Katkins SW diary

Awhh thanks littlemissmo, love the name by the way. Just hoping I keep going. I have a tendency to do well then go and blow it.

Thanks for popping in :)

Well done on shifting that gain and some. Almost 2.5 stone off is amazing. I'm on my first week. I've been 100% but I feel that I'm eating too much strangely enough. Anyway WI on Thurs. We'll see what the scales say. Fingers crossed. Have a lovely evening.

Hugs

XxJulesxX
Hi Jules,
Just been reading your thread. I know what you mean about feeling like you're eating too much.....it really does work though. Good luck for the WI on Thursday hun.

Mini meltdown!!

I'm soooooo annoyed with myself. :mad: I've been rubbish the past couple of days, don't know whats come over me. I've done OK mealwise but every evening I've had chocolate or biscuits and i'm not talking the small amount that you can syn....i'm talking biiiiiig bar of dairy milk!!! :eek: And several chocolate digestives:break_diet:

I feel so disappointed with myself, I always seem to do this. I have a few good weightlosses and then go silly and eat cr*p for days on end. I wake up the morning after feeling dreadful about what i've done and then I'm stuck in the horrid cycle of feeling rubbish and eating more because I feel rubbish arghhhhh. I even got on the scales this morning to see 3lb up!!! That just made me feel worse....why did I weigh myself??? Its like i'm in self destruct mode or something. :cry:

Anyway, I am desperately trying to get myself back on track today, hence the big confession. I've figured if I just avoid syns right up until WI on Tuesday, I may be able to undo some of the damage.

:wave_cry:So sorry to anyone reading for such a negative post but I felt I needed to fess up so I could move on and get back on track.

:eek:Feel free to give me the kick up the bum I need lol :eek:

katkins77 said:
I'm soooooo annoyed with myself. :mad: I've been rubbish the past couple of days, don't know whats come over me. I've done OK mealwise but every evening I've had chocolate or biscuits and i'm not talking the small amount that you can syn....i'm talking biiiiiig bar of dairy milk!!! :eek: And several chocolate digestives:break_diet:

I feel so disappointed with myself, I always seem to do this. I have a few good weightlosses and then go silly and eat cr*p for days on end. I wake up the morning after feeling dreadful about what i've done and then I'm stuck in the horrid cycle of feeling rubbish and eating more because I feel rubbish arghhhhh. I even got on the scales this morning to see 3lb up!!! That just made me feel worse....why did I weigh myself??? Its like i'm in self destruct mode or something. :cry:

Anyway, I am desperately trying to get myself back on track today, hence the big confession. I've figured if I just avoid syns right up until WI on Tuesday, I may be able to undo some of the damage.

:wave_cry:So sorry to anyone reading for such a negative post but I felt I needed to fess up so I could move on and get back on track.

:eek:Feel free to give me the kick up the bum I need lol :eek:

Awe bless. I know how u feel hun. I'm a serial binger myself. It's a vicious circle. You feel rubbish you binge to make you feel better and then you feel rubbish for letting yourself binge. Its a no win situation. Glad your getting yourself back on track. Chin up hun.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

You CAN do it, I know how hard it is as once I've gone off the rails I tend to do it for the whole week rather than just that one day! Best of luck for this week x

Awe bless. I know how u feel hun. I'm a serial binger myself. It's a vicious circle. You feel rubbish you binge to make you feel better and then you feel rubbish for letting yourself binge. Its a no win situation. Glad your getting yourself back on track. Chin up hun.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Awww, thanks Jules for taking the time to reply. I'm feeling a bit better today, had a saintly day yesterday so feeling like i've gained a bit of control back. I hate that i'm a binger, I know that it was the binging that put we where I was in the first place. I'd like to think i'm changing my eating habits for life doing SW but it just goes to show how easily I can fall back into my bad old ways. I am very much an all or nothing kind of person tbh, i'm fine aslong as i don't have anything remotely chocolately...but once I do, I can't flippin stop lol.

Well, i'm now trying to avoid anything remotely synly until WI on Tuesday. Just living on free and superfree for now. It's going ok so far, could do without it being BH weekend though lol.

Hope ur having a good week hun:)

You CAN do it, I know how hard it is as once I've gone off the rails I tend to do it for the whole week rather than just that one day! Best of luck for this week x

Hi Saucy, thanks for your kind words. I know what you mean about the naughtiness lasting a whole week, i've been there many a time. I'm trying for damage limitation now after a very synful 3 days.

Hope you are having a good week.:)

Very mediocre couple of days foodwise.

