ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

:( feel left out lol but i like my early morning wi i think my body is used to it now so dont wanna change x

sarahloub1 said:
:( feel left out lol but i like my early morning wi i think my body is used to it now so dont wanna change x

Don't feel left out, your wi gives us something to look forward to on a Saturday morning when we get up x

yea i like that coz you all spur me on more i think x

Because I'm an online member I weigh in the morning too but we often go out on a Thursday night which is why I chose that day... I like that you weigh on a Saturday, means we all stay on track and motivate each other throughout the week x

hi love

how are you feeling now you have friends on here to spur you on?!? and you have your diary?? xxx

Because I'm an online member I weigh in the morning too but we often go out on a Thursday night which is why I chose that day... I like that you weigh on a Saturday, means we all stay on track and motivate each other throughout the week x

i know its a nice little family :grouphugg:

Diversity said:
You're welcome! :) I'm still off the wagon and haven't made a diary yet seeing as I'm still eating whatever I want (crap, mostly. :() Are you gonna go to your Thursday WI this week? I know we both haven't been for the last 2 weeks and I really wanted to go this week but TOTM is due on Tuesday and I'm not back on track yet so I'm thinking of missing it again. Dunno what to do really, not sure I can face it yet. xx

Ok so how about we both make a pact to start officially tomorrow then and do this together? We can check in with each other tomorrow during the day and then in the evening?

I think with things like this you need to draw a line under the last two weeks weve had and remember why we first wanted to lose weight.. And hold onto those reasons.

I am going to weigh in, 100% no matter what because if i dont i will continue in this vicious cycle! Lets both promise to start tomorrow and promise to weigh in! We have 4 days to turn this around lets do it!!! :D xx

sparkledpixie said:
Wow that food looks amazing and you both look so happy! I had the WW cumberland sausages for my tea, they are really tasty if you are cooking them at home in the future and only 1pp for 1 3pp for 2 or 4pp for 4 :)

Thank you! Oh see this is what i need to do.. Get the healthier options! I am gonna do a big shop tomorrow and look out for the lower ww stuff! Seems such a waste 12 points on two measly sausages!

sarahloub1 said:
hi love

how are you feeling now you have friends on here to spur you on?!? and you have your diary?? xxx
Hey,

Feeling much better and really positive now so thank you :) the diary is gonna be helpful to vent if i am having a bad day food wise! Also good to get tips etc! Thanks for spurring me on to do the diary! Xx

your welcome its good for your down days im having one today but ill get over it tomorrow lol xx

sarahloub1 said:
your welcome its good for your down days im having one today but ill get over it tomorrow lol xx

Why whats up? I thought you were within your dailies? I have felt the same today also.. Sundays i just want to eat eat eat! Xx

just made bad choices and when i do i beat myself up over it :banghead:

im back to work tomorrow so ill be back in a routine of my eating again and ill do good!! xx

Sundays are awful for me I eat loads!
U and diversity do right, gettin back on it and going to WI coz it might not b as bad as expected and then it gives u more of a reason to get back on it doesn't it xx

Yea and you won't do the downward spiral go for it you could get a shock xx

sarahloub1 said:
just made bad choices and when i do i beat myself up over it :banghead:

im back to work tomorrow so ill be back in a routine of my eating again and ill do good!! xx

Oh try not to.. You will be back to normal tomorrow and in a routine as you say! I always find Sundays hard xx

SammieAnn87 said:
Sundays are awful for me I eat loads!
U and diversity do right, gettin back on it and going to WI coz it might not b as bad as expected and then it gives u more of a reason to get back on it doesn't it xx

Same! Even my family noticed my eating on sunday is ott compared to the rest of the week! Yes the cycles gotta stop! Xx

Back