ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

Do you know what I find it easier in winter (apart from around Christmas) as not as many people want to go out and we don't walk to the pub as often because of the weather. I cook up slow stews, baked spuds... all easily 'propointable'. I find it harder in Summer when I'm less likely to want to sweat at the gym and want to go out with my friends!

sparkledpixie said:
Do you know what I find it easier in winter (apart from around Christmas) as not as many people want to go out and we don't walk to the pub as often because of the weather. I cook up slow stews, baked spuds... all easily 'propointable'. I find it harder in Summer when I'm less likely to want to sweat at the gym and want to go out with my friends!

I am the same and I find it easier in the winter too. I got to target in January this year and then piled it all back in again during spring summer x

sparkledpixie said:

I think its easier to make healthier choices in summmer like il pick a salad instead of something carby for lunch or dinner. Everyones different i suppose x

Hi all..

Thought Id update this while I have the chance! Been such a crap day.. I really cant wait for this week to be over and to have a week off next week!

Anyway.. Food for today:

Breakfast:
Oat so simple apple and blueberry porridge 3pp
Skimmed milk 0pp

Lunch:
Ww mexican chilli meal 6pp
Pear, grapes, satsumas 0pp

Dinner:
Roast type dinner (beef roasted with veg and potatoes) will update later..

:)

katywoo87 said:
You can do it :) its not a huge amount.. You've done it before so you know its possible and can do it again xx

Thanks hun, I know, guess it just comes down to willpower which is a little low this arvo! x

BeckyT said:
Thanks hun, I know, guess it just comes down to willpower which is a little low this arvo! x

Must be the weather becky, feeling the same here too. You can do it! :) xx

BeckyT said:
I am the same and I find it easier in the winter too. I got to target in January this year and then piled it all back in again during spring summer x

The first time I did ww I got to goal the week after Christmas, the leader was so shocked she had to check twice!

I dont understand why I am so hungry two days in a row!!! :(

It's probably because your body is still getting used to the lower amount of calories you're giving it, whereas before it would've gotten used to you eating more. Your metabolism needs to adjust too and it will, just give it a bit of time. :) I'm happy to say I've been 100% today and feeling positive, it feels good to be back in control.
Can I ask how many Pro Points you're on per day? xx

Oops sorry, just read back and you're on 26. Is that the mimimum? I'm on 29 and I think that used to be the mimimum but they lowered it. xx

Diversity said:
Oops sorry, just read back and you're on 26. Is that the mimimum? I'm on 29 and I think that used to be the mimimum but they lowered it. xx

Well done for being 100% today!!! What have u eaten? Are you gonna go weigh in thurs?

I have not been so obsessive on scales.. Only weighing ONCE a day which is a miracle for me trust me!!

I am on 26 yer.. I have one point less so may have an options hot choc soon x

hi katie iv been starving all week not feeling good at all this week xx

I'm the same I'm soooo hungry right now I'm just gonna go to sleep xx

Here's to a new day. Night hun x

Been reading through your diary x. Interesting thanks for sharing x I agree how work can really affect eating patterns etc... And even more so when your off.

Good luck everyone ... I'm determined to go the distance this time, sick of whining to my BF about my weight lol x.

So I'll just whine on mini instead haha x

Back