Yesterday, brekkie was branflakes with milk from HEA
lunch was only an apple due to trying to save syns/calories for tea at mums
Dinner, Roast turkey with 3x roast potatoes (done in olive oil not frylight) carrots, brocolli and green beans plus some very yummy gravy (probably mega syns)
2x meringue nests with mixed berries and 3 x twilight chocolates.
I've not attempted to add the syns up as I really have no idea. I've more or less written this week off anyway due to the appalling start.

Today - brekkie was a punnet of strawberries
Lunch - bacon, scrambled egg with beans and 2 mini rolls oops!!
Dinner - is going to be a bbq if the rain holds off for the next hour.....if not then it will be grilled homemade burgers made with extra lean mince, wholemeal roll HEA with salad, syn free wedges and a dollop of hamburger relish nom nom nom :)

The house smells of chocolate at the moment as the kids have been baking.....will the smell be enough to satisfy my love for choccie and keep me from eating the cakes????Lets hope so.:sigh:

Hiya Kat. Thought I'd pop in to see how your getting on. Thanks for the kind words in my diary. Means the world. Have a lovely evening.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hiya Katkins

Wow I've just read your diay and to be honest you sound just like me. When I binge I really do binge and its usually chocolate that sets it off, its not nice is it :(

You know Kat if you ever need some extra support (I know there is a lot on here) you can always pop onto my diary and post, I've got the app on my phone so can reply quite quickly.

I'm fortunate now because Mr Boo is coming to class with me so I really can't go off the rails without dragging him off too and because we both need to lose weight for medical reasons I really don't want to. Its weird because I'm staying on track not really for me but for him, hmmm just realised that as I typed lol.

I remember one time I'd joined slimming world (I've lost count how many times I have joined tbh over the years, well ever since the kids where little and my oldest is now 19) I bought a party bag of smarties, you know the little boxes, well I had one box and ended up eating the whole bloomin party bag of them, I felt sick as a dog lol but thats the sort of thing I can do if I let myself.

Gawd I've rambled a bit lol, anyhoo, stay strong and I'll catch up with you later xx Boo xx

Hi Boo,

Thanks for that, its kind of reassuring to know i'm not the only one fighting the devil chocolate all the time. Sometimes I read through peoples diaries on here and am amazed by how strong they are, it kind of makes me feel like i'm the only one who finds it so easy to go off the rails.
I do love it when i'm in control, I feel so empowered but its just soooo easy for me to fall off. I think alot of the time its emotional, if i'm feeling a bit low I comfort eat. I do realise that this isn't good but its so hard to get out of the cycle.
Thanks for posting hun. Wishing you a happy Tuesday
Kat x

Hiya Katkins

No problems, I know what you mean tho, I read through some diaries and I can't believe how strong they are when its so easy for me to slip. I also usual chocolate or a glass of wine or 2 as a comfort food, lordy knows I've had enough stress this past year to send me over the edge a few times. You have a good Tuesday too Katkins, its our weigh-in tonight so wish us luck lol. Stay strong, Boo xx

Just thought I'd pop in to wish u luck for WI tonight. Xxx

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Thanks Jules, i'm really not looking forward to WI tonight, I'm hoping for a 1lb gain at best:eek:. But, once its over, i'll draw a line under it and start a fresh. Hope your having a good day, Good Luck for your WI too Boo.
Kat x

WI last night, didn't get chance to post afterwards, anyway I sts. More than I deserved really after a rubbish week. Anyway, i'm glad its out of the way now, here's to a new week.;)

Hiya Katkins

Hope your day is going well and I'm glad that your drawing a line under last week, its better to look forward than backward. A new week a new start :D take care Kat and catch up later Boo xx

Thanks boo, I've decided to go back to basics this week and write EVERYTHING down. Here's to a great week for us all. x

Hiya Kat

Mr Boo writes everything down and I should but don't, I'm not sure why, I guess my life is so full of paper and admin at work that when I go home I just can't be bothered :eek: well thats my excuse and I'm gonna stick to it lol :p anyhoo keep up the good fight! Boo xx

Hi hun. STS - that's ok considering. Like you said. Draw a line under it and start afresh. Keeping a food diary is a good idea and make sure you get plenty of super free in. I've got my WI tomorrow night. Not holding out much hope either. Went a bit haywire during my marathon night shifts lol. Well here's to hoping anyway. Have a lovely evening chick.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Oooh, good luck for WI tonight hun, will keep everything crossed for you.

I'm well and truly back on the straight and narrow lol. I had a truly angelic day yesterday and have only had branflakes so far today. I've had a filling this morning and i'm still extremely numb so can't eat at the moment.....am so thirsty its untrue though.

Let us know how WI in goes
Kat x

Back