ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

morning luv jus goin through the diaries!
i defo find it easier to diet in the winter, less nights out, no BBQ's with loads of yummy food and wine! i like cooking in the winter, but in the summer we get lazy if w ehave ben in the garden drinkin it wud of been a take away :(
How u feeling this morning? i felt hungry ALL day yesterday normally i drink loads of water but for some reason i dint yesterday, so i dunno if that had anything to do with me feelin hungrier than normal!

anyway have a good day sweetie

xxx

melmbelm said:
Been reading through your diary x. Interesting thanks for sharing x I agree how work can really affect eating patterns etc... And even more so when your off.

Good luck everyone ... I'm determined to go the distance this time, sick of whining to my BF about my weight lol x.

So I'll just whine on mini instead haha x

Thanks for takin the time to read! Oh i am exactly the same with whinging at my bf he gets so annoyed with me, as do my friends. On this forum everyone seems to understand and its a great help!

Do you have a diary? X

SammieAnn87 said:
morning luv jus goin through the diaries!
i defo find it easier to diet in the winter, less nights out, no BBQ's with loads of yummy food and wine! i like cooking in the winter, but in the summer we get lazy if w ehave ben in the garden drinkin it wud of been a take away :(
How u feeling this morning? i felt hungry ALL day yesterday normally i drink loads of water but for some reason i dint yesterday, so i dunno if that had anything to do with me feelin hungrier than normal!

anyway have a good day sweetie

xxx

Afternooooon! Funny how we all find different times of the year easier or harder!

Ive been feeling fine today thank you.. Porridge seems to be my staple and keeps the hunger at bay its jus the evenings really! At work i am so busy i hardly have a chance to think about hunger (or even myself for that matter lol) ive come home early today to do some admin work and im making a casserole!

How are you getting on today? Xx

Porridge is defo my staple too! I haven't worked out if its physiological or whether it just does keep me fuller for longer! I had bran flakes one day this week, I didn't feel satisfied and by the time 10am arrived I was starving! Porridge is defo the way forward for me!

HELLOOOOO anybody reading!

Happy halloween!

Well todays been a busy one and hunger hasnt been an issue!

Food diary for today:

Breakfast: porridge 3pp
Skimmed milk 1pp

Lunch: 100g of wholewheat pasta 3pp
Philidelphia light garlic and herb: 1pp
Chicken breast: 4pp
Jerk marinade:0 pp
Salad:0pp
May seem an odd combo but it was tasty!

Snacks:
Fruit 0pp

Dinner:
Sausage casserole
1.5 sausage per person: 9pp
Boiled potato:2pp
Swede: 0pp
Mushrooms 0pp
Onions 0pp
Garlic: 0pp
Passata 0pp
Gravy 2tb spoon per person: 1pp
Side portion of spinach and green beans
Total 13pp

Leaves 2pp for today.. No idea what to spend those on!

24/26

Weeklies- all gone!

Will share pic of the casserole when i am finished for those food pic fiends ;)

P.S omg new set of weeklies tomorrow yayayyayayyayayayyyay! :D

P.P.S weigh in tomorrow... Wahhhh :(

Xxxx

BeckyT said:
Porridge is defo my staple too! I haven't worked out if its physiological or whether it just does keep me fuller for longer! I had bran flakes one day this week, I didn't feel satisfied and by the time 10am arrived I was starving! Porridge is defo the way forward for me!

It definately works and either way i am not complaining lol! Oh i love branflakes but like you i find myself so hungry an hour or so later! Even with a massive bowl too!

Plus its nice to have something warm in the morning! Last week i managed all day on just porridge till gone 8pm cause of a crisis at work. Goes to show how filling it is! Xx

katywoo87 said:
HELLOOOOO anybody reading!

Happy halloween!

Well todays been a busy one and hunger hasnt been an issue!

Food diary for today:

Breakfast: porridge 3pp
Skimmed milk 1pp

Lunch: 100g of wholewheat pasta 3pp
Philidelphia light garlic and herb: 1pp
Chicken breast: 4pp
Jerk marinade:0 pp
Salad:0pp
May seem an odd combo but it was tasty!

