ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

Ok so im gonna wipe the slate clean. Just weighed myself im up 2lbs

Food diary:

Bfast: porridge and skimmed milk 5pp

Lunch: tuna mayo, salad and cous cous 5pp

Dinner: salmon and veg 6pp

Snacks: fruit

Thanks hun, i will do! I have my food plan sorted And i need to get over the weekend .. Just start again. Gonna weigh myself as punishment too x

I did that am im 3lb up so im back on it now ready to kick it xx

Ok so im gonna wipe the slate clean. Just weighed myself im up 2lbs

Food diary:

Bfast: porridge and skimmed milk 5pp

Lunch: tuna mayo, salad and cous cous 5pp

Dinner: salmon and veg 6pp

Snacks: fruit

Adding to that

Dinner: salmon, veg, new potatoes, Philadelphia light on top of salmon 10pp

20/26

Adding to that

Dinner: salmon, veg, new potatoes, Philadelphia light on top of salmon 10pp

20/26

How much cous cous did you have? I have a packet there and it's 4pp for half so was thinking of having some xx

How much cous cous did you have? I have a packet there and it's 4pp for half so was thinking of having some xx

I have the ainsley harriet ones and according to valur diary half a pack of the roasted veg/ morrocan one is only 2pp and so filling!!! Some are higher in points x

I have the ainsley harriet ones and according to valur diary half a pack of the roasted veg/ morrocan one is only 2pp and so filling!!! Some are higher in points x

ohh ill get them in. I just have aldi and the pack is 8 but im gonna double check. i already had tuna made up so have that for my dinner tomorrow xx

ohh ill get them in. I just have aldi and the pack is 8 but im gonna double check. i already had tuna made up so have that for my dinner tomorrow xx

Wow that sounds an awful lot for couscous! I think couscous alone is only 3? Sounds good hun, i enjoyed mine with tuna today :) xx

lol was 3pl for the whole pack and I made half up doh x

I have a day off today woohoo! Going shopping with my mum in a bit! May mean going out for lunch i am not sure yet, i am tempted to eat my lunch before i go so i dont end up starving and pick something bad when i am out. X

Its been a rough month.. Works been manic, lifes been manic, my friend is dying of cancer and given months, my grans in hospital. One thing I've learnt is my response to emotional upset and stress is to comfort eat.

I have been trying to be as healthy as possible but its in the eve when I am thinking and worrying I am grabbing **** food.

I'll be back on here once I have sorted myself out.

I hope everyones been doing really well.

Its been a rough month.. Works been manic, lifes been manic, my friend is dying of cancer and given months, my grans in hospital. One thing I've learnt is my response to emotional upset and stress is to comfort eat.

I have been trying to be as healthy as possible but its in the eve when I am thinking and worrying I am grabbing **** food.

I'll be back on here once I have sorted myself out.

I hope everyones been doing really well.

Sending u love and kisses xxx

BIG changes coming monday, strict 3 shakes a day and one low cal meal. 30day shred and power walking/jog alternate weekends. I am miserably fat no more excuses!!!!!! :D

Back