Katie's slimfast diary

ksmiuk

Gold Member
Hi all I have placed an order for slim fast which should be being delivered tonight. i have only ordered meal bars for now as I really dont like shakes but maybe I will get some if i start to struggle, does anyone else just use bars?
I have at least 4 stone to lose which I would love to have achieved by august as this is when I will have graduated (fingers crossed) and start my first job. Very inspired by all of your losses they are excellent well done. What sort of things do you have at night and do you use a kcal counter or just keep track in your head?
xx

Hi Ksmiuk I've only had one milkshake since I started 3 weeks ago,i'm the same,not keen on milk or milkshakes. I've found with having the meal bars that it helps me that I am actually eating something rather than having a drink,i'm drinking about 3 litres of water a day, so the idea of another drink for dinner isn't very appealing! lol
Most of my meals have been tesco light ready meals plus veg and a yogurt or tesco light cake for pudding. To beat my huge chocolate addiction i'm having a Highlights hot chocolate and an apple for my evening snack.
Good luck on slimfast ;)

Thanks for the advice. well done for your weight loss, your doing great. I am quite excited about starting. x

Thanks Katie :D can't stop smiling this morning!! Another tip I just thought of is if I get the urge to munch in the evening, I used to sit and eat rubbish once the kids were in bed, I go and clean my teeth, then I know that if I did eat anything it would taste horrible!

That is a good idea, i will give it a go. I have been and got some ready meals and some skinny cow hot choc for the munchie period i get at nights x

first day has arrived woohoo got a tesco delivery purely of slim fast ha ha as they have a good offer on yay!
Had a funny do yesterday and found out i have an abnormal heart rythm so have been put on beta blockers eek! Also been told not to have any caffeine which is going to be hard.

B- 0.5l water
mug of options hot choc 35 kcals (only cause have no decaf tea in yet)
muesli yogurt bar, yummy!

L- 0.5 l water
herbal tea
fruits of forest bar

D- ready meal ww lasagne and salad

S- grapes
kiwi

is this looking ok? xx

Back