Katies slim and save diary

Week 10 - I have lost 2lbs (0.9kg) this week.... making it 45lb (20.5kg).... and my inches have moved this week I have lost 2inches... Making an Inch loss of 23" :D

well done girl, you are gunna be a massive (well, teeny!) success story! youre doing so well and i feel so inspired by you!!! xxx

Aww thank you that means alot :) the losses are slowing now but I'm coming up to 12 weeks on plan.. So a break will do me good I think. X

zoebear said:
Well done amazing losses. X

Thanks zoebear x

Sent from my iPad

HELP!!!!!

Ok so the diet chef idea for my week break has
Gone out the window :/ I am having to go to turkey that week... And the
Dilemma is what to do ? Do I do a bar for brekie a milkshake for lunch and a
Carefully chosen evening meal for the 6 days or just be über careful the whole week to give my body a break?

Last edited:
Hmm tough one, I think the packs and evening meal option is a good one, try and stay in ketosis. You might find it will give you a bit of a boost if you were to introduce a few low carb meals for the week xxx

The point of having the week break is to come out of ketosis and rev up the metabolism up rob suggests 1200 low fat diet for 2 weeks... So I have decided as long as I avoid sweetie things rice bread and pasta etc I should be ok... I'm also taking a selection of bars :)

Take a proper break hun but just don't go mental. Even if you don't stay on track while you're away if you get back on track when you return you should lose any weight gain and more in the first week. You'll probably get a good loss the second week too. The really key thing here is to get back on track and not use excuses to put it off. You've done great, and after your break you will be into the home straight.

Thanks BG this is what I'm thinking and my sis in law who is also doing this diet with me too is also on a break for the same week so we can support each other as we will be in turkey together :) I just need to realise if I put a few pounds on its not the end of the world like you say when I get back I haven't got long left to goal :)

You will put on water weight when you come out of ketosis and there is no way round that. Just enjoy the break and resolve to get back on to lose the gain and hit the road to goal when you return xx

I know your right just need to keep telling myself this

It's easy hun, just believe in yourself. You can do this xx

Had a sneaky weigh in before tomorrow and I am 14stone 11lbs woooooo!! I can't believe it 3lb lost and I am in the 14s And I am 6lb away from losing 100lbs :))))

Me before slim and save the end of December and me about 2-3 weeks ago x

Attachments

• image-2658174281.jpg
    image-2658174281.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 62
You're looking great Katie. You must feel so much fitter and healthier too. I know I do! xx

Wow, what a huge transformation! U look stunning Hun. Well done.

TaraTeal said:
wow what a difference! You whole bodyshape is changing. Well done, what an achievement! xx

Thanks Tara I can't believe the change In shape the one thing that isn't going to go anywhere fast is my hips lol in a 16 waist and a smaller 18 hips lol in just hippy haha

BordersGirl said:
You're looking great Katie. You must feel so much fitter and healthier too. I know I do! xx

Thanks BG I feel amazing I have noticed now that moving is easier in walking quicker no breathlessness it's an amazing feeling :)

v12345 said:
Wow, what a huge transformation! U look stunning Hun. Well done.

I have 6lbs to lose before my 100lb loss... The 25th march sees the start of my week off plan and
Week in turkey :) lots of salads and protein me thinks x

Back