Katkins SW diary

Hiya katkins

How's your day going? Bet your mouth with be sore for awhile so you'll have to watch what you eat. I've got to go to the dentist but keep putting it off lol. Anyhoo, catch up with you later Boo xx

Hi Boo, my mouth was numb til about 2 in the afternoon yesterday, gawd knows what was in that injection. Anyway, it kept me from eating much. I was angelic yesterday and doing pretty good today too. I've been saving syns this week for the weekend, we're away camping so i'm trying to save up so I can have wine and crisps (low syn velvet crunch)on Saturday night. Ooooh, the small things eh? I don't think i've ever looked forward to wine and crisps quite so much he he he. Hope your days going well Boo.

And look, look, i've finally managed to add my sticker to my signature....thanks so much sofartogo for the help, you're a star;)

Hiya Katkins

Hope your camping is going well and your enjoying your wine and crisps! Hmmm I could just drink a glass of wine now (Boo snap out of it girl!)

How did you get your sticker on? Do tell me because I haven't got a clue (my usual state).

Anyhoo Katkins, hope your tooth / mouth is ok now (I hate the dentist!) stay strong and I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

Hi Boo, hope you are well? Had a great weekend, it just wasn't long enough...I HATE Mondays with a passion.

The wine a crisps went down a treat lol.

I will try to post the link to tell you how to do the stickers, it took me a while as i'm not very technically minded. There is a whole thread about it......you may have to bear with me why I try to post the link.....gosh, i'm soooo rubbish with computers ha ha ha.

Here you go Boo, i've copied the whole post for you rather thanjust the link as it tells you which pages to use.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wor...tickers-4.html (Stickers)

This link tells you all you need to know! There's a list of shiny stickers on page 2 of the thread and when you have copied the details of the sticker you want, follow the instructions below which I took from page 4.

You need to put
(no spaces), your image will appear then instead of the link.

Hiya Katkins

Awww thanks for that I will try and post my shiny 1/2 stone sticker soon :D:D:D:D

How's your day been? I hate Mondays too, they are soooo depressing aren't they. I much prefer a Friday lol

Its weigh-in for us tomorrow so wish us luck lol, catch up with you later Boo xx

Hi Boo,

Good luck for WI tonight, its mine too. I've had a really good week on the whole, a little indulgence at the weekend but I did save syns for it (or for most of it!!!). Had a saintly day yesterday and today too but feel hugely bloated today for some reason??? so not holding out much hope for a loss, oh well the scales will tell.
Will catch up later
Katx
ps, well done on the shiny lol, bet it didn't take you as long as me to figure it out he he he

Hi Boo,

Good luck for WI tonight, its mine too. I've had a really good week on the whole, a little indulgence at the weekend but I did save syns for it (or for most of it!!!). Had a saintly day yesterday and today too but feel hugely bloated today for some reason??? so not holding out much hope for a loss, oh well the scales will tell.
Will catch up later
Katx
ps, well done on the shiny lol, bet it didn't take you as long as me to figure it out he he he

Hiya Katkins

Good luck to you too! I'm feeling bloated as well so who knows lol. Anyhoo, let me know how you get on.

Oh and it took me forever to put my shiny on, still don't think I've done it the right way but hey, its on there lol Boo xx

:mad:OMG 2lbs ON!!!!!! Arghhhh:mad:

I have no idea what happened, i've had a really good week. Maybe its last week catching up with me??? Who knows but i'm gutted. Its one thing gaining when you have cheated but gaining when you haven't even had the pleasure of cheating grrrrrrr!!

Anyhow, sorry to moan, I'm just disapointed. Its done now so the only thing to do is undo it. I now need 2 and 1/2lb to get my 2.5 stone sticker....I WILL get it next week, i'm not going to let this put me off.

Hope any other Tuesday weighers have had a better result than mine:)
Kat

Awww Katkins, I'm sending you a big hug hun, sorry to hear that but you'll get it back off, is it your 'star' week or coming up to it?

Keep up the good fight and you'll get your next shinny in no time Boo xx

p.s. Mr Boo lost 1lb and I lost 2 1/2 lb xxx
Mr Boo's face didn't look too happy!

That's absolutely fantastic boo, well done you.
I'm honestly not sure what's done it boo, it could be that star week is due soon but that's so all over the place lately that I never really know properly when to expect it. I'm just hoping that I'll get it off next week, I'm certainly going to try my best.
I'm still really bloated today and I haven't eaten much atall either, just havent felt that hungry. The human body eh? A mystery to me lol.
Anyhow, I'm so made up for you with your fab loss.... Maybe you gave 2 of those pounds you lost to me???
Fingers crossed for a good week and a bit less bloatedness (is that even a word??)

Hiya Katkins

How you doing girlie? Hope you are keeping strong and not feeling as bloated, that's a horrible feeling.

One thing I do do is drink lots of water during the day it does seem to help me. Anyhoo catch up with you soon Boo xx

Hiya, doing good thanks boo. Feeling a bit less bloated today, I've been trying to drink plenty of water at work. I don't really like it to be honest but I do force myself. I do only manage about a litre a day though, wish it was more.
I Made lasagne tonight, i used sliced mozzarella instead of bechemel sauce, it was yum, not syn free but defo worth the 8 syns or so for the mozarella and the sprinkle of cheese. All the family had it and all said how they'd enjoyed it.
Hope your day has gone well, Friday tomorrow woop woop!! Have a lovely evening.
Kat x

Can't quite put into words how glad I am that it's Friday. Happy weekend people, I'm determined it's not going to be a synful one.

Can't quite put into words how glad I am that it's Friday. Happy weekend people, I'm determined it's not going to be a synful one.

Hiya Katkins

Have a great weekend girlie, relax and enjoy it. Catch up with you later Boo xx

Hey Katkins

Just popping by to see if your ok, take care and hopefully I'll hear from you soon Boo xx

Hi boo, I'm fine thanks just got the Monday blues as per usual. Had a good weekend, did you? Have to dash as footie training to get to, for my little fella, not me just in case you were wondering ha ha ha. Zumba later too so busy busy busy. Will catch up with you soon.
Kat x

Lol Kat you are busy! Good luck with your running around and your zumba! Take care, speak to you later Boo xx

WI tonight, 1.5lbs off. I am a little disappointed if i'm honest, would've liked it to have been 2.5lb to get my 2.5 stone award, but hey there's always next week.

Kat x

Hiya Katkins

You'll get your shinney next week hun I know you will, 1.1/2lb is a good weight to lose every week but I do know what you mean. Stay strong and I'll catch up with you later xx Boo xx

Back