Kats diary

ruddyduck

Yesterday was a green day of
Brekkie: 2 x brown toast(Hb) with butter (4)
Lunch: quorn and vegetable chilli made with heinz veg chilli beans(2) salad leaves 30g cheddar(ha)
Tea: new pots, quorn chicken style pieces, mushrooms, spring onions, peppers cooked together with stock and philli lightest (1.5)
Snack: mullerlight, banana, mirangues(3) & grapes.

Brekkie: Hifi bars(Hb)mullerlight & banana Scrambled eggs Lunch: bacon, mushroom & tomato quiche(ha) Tea: steak & chips with veggies Snacks: popcorn(6) Hifi bar(6) extra light mayo (1) Hot choc(2)
Banana, grapes & mullerlight

Last edited:
Saturdays food :) Brekkie: 2x mini hifi(Hb) banana & yogurt Lunch: chicken style pieces with potato, peppers, onions & carrots, Philadelphia mushroom sauce (4)
Jacket spud with lunch leftovers, tinned tomato and cheddar cheese(ha)
Scan bran cake & a slice of normal cake baked by my daughters with mullerlight and banana(10)

Last edited:
Sunday going ok so far

Breakfast: banana, yogurt and Hifi bar(Hb)

Lunch: 2x quorn sausages(2), spaghetti, carrots, spring onion, mushrooms with the rest of the Philadelphia sauce(4)

Afternoon snack: leftover piece of scan bran cake with mullerlight & banana

Tea: jacket potato with lettuce, celery & tomato
Mayo (1)

Evening snack: mug shot

Last edited:
Soooo today I've had
Brekkie: beans, bacon & egg

Lunch: 4 x dark rye ryvita(Hb) tuna & cucumber/beetroot, ex light mayo (1)

Snack: grapes, rice crispy bar(6) crisps(5)

Tea: 3 x quorn sausages (3) chips & egg

Today's food
Brekkie: beans, veg sausage and egg

Lunch: brown roll, bacon, chicken, salad, handful of crisps

Tea: white roll, chicken and salad

Chocolate and a yogurt.

Had weigh in so had a little treat. Not overboard though so I'm quite happy.

-5.5 lb

Thank you :)
I did mainly green days last week as I'm not a big meat water anyhow really. I'm sticking to extra easy this week as I'm going to visit family so it'll be easier x

Today I had:
Brekkie: banana

Lunch: macdonalds chicken and bacon salad (1.5) mc nuggets (6)

Snack: ham & grapes

Tea: chicken in tomato based sauce & brown rice

Snack: 2x mirangues (6)

Yeah true just had some fridge raiders from the shop. No idea what's for tea but I've stocked up on fruit to snack on too. Really want to have a good week again. Messed around for too long :(

Yeah true just had some fridge raiders from the shop. No idea what's for tea but I've stocked up on fruit to snack on too. Really want to have a good week again. Messed around for too long :(
Theyr'e between 2.5 & 4 syns depending on which flavour :) which is not bad for a snack :)
Bit of determination and thought and you will x

Theyr'e between 2.5 & 4 syns depending on which flavour :) which is not bad for a snack :) Bit of determination and thought and you will x

Not entirely sure how many grammes were in the bag but they were the tiny bags so I'll say 2.5 for each bag. Had 3 cos I was blooming starving.

Soooo not a bad day :)

Brekkie: banana

Lunch:

Snack: 3x fridge raiders (7.5)

Tea: chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese (ha) with new potatoes and leafy salad and tomatoes.

Snack: grapes and banana.

Ooo where about in yorkshire im in west yorkshire Leeds . Food sounds goood. I have never had fridge raiders Xx

I'm in ackworth at the mo then to pontefract and knottingley tomorrow. I live in wiltshire at the mo but moving to North of Scotland next summer as were an army family xx

Brekkie: banana & grapes Lunch: brioche roll(6) with a banana and a few grapes

Lunch: 2x brown toast and butter(4)

Tea: shepherds pie made my my mil so wasn't completely free.

Snack: 2 x mini packs of ham

Last edited:
Haven't tracked good for a couple of days as I've been on the go. But went to weigh in tonight and lost 1 and a half. Happy with that. 3 full days left with family the back home :)

Today back home and on it properly right through to hubby returning in December. So far:

Brekkie: half a punnet of grapes & a banana

Lunch: salad bowl with cheese and broccoli pasta sauce & 35g cheese (ha)

Snack: ham & grapes & a strawberry mullerlight

Tea: mug shot & scan bran cake(Hb 12 syns golden syrup & options) & mullerlight

Evening snack:

Last edited:
Back