going to make my way back down. Just been so sick physically since the chicken gate on Friday night it's been evil and I feel so disgusting inside my tummy is only way I can describe it. Am having a 1000 cal day tomorrow and going to have

Shake for breakfast
Nandos quarter chicken with green salad and balsamic for lunch meeting with customer
Nandos quarter chicken with green salad and balsamic for tea with chris ( I love nandos and never sway for said option)
Soup for supper

Weds- 810 day

Shake for breakfast
Shake for lunch
2egg omelette and mushrooms for tea with chicken (forgotten weight have lost 810 book whoops)
Soup for supper

Thursday- ss+

Shake for breakfast
Shake for lunch
2 egg omelette with mushrooms for tea
Shake/bar supper

How does that sound? I need a list of weights for 810 day though oh poo.
I am also going to stay away from diet coke and have a coke zero if am desperate and have decaff coffee with splash of skimmed milk plus sparkling water to ensure I have 2.5lt a day.

Xxxx

Working your way back down sounds like a good idea if you're not feeling great after Friday. I've got back on today after the bread scandal yesterday!! We all just have to bite the bullet and get back on it sooner or later (I've been very reluctant today though and wanted to put it off until tomorrow!!) and we will get there eventually :D

Morning petal!!!!

I know personally, that I just cant do the bars, as much as I love them, they just make me want to eat two on the bounce, esp malt toffee ones!

Going down the plan sounds good. Especially since you will still lose weight and it will be easy to reach the golden (or pink state) that is ketosis.

I just checked for you it looks like 240g of lean meat for 810.

Nat

I think the plan is a blinder....and writing it down makes it more achievable for sure!!

Felix and Nat, do you think there was something in the air yesterday that just zombified us and made us do baaaaad things???

Today. We. Are. COMMITTED.

What did I say? Interested? Nerrrrr!

Kind of half-armsd? Nope?

We are full on :)

And a bit insane. Go girls. xxx

Soooo Goooooood.

It is true - I am commited to nurturing myself, and that don't look like a shed load of carby badness, hell no, that looks like a massage, a haircut, if I get to 12 10lbs by thursday hell I may even throw in a new frock.

Katie - how's it going your end today???

Oh my god, that made me laugh...a closed nando's and one tetchie Katie!!!! Its ok, because your plan can alter slightly right? That's not the end of the world, maybe you could go to a miller and glen grill or whatever!? a 6oz steak could be as good if you eat beef that is...

You are a tough lady, it will take more than a closed nando's to kick you off the trail.

I went to giraffe n took berry chicken off the bread n had it with bit of salad n Mayo but was starving as so tiny n no ketosis. Xx

Awwwww :( Rubbish. Do you feel a bit robbed now?

The Ketofairy will come....don't worry. As Lily once told me those sticks are unreliable.

The weight will be sliding off. Trust me. Do the plan and it will work.

When is your WI again? Am rubbish me xx

Back