Kat's journey to slim...

I won't go on about food too much, but I had my first successful fast day yesterday. Ended on just under 500 cals. I'd say today is an up day, but I've not hit 1000 cals yet. My poor stomach is too small -yay! - I've just left half of my tea. I must admit I have enjoyed some BBQ sauce on my chicken! Think I might do a 3:4 this week to lessen the gain from the weekend.

I'm also going to do some exercise later, since I have more fuel in my system to cope. Think I'll get out my Kettle bells, as they're really good fun. I should probably start thinking about a routine to help me keep on top of things.

I hope everyone is having a good day

I won't go on about food too much, but I had my first successful fast day yesterday. Ended on just under 500 cals. I'd say today is an up day, but I've not hit 1000 cals yet. My poor stomach is too small -yay! - I've just left half of my tea. I must admit I have enjoyed some BBQ sauce on my chicken! Think I might do a 3:4 this week to lessen the gain from the weekend. I'm also going to do some exercise later, since I have more fuel in my system to cope. Think I'll get out my Kettle bells, as they're really good fun. I should probably start thinking about a routine to help me keep on top of things. I hope everyone is having a good day

Hey hun yaay congrats on ur first fast day hun :) i am going to starting it either monday or tues..dependinnon what the scales say to me monday morning loll n plannin on doin 4:3 wich wud b wed thurs fri sat...n then frm week after wil try n mke sure rhere is a space between each fast day :)...wud u b able to inbox me an example of ur first fast day hun as iv nva cal countrd before n terrified lol thanku x

This morning my weight is 9.2.8. I'll take that. Sounds like a gain (all be it very small) but I'm happy as obviously I've been successful at losing any water weight gain by following 5:2. (See Priya it works ;))

I'm contemplating getting a few s&s packs in to use of my fast days if I'm feeling über lazy. Plus I'm really missing my breakfast shake!

I think I might have to start a new diary over on the fasting pages, as it might be helpful for me to post about what I'm eating, but obviously this is perhaps not the place to do so as I don't want to be unfair on everyone else on plan.

I hope everyone has had a good week

I'm still about ish, had a few days away with my girls but am back now. Not sure where to post really as I'm doing my own thing! Loving food again (even enjoyed a sneaky glass of wine at a BBQ last night), think my head is in the right place to continue on now.

I'm thinking I might start a new diary in the fasting section, or maintenance. I love the support over here and all you ladies are lovely, but I'm very conscious that talking about food might not be helpful for some of you and I don't wast to cause confusion.

In very exciting new though, I've just this morning got to my next goal of 9 st bang on!! Yay! The plan I'm on may be a lot slower, but I am honestly really enjoying what I am doing and feel less bothered by the speed of this now I'm nearer my goal.

Thank you all for you support, I'll be around :)

I was/am feeling very much the same about food but when I look most of the people are not doing 100% vlcd. I did ask if anyone minded and I do try to say if there is going to be food talk and everyone said they were fine. I guess if anyone doesn't like it they can unsubscribe or ignore. I decided to stay because I don't see anyone really talking about what it is like in maintenance and also because I loved to see people who had succeeded at the diet I was doing. I suppose I could move to the general silver member's diary but still come on and offer support to the newbies.

Glad you are managing well with the food. It really is where the learning starts isn't it?

Back