ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

With the way i am feeling today i could quite easily not go to weigh in tonight but I am going to go & face those scales.

I dont really like the ww lady either, i find the meetings crap & hardly anyone turns up! Considering changing wi lady but options are few for a thursday weigh in and i like thursday weigh ins!

Food for today is the same as yesterday! Unsure about dinner thinking of having scampi and oven chips as a treat tonight? I dunno...

I feel really down today.. I wanted to go scotland next week on my week off and i cant as flights are about 200 which i cant justify no matter how much i want to go and see my gran. The fact i know ive got a week off and no plans makes it ****!

Also the gym is costing me 39 a month and i never go... Or have time to go as work is taking over my life! Think i am going to cancel it as its a waste of money!

I suppose i could focus on gym on my week off as il have nothing else to do!

I am so scared tonights weigh in is gonna be bad and il end up binging and undoing all my effort this week! Its not even the fact i am hungry or enjoy the food, because i dont. Its just habit!

Grrr one of those days.. What a moody depressing cow i am lol sorry x

A StS is good! Especially if u felt u hadn't done good! X

Well done hun... You had a fab weekend didn't you... Just think how gutted you would have been if you'd had a little gain.

The scales will be moving downwards next week you'll see x

I know it sounds pathetic but I came home and cried. I feel so utterly fed up with trying so hard and hanging on to this extra stone and a half.

I feel like I am never going to be where I want to be.. My automatic reaction now is to binge and purge to self destruct further but i wont.

Had my dinner of scampi and chips, tasted rank and now i feel uncomfortable and bloated..

If I knew id sts i would have cleared my plate on all three courses on sat! Seems like a waste now!

Thanks for the support though. Xx

weldone on the STS. dnt b down huni, i heard it takes 2 weeks to catch up on the scales and i believe this so i tihnk nxt week u will have a brill loss nxt week
xxx

dont let it get to you......wake up new day new points new weeklies. we all have a sts but you just gotta push thru it. your strong now were all here for you and there is always someone to talk to to have a rant xxxx

It is disheartening when you sts but try and think positively and let it give you drive to get a loss next week. Your body is still adjusting to the changes Hun don't beat yourself up, you didn't have a gain which is brill xx

Thanks for the lovely messages!

I am FREEEEEEEEEE (until 14th Nov)! Ive kept positive after last night and today Ive kept in line, no binges!

Food diary:
Breakfast: wholemeal bread x2 4pp
Anchor 2pp
Philidelphia light herb 2pp

Lunch:
Fruit 0pp
1x chocolate digestive biscuit 2pp

Dinner: i am having..
Gammon joint 5pp
New potatoes 2pp
Veg 0pp

Cadburys toffee cake bars x2 5pp (oops)

Orange juice: 3pp

Total: 25/26
Weeklies: 49/49

Work was way to busy to have lunch! Making a big pot of soup as i type this.. Broth mix with barley, lentils etc, butternut squash, carrots, peppers, onions and chopped up bits of gammon! I loooooove home made soup! 3pp per bowl so il prob have a bowl tonight as no doubt il be hungry later.. Always happens in evenings!

I have a night out tomorrow up london! Def drinking need to let my hair down after this week!

Last edited:
Lots of dancing to work off that drink in London!!

have a great nite out tomorrow I need a night out x

SammieAnn87 said:
Enjoy ur night out luv! i love havin nights out i jus HATE the feelin the nxt day when i wake up!!
xx

snap it really puts me off x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Back