katnav diary - Attack

Back and ready to go! Had my three day break for Christmas but definately didn't go over board. Put on 4lbs was good for the next two days and lost 3 lbs and then fell off the wagon again....damn those cheese and crackers! Weighed in this morning and am 12 stone 1lb exactly so put on just under 2lbs. All naughty foods have gone from the house so no temptation there. Have my sons christening at the end of the month so lots of motivation to get looking slim for that!

Plan for the day
yoghurt, sweetener and vanilla extract
baked meatballs
oatbran chicken fillets

Been good most of the week, a few minor slip ups with left over cheese but have lost all of the Christmas weighed put on plus an extra pound. I have 8lbs to lose before I am at the weight I was for my wedding and I would be thrilled if I could reach this goal for my sons christening on the 4th of February. I was happy at this weight but I would like to lose a few more pounds on top of that.

Last edited:
Thanks alottolose.

Had an ok week this week. Generally I am really into the swing of it, have my favourite meals that I tend to stick with
Yogurt, sweetener and vanilla extract
turkey bacon and scrambled eggs
Dukan bolognaise
Dukan 'breaded' chicken
homemade soup

Had the occasional slip up this week as I had been stuck in with my sick little boy and got very bored and had an awful say on Wednesday where everything seemed to go wrong and I did reach for the carbs at that point (first time I have comfort eaten since starting the Dukan)

Have my dads birthday dinner tomorrow where I will stick as closely as I can to Dukan, however I have been put in charge of dessert for everyone.....will see what happens with that one.

Bad! in one word...bad. Had a roast dinner with all the trimmings, pudding and then scones, jam and clotted cream for tea!!

Put on a 1lb but back on it today. Luckily at the moment I can have a day off the wagon but jump straight back on it the next day/meal and I don't crave bad things or anything but not sure how long that can last.

I do feel bad keep having cheats every now and then but overall it hasn't affected my weight loss too much and I am happy with the rate I am losing it although I am aware that I could have lost alot more at this point if i wasn't having cheats.

I could be wrong but it sounds like you just had a gala meal :) not like you just sat there and stuffed yourself with cheesey wotsits :) ...

All we can do is treat each day as afresh when it goes a bit off plan...best foot forward xx

Been a funny couple of days. Was out for dinner Saturday night for a birthday. Had prawn starter, fish for main (had a few potatoes off the plate) 2 bites of trifle for dessert. Not strictly Dukan but I was pleased with myself as I would normally have had pizza or pasta for main but I really didn't fancy it and I didn't over eat. I stopped when I was full and left feeling comfortable instead of ridiculously full and cursing myself for having no will power.

Sunday was out for lunch, had a roast dinner and shared a chocolate brownie dessert with my friend. Stayed the same weight wise and now have a sickness and diarrhea bug so only managed two slices of toast all day yesterday and don't think I will be eating much more than that today.

Also just noticed I am half way through weight loss. Lost 17lbs and got another 17/18lbs to go. Although it feels like I have been on it forever it has also gone incredibly quickly! Hope I don't mess it all up when I am on holiday next week.

Back