Snacks:
Fruit 0pp

Dinner:
Sausage casserole
1.5 sausage per person: 9pp
Boiled potato:2pp
Swede: 0pp
Mushrooms 0pp
Onions 0pp
Garlic: 0pp
Passata 0pp
Gravy 2tb spoon per person: 1pp
Side portion of spinach and green beans
Total 13pp

Leaves 2pp for today.. No idea what to spend those on!

24/26

Weeklies- all gone!

Will share pic of the casserole when i am finished for those food pic fiends ;)

P.S omg new set of weeklies tomorrow yayayyayayyayayayyyay! :D

P.P.S weigh in tomorrow... Wahhhh :(

Xxxx

Lol at the ps and PPs ! Lol

The good thing I think about WW is that u get fresh points every day!! I have proven to myself that I can get to evening on 4PPs for food and 3PPs for milk/coffee!
Leave me with lots for evening meal and a treat (no tricks here lol) xx

Ur lunch sounds lovely! I might have that for my lunch jus have never had jerk before! Is it spicy coz I love spice!!
Eeeekkkkk I no a new week tomorrow :) how u feelin about ur WI? I dnt think I am guna of done that well dunno why jus have a feelin my bad week last week is guna catch up with me!!
Xx

Cai said:
Lol at the ps and PPs ! Lol

The good thing I think about WW is that u get fresh points every day!! I have proven to myself that I can get to evening on 4PPs for food and 3PPs for milk/coffee!
Leave me with lots for evening meal and a treat (no tricks here lol) xx

Lol glad a provided some laughs! Yer its good to be able to space them out like that and still have a treat! Makes u feel less deprived doesnt it?! X

SammieAnn87 said:
Ur lunch sounds lovely! I might have that for my lunch jus have never had jerk before! Is it spicy coz I love spice!!
Eeeekkkkk I no a new week tomorrow :) how u feelin about ur WI? I dnt think I am guna of done that well dunno why jus have a feelin my bad week last week is guna catch up with me!!
Xx

It is delicious and its no points for the marinade! Il send a pic of the jar to you on here! Yes its spicy but if you like spice it'll be right up your street! I love spicy food makes everything more interesting!

I am feeling calm oddly enough.. Ive resided myself to the fact i probably haven't lost anything this week and il prob sts as my home scales tell me so but thats ok! I am heading in the right direction, my minds focused again and i am eating better so it'll all come together within the next few weeks!

You never know tomorrow.. You could be surprised! What time is your WI? Mines not until half 6! Xx

I've tried the pants on and you can see knicker line which is not a good look :-( Are they all like that? x

Sausage casserole sounds really yummy looking forward to the pics :)

BeckyT said:
I've tried the pants on and you can see knicker line which is not a good look :-( Are they all like that? x

Nope my ones are seamless at the bottom so it doesn't show! There are ones that are like shorts at the bottom (likehotpants) which will prevent vpl x

katywoo87 said:
Nope my ones are seamless at the bottom so it doesn't show! There are ones that are like shorts at the bottom (likehotpants) which will prevent vpl x

Ahhh fab, so there is still hope then! I'm back I'm the office tomorrow so I'm going to take my dress with me and head over there!!! x

BeckyT said:
Ahhh fab, so there is still hope then! I'm back I'm the office tomorrow so I'm going to take my dress with me and head over there!!! x

Yes hun still hope! Try them on, they will allow you in there to try as long as your underwears kept on! Lemme know how you get on! X

katywoo87 said:
Yes hun still hope! Try them on, they will allow you in there to try as long as your underwears kept on! Lemme know how you get on! X

Oh don't worry I will! Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate it x

Hi hun how do you feel about tonight??? X

sarahloub1 said:
Hi hun how do you feel about tonight??? X

Nervous and scared to be honest! I dont think I have lost anything but i feel slimmer if that makes sense? Like my stomachs less bloated and clothes hanging off me! I think if weigh in is crap il take my measurements for a boost xx

You will hopefully be pleasantly surprised Hun, good luck!x

Back